Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! (2572 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
i created the thread two years back, september 2014 to be precise but i can't believe i am seeing it again on NL frontpage only for the OP to be claiming it to her rubbish blog. i saw this same thread on Naijasingle girl blog last year but kept mute about it. how dare all of u recreate a thread someone created without her permission?? this can only be done in Nigeria.
i created that thread out of emotion, only few people got the msg i was trying to deliver. i had to create another account cos of that. OlamiB was my username, anybody can type that now to verify, this same topic made 26pages two years ago, have the mods forgotten already??
i regret creating that thread, to all of you that called me a gold digger, kindly give out your sis to date a broke ass guy with no future promises for 4years and let her come and share her testimony. God will punish you all back to back especially those recreating the topic.
to cap it all, to all the broke niggas here " if you are broke and you have a girlfriend that cares less about your status then you dont have a girlfriend at all"
I love my guy so much and i care about his status, that is what partners are for, to be there for each other in times of need.
God has answered our prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by temitemi1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUSTED!
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by surestakes: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
temitemi1:
BUSTED!

Robot! How you take dey see money browse as your hero no see money thief give you again? grin

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Odunsco01(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubey.... na true?
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2016

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by konkonbilo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by konkonbilo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Where are the nairaland police men when you need them?this matter needs to be investigated
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by kowema(f): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
I clearly remember reading this story before. Copy cats all over the globe
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by falconey(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebubey for miss nairaland.

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
here

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Laughing in Ipoti
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
She wrote it in a comment that the post was copied.....recheck

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Vinshu(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Cc Seun Mynd44

Are you seeing this?

I think copy and paste (plagiarism) should be added to the rules of nairaland. This is serious
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oh well. I'm not supporting leeching or dependance on a man under any guise but I fail to see anything wrong in discouraging the idea of dating someone with no stable source of income and defined blueprint on how to make meaning out of their lives.

It is trite as it's basic common sense that money it's essential in the smooth functioning of a relationship and the seethe usually generated whenever such topic comes up its completely insipid and unwarranted. No need to flare up.

However, I'm vehemently against any lady who holds this believe without any stable source of income herself and no cogent schema to better her own life. It's okay to want a well-to-do guy but absolutely stupid if you have nothing positive going on for you.
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
see vex!
the topic though. got me reeling with laughter
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by jashar(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sheeshhhhh
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yours is different from her own. you were talking about your friend's broke bf. I commented on that thread too.

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shebi nah apology u want... oya take it, no vex
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oyind17:
Yours is different from her own. you were talking about your friend's broke bf. I commented on that thread too.
i was talking about my own bf not my friend's. Read the original one clearly again. there might have been some editing through copy and paste
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend??(1)(2)(3)...(14)(15)(16)
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by firstking01(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op, why are you panting and sweating like a pig under gestation period?...them dey pay money for creating threadundecided??

3 Likes

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oyind17:
How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend??(1)(2)(3)...(14)(15)(16)
you are a bit confused.

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by donbenedict(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
What's wrong with all these nairaland girls/women sef...

They all have stains..
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Op, why are you panting and sweating like a pig under gestation period?...them dey pay money for creating threadundecided??
you are clearly underaged and do not know what this means. imagine u created a thread that you eventually are not proud of, how will you feel if you keep seeing it on various site like its their work?
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
ronald4lif:
Oh well. I'm not supporting leeching or dependance on a man under any guise but I fail to see anything wrong in discouraging the idea of dating someone with no stable source of income and defined blueprint on how to make meaning out of their lives.

It is trite as it's basic common sense that money it's essential in the smooth functioning of a relationship and the seethe usually generated whenever such topic comes up its completely insipid and unwarranted. No need to flare up.

However, I'm vehemently against any lady who holds this believe without any stable source of income herself and no cogent schema to better her own life. It's okay to want a well-to-do guy but absolutely stupid if you have nothing positive going on for you.
you're getting it wrong
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Julietcutie(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin e Don happen... hehe
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Surfboard(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Aha!! shocked
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by youngfocus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
dis 1 is strong lalastical cum nd pronounce judgement on dis case if i may ask are they paying money 4 creating a treat though i av read dat treat b4
Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Errrrm Egbon OP m/f if u want the thread come and take it.

2 Likes

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by DanceVille: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
It dumfound me here o.

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by GoodBoi1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
So did you later marry him or dump him?

1 Like

Re: EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! by Swissheart(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Like she wrote it there that she is not the original writer of the stuff nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour / Just Before That Marriage Proposal / WORST/FUNNY FOOD Combinations You've Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.