Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo (2268 Views)

BOko Haram: Obasanjo Connived With Davies To Embarrass Jonathan-DOKUBO ASARI / 2015: Nobody Can Stop Jonathan —dokubo-asari: / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by supereagle(m): 4:13am On Aug 11, 2012
Perhaps, never before has the former President of Ijaw Council (IYC) and leader of the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo- Asari spoken in such a fierce manner.

To him, recent issues that have bedeviled the polity, ranging from the state of insecurity and threats against the presidency of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to the persistent calls for convocation of a nation conference need to be addressed.

And Asari during the week in Abuja engaged Journalists on these turbulent national issues. JOHN BULUS was there for Saturday’s Vanguard.

The Genesis
Let us come to the issue that is threatening the existence and survival of every one of us. Economically, Nigeria is at the lowest level of economic activity. Everything is comatose, why; because some people feel that by right, they have the power to rule over others.

This is happening because when the British came, they introduced a divide-and-rule style of government. Those who opposed and fought them for that were punished for fighting them.

When the entity called Nigeria came to be, the British did everything to support the north, and they did that very perfectly and promoted them over and above others, including the kings of Kalabari who have had diplomatic relations with other nations of the world before the British came. The records are there for anybody that wishes to find out if what I am saying is the truth.

Independence was granted to Nigeria on the premise that the north was more populated than the south, which is strange because there is nowhere in the world, where the dry Savannah is more in population than forest wet land, nowhere. But in Nigeria , all these empirical and geographical laws were set aside and a bogus population figure was foisted on us.

North and Niger Delta relationship

The Niger Delta people, especially the Ijaws had an alliance with the north against the Igbos who they perceived as their enemies. The Ijaws, the Efiks and Ishekiris were the leading slave traders. They were the people that controlled the trans-Atlantic slave trade and bulk of the slaves came from the hinterland, the Igbos, the Ibibios, the Anans. So, there was this kind of we-will-get-back-at-you. So, when the administrative capital of the British was moved from Calabar to Enugu, the Igbos got ascendancy over the Efik, the Ijaw and the Ishekiri.

This is where the problem started. The Ijaws and the Efiks, because of their small population, started to align outside the former Eastern region.The Ijaws alignedwith the north during Northern People’s Congress (NPC) days. During election then, NPC won only one seat outside the north, and it was in the Ijaws hinterland, the Efiks supported the Awolowo Action Group in the west.

When the civil war came, the Ijaws backed Gowon’s call for one Nigeria . My family supported Biafra . If the Ijaws had supported Biafra , we would not be in the condition that we are today.

Coming to pressing issues now, I am a Muslim. September 17 this year will make me 24 years as a Muslim, and I will stake my life for my Islam as an Ijaw man, and I have done that every time. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, an Ijaw man, by providence, by manipulation and by Olusegun Obasanjo, became Vice President to a Fulani aristocrat, Musa Yar’Adua. We all are aware of the drama that took place, we saw it.

They said the man ws sick, others said he was not sick; they refused to handover power, until Goodluck Jonathan became Acting President against the constitution because there was no provision for acting president. They came again and say doctrine of necessity. The law is supreme, and there is nothing like doctrine of necessity. What they called doctrine of necessity was a fraud. When something is fraudulent, it will continue to be fraudulent all the way, that is what Nigeria is, and that is what it will be.

55 years of misrule

As a sitting president, every political party will make offer to you to either continue in office by contesting election, but in Nigeria some people say they are larger than life and decided that Goodlcuk Jonathan cannot be President.

To them, he is too small. And Lawal Kaita clearly said that if Goodluck wins the PDP ticket by any means, even by default and goes on to win the presidential election, that they will make the country ungovernable for him. So Lawal Kaita, speaking on behalf of the north, said they will make the country ungovernable for Jonathan. Nigerian has been having headache since then because they are the ones who will tell who will rule.

During the national conference, Umaru Dikko said to our people, “did your fathers not tell you the relationship between us”. So I went to Chief Edwin Clark to ask him what sort relationship do we have with the north? Did you people sell us as slaves to them? Let us know so that we will confront you people before you die. Chief Clark and Melford Okilo were the pro-northern politicians in Ijaw land. So, if today the north is critizing Chief Clark, it makes people like us to dance because it has turned a full circle.

We want Chief Clark and others to repent and beg our people, because they collaborated with our enemies to put us down. Goodluck has been there for two years, and every problem since 1956 when Nigeria got self-government, 57 years today, for 55 years they have been ruling.

But only two years, he is clueless, he is dumb…so if he is clueless, with the intelligence Balewa had, Gowon had, Muritala Mohammed had, Olusegun Obasanjo had, Shagari had, Buhari had, Babangida had, Abacha had, Ernest Shonekan had, then Abudulsami Abubakar, then Obasanjo again, for 55 years, they destroyed everything. No road, no electricity, our education is the worst thing that anybody can give to us. What did they achieve?

Speaking for President Jonathan

I am not holding brief for Goodluck Jonathan, but I want to lay a foundation and set the records straight. I want to ask, what has Jonathan done that makes him the worst president of Nigeria ? I am an Ijaw man, the only attachment I have with Jonathan is that I am an Ijaw man.

Anti-north

People say I am anti-north, but I have a northern Fulani wife, from Yobe State . She has children for me. My lawyer, one of the closest people to me, who handle my businesses, is a northerner from Bida.

On the security crises

On the issue of security and Boko Haram, the north will lose. In this battle, the north will lose. And I feel pain because I am a Muslim, and I know that the North will suffer. The people should think. When I engage my northern friends, I always tell them, may be you people are not seeing the hand writing on the wall. This war, as I am talking, is not a joke, I saw it coming and the north will lose.

There will be no national army to prosecute the Biafra type of civil war, because Ijaw people in the army will leave, Igbo people in the army will leave, and everybody will form loyalty to his tribe. The Yoruba people that the north is relying on, you know their history, Ojukwu is dead. He would have told you about them.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/nothing-must-happen-to-jonathan-dokubo/
It is better for us to trade the path of peace. We can live together and create a greater nation, but there must be a dialogue. I was one of the first persons to say government should dialogue with Boko Haram.

There should be dialogue. For over 40 years, the north ruled Nigeria , but today, there is nothing to show for it in the north. The ordinary northern is poorer than any other person. I just returned from northern Cyprus , one of the biggest farms in Cyprus belongs to an incumbent governor from the north.

If that governor builds that farm in the north, will it not help the zone? They keep taking their wealth outside their region, who do they expect to come and develop their region for them? But if Goodluck attempts that kind of thing and refuses to develop and attract investment in our area, we will show him.

On the call for Jonathan to become a Muslim or resign

The arrogance of Shekau and his group is unislamic. Which President if not Goodluck, will accept somebody to tell him to become a Muslim or resign?

What kind of insult? Is that what the Prophet Sallalahualihiwassalam did? Become a Muslim or this…? That is an insult. You don’t push somebody beyond the point he can go. The insult is too much. Did you do it to Abacha, IBB? They are not
the only ones that can kill. I don’t know why they will not listen.

They are behaving like the deaf, the dumb and the blind. Death and starvation are coming to their house, yet they are showing arrogance. Let nothing happen to Goodluck, because if anything happens to him, the world will know.

What Jonathan must do

Goodluck must correct the 55 years of injustice. He must be fair to all. Goodluck must convocate sovereign national conference. Goodluck has every power, every moral responsibility to convene a national conference, where we will all sit down and talk. We can live together peacefully, but we must dialogue. Goodluck and those in his government should live by example.

I don’t see any reason why Goodluck should be traveling up and down, instead of sitting down to do what he was elected to do. Somebody who is carrying an elephant on his head cannot be looking for snail with his legs. We have endured with him for two years, we can endure more, not everybody will continue to endure. We need to build our capacity. Goodluck should know this.

For us as a people, over dependence on government for everything will not help us. I know that government is the greatest distributor of wealth in Nigeria, but I still believe that depending on government for everything will not help us. That is why Goodluck must ensure that this government builds a capacity where the people will do something to create wealth without looking into the direction of the government.

We ended the anti- subsidy protest in Lagos ; therefore we will impress it on Goodluck to do what is right for the people. In Edo State , we saw a good government that thinks of the people, we moved in and supported the Comrade Governor.

IBB and Edwin Clark face-off over Boko Haram

I want to be fair to Buhari and IBB. I want to say that there is nothing they can really do about what is happening in the North.

There is nothing. I want also say that Chief Clark is right in saying that the North, especially the political elite in the North which includes Gen. Babangida and Buhari, has not done enough in condemning and isolating Boko Haram. Let me remind them that Boko Haram is destroying the North. Boko haram is not destroying us even if they kill Goodluck, they cannot destroy us. We know how terror group operates.

After sometimes, they splinter. They continue to splinter because there will be disagreement on the modus-operandi of the group, and other people will start to leave, some people within the group will accuse even the founders of being responsible for the sufferings of the people they are fighting for.

So, I don’t think that IBB and Buhari can do anything. They can only talk and put their lives at risks. Nobody wants to commit suicide. But if IBB said he is ready to wear his khaki to keep Nigeria together, he should also be ready to sacrifice his life by telling Boko Haram to stop. These are the issues that we have to look at.

Way out

The easiest way to solve the problem is to convocate a national dialogue where we will all sit down and talk. But if we continue to postpone it, we are only postponing the doomsday because as the attacks continue in the North, and if they continue to kill the Igbos, one day, one mad Igbo man will get up and say enough is enough, and he will go to Ama Hausa (Hausa Community) in Enugu, Owerri, Aba and in all the Igboland and attack and kill innocent northerners. Then, there will be reprisal this way and that way.

Then, Goodluck will not be able to hold anybody again. If they see any Ijaw man to kill in the North, maybe a Police Officer, Immigration or Customs or Managerial staff in NNPC in the North, but if Ijaw people decide to kill Northerners, every major household in the North will cry because in Bonny Island alone, all the prominent Northern families are there in LNG and in other oil companies there.

I can go home today and ask them to close up Bonny Island and the place will be closed. There will be no way for anybody to escape and they will all be killed. If that happens, the cream of majority of North in the oil and gas business will be affected. So what we are saying is that it is the north that needs peace more than us. We have the resources in our hand, even the presidency is in our hands now, so they are the ones that need peace.

And everybody must impress it on them that they need peace. This road they are going will not help them. They say he who the gods want to destroy, they first make him deaf. So, the north must understand they need peace more than any other person. We can live together but we need to sit down and dialogue.

This arrogance will not help them. They see the truth and refuse to say it. The north should ask their leaders: the IBBs, Buharis, Abdusalamis and all of them, what did they do at the period they were ruling? Why did they fail to develop the North? So, what I am trying to say is that Goodluck must convoke a national conference whether he likes it or not.

This is the truth that they have not learnt. People will pay VAT in Lagos , and you will share the VAT from Lagos in Yobe. Then somebody says he does not drink alcohol. It is haram to drink alcohol, to buy alcohol, to receive proceed from alcohol. So, everybody in the north has been eating haram. VAT from alcohol is being distributed. Why? Is that justice? So, please, let us sit down and talk.

There is need for national discourse. It is only by sitting down and dialoguing that we can find solution to our problem. In the North, they should set up Neighborhood Vigilante and make sure that this Vigilante protects the people: the Church, the Mosques and palaces of the traditional rulers. Because, the people throwing bombs are human beings like them.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/nothing-must-happen-to-jonathan-dokubo/

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by bk630(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2012
Are u d one controlling destiny? try and secure ur fuckin sef not 2 talk of GEJ
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by supereagle(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2012
bk630: Are u d one controlling destiny? try and secure ur fuckin sef not 2 talk of GEJ
What he says can make GEJ's enemies withdraw.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by ndukwejoe(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2012
asari pls is not everything you have to say. Caution.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Lisa1: 5:57am On Aug 11, 2012
It is amazing!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Mcdondayan: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2012
I have seen this guy in action once in PH in 2004 during the early days of militancy and i was as scared as hell as to what a human being can do. He does not make empty threats. Pls we dont want war. Thank God he knows that there are traitors that should not be treated as allies. God bless naija
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by kunlekunle: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2012
Tell GEJ to be wiser because a fool would be destroyed
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Acidosis(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2012
@Topic, Okay.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by inspirenet: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2012
Mcdondayan: I have seen this guy in action once in PH in 2004 during the early days of militancy and i was as scared as hell as to what a human being can do. He does not make empty threats. Pls we dont want war. Thank God he knows that there are traitors that should not be treated as allies. God bless naija
smiley
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by StanleyDivine(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2012
Tough talk. Makes alotta sense to me,anyway. Serves those clueless,power-hungry n bigotic abokis right.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by kokoA(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2012
He shoul also tell GEJ to act like a president and stop being a chicken.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Super1759: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2012
I wish this northern fowls can read this and be wise. Than been used by their leaders to destroy their land
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Nigeria4rm60s: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2012
Who ever reads this should know this man has just explained the truth to Nigerians he has a wealth of Nigerian History in his hand Alabo you people should do something Nigeria is becoming an unbearable cage for its Youths a Sovereign National Conference should be called let us know the way forward I have friends who are Muslims I know they can be nice the bombings is only tarnishing their image or have they stolen enough crude and they now want to split South South the truth might be very bitter.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Asari Dokubo is my hero today. He said the undiluted truth. MODs, why is this thread not on frontpage, but you can easily put stories about girlfriends on front page. Its upsetting..
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2012
I didnt even know that VAT from Lagos State is shared to all states. Damn...this is real wayo policies that the past presidents put in place. Too sad.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by na2day(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2012
While waiting for the keyboard duelists, let me:
grin grin grin

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Super1759: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Asari Dokubo is my hero today. He said the undiluted truth. MODs, why is this thread not on frontpage, but you can easily put stories about girlfriends on front page. Its upsetting..
ma brother abii ooo..the frontpage isn't interesting anymore. Rooms are better off now
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Pataki: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2012
Noisemaker. Tell your Retardeen from Otueke to be a man and a leader.

We have heard it all before - ish!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2012
The Niger Delta people, especially the Ijaws had an alliance with the north against the Igbos who they perceived as their enemies.

The Ijaws, the Efiks and Ishekiris were the leading slave traders. They were the people that controlled the trans-Atlantic slave trade and bulk of the slaves came from the hinterland, the Igbos, the Ibibios, the Anans. So, there was this kind of we-will-get-back-at-you. So, when the administrative capital of the British was moved from Calabar to Enugu, the Igbos got ascendancy over the Efik, the Ijaw and the Ishekiri.

This is where the problem started. The Ijaws and the Efiks, because of their small population, started to align outside the former Eastern region.The Ijaws alignedwith the north during Northern People’s Congress (NPC) days. During election then, NPC won only one seat outside the north, and it was in the Ijaws hinterland, the Efiks supported the Awolowo Action Group in the west.

Asari is a good historian. Talk about diagnosing a problem from its origin.(Genesis)

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Desola(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2012
Rubbish! I couldn't make head or tail of his message other than requesting the north to tread softly.

He is saying the jonasatan is incompetent and was brought to power by crook but in the same vein, he is warning that the country that he must not be removed. Okay, so you are lamenting at the injustice meted out to the people but you don't want the root of the rot to be removed because he is your kinsman?

Furthermore, must you indict the Yorubas or throw back handed slur to make your point of forming alliance with the ibos to secede from Nigeria? Who told the arsewipe that Yorubas would go the way of the Hausas? To each his own and everyone would answer the name given to him by his father. Yorubas would not be partakers in the Nigerian project any longer this time and we have subtly shown that by sticking to our 'regional' party. We are not going to war but cleverly distinguishing ourselves from project Nigeria and that, I believe is the way to go. The ijaws and ibos can go to war while we sit back and watch but should you bring your shit to our doorsteps, you would then know that timidity is not stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by OneNaira6: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2012
There are times Dokunbo sounds crazy to me but there are times he makes sense. I agree with alot of points this man just laid down for us on this thread especially this part

The easiest way to solve the problem is to convocate a national dialogue where we will all sit down and talk. But if we continue to postpone it, we are only postponing the doomsday because as the attacks continue in the North, and if they continue to kill the Igbos, one day, one mad Igbo man will get up and say enough is enough, and he will go to Ama Hausa (Hausa Community) in Enugu, Owerri, Aba and in all the Igboland and attack and kill innocent northerners. Then, there will be reprisal this way and that way.

This is what probably fueled the killings in Asaba-Ontisha region over that one northern police officer that killed an Igbo man in onitsha; in addition, it is probably the main reason why the fulani-Igbo disagreement in Enugu that usually results to a few arguments here and there have now turned bloody. In the past, a problem that is solved by an argument have turned to attacks in the present yet every politician just dey siddon look. Probably is the same reason some SS regions are attacking mosques, etc (who knows). There are so much a person can take before they explode like wild-fire. Like Dokunbo said, one pissed off Igbo man would wake up one day and do the unspeakable, disregarding both ohaneze and the elders preaching of peace. There are so much an organization can hold onto and it seems both ohaneze and elders are losing their grip over the younger youths.

History is slowing edging closer to repeat itself in this country and it a damn shame Nigerians haven't learned from their history.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by OneNaira6: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2012
Desola:

Furthermore, must you indict the Yorubas or throw back handed slur to make your point of forming alliance with the ibos to secede from Nigeria? Who told the arsewipe that Yorubas would go the way of the Hausas? To each his own and everyone would answer the name given to him by his father. Yorubas would not be partakers in the Nigerian project any longer this time and we have subtly shown that by sticking to our 'regional' party. We are not going to war but cleverly distinguishing ourselves from project Nigeria and that, I believe is the way to go. The ijaws and ibos can go to war while we sit back and watch but should you bring your shit to our doorsteps, you would then know that timidity is not stupidity.

You are pretty much saying the exact thing he is saying. You just saw one mention about Yoruba and you go on attack mode. Na wa ooh.

The man clearly stated he does not want a war and he would prefer if we all come together and figure out how to get out of this situation together peacefully but if a war does break out, everyone would "form loyalty to his tribe" thus, the Hausa shouldn't depend on any group likewise his people wouldn't depend on any group.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Asari, thanks.

Only that majority of Nigerians are mentally under developed. They cannot comprehend the wisdom in what you have said.

As I have said elsewhere and times without number, Nigeria has no hope. Nigeria will surely disintegrate. If not now, later.

I advice that you should be sensitizing your people especially the younger generation on how to move forward when Nigeria eventually collapses. The Northern political forces will never sheet their sword!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Mcdondayan: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Been timid is not been stupid, then been a traitor is been wise.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Elueme: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Asari had told all the truth... He X-rayed the geneis of the disunity in the former eastern region.. From his story, which I believe the IJAWS betrayed their brothers for selfish earning and the people they made had their ways are now those spitting them.. We have heard, for this plain truth to have come from a pure Ijaw man, I think the ibos have forgiven the ignorance of their Ijaw brothers... Then can we now unit and fight our common enemy.. Just asking?
The Nigerian state was built on deceit, until we unmask the falsehood and chant a new course on the terms of living together, we may only be postponing the dooms day.. God bless Asari
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by kettykin: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
If Biafra had worked Biafra would have been very close to what South Africa is today, the Arew would have been closed to what Sudan/Somalia is today with the Middle belt seeking a UN mandate to free them selves from the Liability called the Core North.
The Odua would have been close to where Ivory coast is today with the Odua country fighting Civil war and requiring the support of Britain or france to settle the fight and living off cheap cocoa , kolanut exports UN aid and handout from the rich western countries.

Biafra would have been a world player in business, manufacturing,economy, sports, Technology , Military peace keeping and the second biggest economy in Africa aside South Africa.
The problem really is not why Nigeria trembles on hearing igbo secession, but what igbos are going to do about this tribal inferiority complex of other Nigerians.
I just realised that Nigerians are ready to accept any other group be it the core north or the Oduduwa people or even the Niger Delta opting out , infact Arewa hope and prays that Yorubas will seccede while the yorubas keep asking Arewa to seccede except the muslims and hoping for a southern Nigeria country which for now is not feasible.

i am still wondering how the Hausa/Fulani and yorubas found them selves in the position of National Liabilities who have taken from Nigeria more than they can ever contribute (contibuting only criticism of the Govt)while the SS has become the Nations only financial Asset with the Igbos being at a mid point between National asset and Liability while the Middle belters are Potential Assets but presently Liabilities

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by boyendowed(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Asari Dokubo is my hero today. He said the undiluted truth. MODs, why is this thread not on frontpage, but you can easily put stories about girlfriends on front page. Its upsetting..

Don't mind those MODs.They prefered putting up a picture of Banky w and his two minions running to putting up this thread on the front page
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Nigeria4rm60s: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
We suffer from grass root problems which I wonder why in our recent generation of young intellectuals both abroad and at home can’t figure it out we are in a country where religion plays a very important role in our society we should not forget "Religion was brought to NIGERIA" so was Nigeria forcefully married look a southerner or someone from the EAST contrst it to that of the North its obvious we have no history with them traditionally or otherwise we are suffering from the law of Lord Lugard from the 1800's We should learn from other conflict nations such as Sudan and now South Sudan. We should tear religion apart and focus on a nation and building it. If that can’t happen as it seems it can’t why don't we then divide PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Nigeria should divide it’s the only solution let the IBGO business man do his business and pay his taxes to his Government so Education, Awareness can move rapidly let the Northerner Focus on his Agriculture or Minerals modernize it make it for exports and more let the westerner be educated and drive his economic power for his nation and finally let the south move with their fishing and their natural resources we can’t go forward in this nation when the Muslim man says he wants sharia yet Tax money and revenue from Alcohol which adds to the nation’s economy is also added as funds to the north this is hypocrisy they are deceiving themselves selves Nigeria can’t go forward when the northerner would go and bring in his brother From the Republic of Niger to become a Nigerian there are facts. The presidential office is not the a constant stool for the north alone I hope to see an intellectual someone who can handle the affairs of administrating a nation hold the post based on the people and merit. If we are to solve our problems and for the sake of our Children Nigeria is too BIG FOR US TO CONTROL ( CORRUPTION CANT BE CONTROLLED AT THIS LEVEL CAUSE THE FEDRAL GOVERNMENT CANT EMPLOY MORE INSPECTORS FROM DIFFRENT MINISTRIES "OUR YOUR YOUTHS ARE WASTING NO JOBS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE YOUTHS NIGERIA IS FAST GROWING AND BECOMING A YOUTH LESS NATION WHEN 70% OF ITS POPLULATION ARE YOUTHS WE STAND A HIGH CHANCE OF GOING INTO *** THE GOVERMNET SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF HOW THEY ARE HANDLING YOUTHS WE ARE JOBLESS UNHAPPY WE SEE NO FUTURE FOR OURSELVES AND THAT MEANS THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR NIGERIA AS WELL. OUR POLITICIANS SHOULD NOT THINK THEY WOULD SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO GET WESTERN EDUCATION AND THEN THIER CHILDREN WOULD COME BACK RULE . BE CAREFUL LOOK AT President Mubarak, Leader Gaddaffi THESE ARE MEN WHO TRAINED THIER CHILDREN TO TAKE AFTER THIER RULE THEY DIED THE PEOPLE HOLD THE POWER GIVE IT TO THEM OR YOU STAND A CHANCE OR DELETELING YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE EATING WHAT IS MEANT FOR A VAST MAJORITY OF PEOLE INFACT SOME POLITICATINS ALONE WANT THE NATIONAL CAKE ALL TO THEMSELEVS. AT THE MOMENT ITS FACT WE CAN COME BACK AS ONE NATION LATER BUT FOR NOW THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE IS SMALL NATION WHICH FOCUSES ALMOST 60% OF ITS REVENUE ON OIL WHEN THERE ARE VAST SECTIONS TO EXPLORE AND MAKE MONEY I PRAY AS A YOUTH FOR THIS NATION "NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY" SHOULD BE CALLED.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
I just wonder if possible for any part of Nigeria to sit on the fence in this modern warfare age. That would be suicide because ur inaction can be misconstrued, hence attack. just saying! cool
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by dedeike: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
Asari is just restating the obvious. We are not compatible in this country. There is a wide gulf between the south and the north.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:
Asari is a good historian. Talk about diagnosing a problem from its origin.(Genesis)

You can say that again ...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Jonathan – Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
For the first, I will say I'll give Asari Dokubo my total support in anything he does for saying the absolute truth. They say "only truth shall set us free".
Also, for him to have the temerity to ask Chief Edwin Clark what agreement did they(him and others) enter with the North and for calling on him to repent, I'll say I am thrilled!

Discord was sown in the East and only goons will not ask, what actually was the problem and only goons will believe the cooked up tales from outsiders.

Like I have always said, it will never be like 1967 again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. / President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital / Marwa, Others Shun APC Leaders On Peace Mission To Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.