Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (5656 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by hollandis(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2010
@OP
I agree with you 100% They just can't keep their legs together.They have the higher level of sexual libido gender speaking.In their moment of urge,use of condom is an option.Why dem no go get belle?
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by parkerlean: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ poster
I really agree with u coz frm personal xperience, 5 out of 10 girls av dated av had D&C b4 we met, all av used postinor b4. And do u know d strikin tin, all of dem r btw 18-22. Most of dem told me coz dey know am medic & i could find out
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2013
Interesting.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by pleep(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2013
hollandis: @OP
I agree with you 100% They just can't keep their legs together.They have the higher level of sexual libido gender speaking.In their moment of urge,use of condom is an option.Why dem no go get belle?

almondjoy: @Topic

I support your "research". Considering that parents do not teach their children about birth control while in secondary schools and early university years, the greatest chance of having abortions occur between ages 16-22 years of age. By age 21 most Nigerian girls are experts in mixing concoctions. Most Nigerian girls have had their first abortion by age 19. THAT IS A FACT!!!!! kiss

When they know better, they become secondary virgins and born agains preaching against sex before marriage, which is good. Better late than never. The guys just go in search of new victims to continue the "sport".
Jesus christ.

Well i guess its good that they are not having the babies.... to keep the population down lipsrsealed
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
[i][/i]95%? Hmmmm now tell me,who impregnated them?I bliv d guys are also guilty of d crime.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by baby124: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
OP, speak for yourself, your sisters, mother and girlfriends. I have never had an abortion. I thank God. Very careful and cautious. Neither has my sisters or mum had an abortion or out of wedlock child. If you look out for ur interest always, and you have a sensible bf during your dating days, who cares about the repercussions of such and really cares for you. Such a thing can't happen. cool
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by dealordea(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Can't imagine what the girl's responding to this thread are thinking! Am sure 100 percent of them had abortion once or twice!! The OP is right!!! Abeg, make all this girls wey dey this forum go siddon, una too dey pretend...

1 Like

Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by pleep(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2013
honestly, i was expecting the ladies to deny this. But they didnt wth!

what is wrong with black ppl?
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by 2blunt: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2013
Bros and Dr Sexxytony, ur Dr friends might av done 20 abortions per day stil do not tell give u reason to say 98%, am a trained statistician, though am not practicing, u need to get ur fact right and don't assume, and even if u do assume, do not put a figure to it, cos its misleading.
And d lady talking abt men not living up to dia responsibility, I vigorously shake my head for u, do not do wat u know u can face or stand d aftermath of it. Dats just my 2cents to u. If u must mess without a condom, den be ready to get pregnant, and if u get pregnant and u know u r not ready, go do abortion, but ask ur self who goes thru al d pain, d man or d woman, if u must drop at of school, who will drop out, if u must do d abortion, who does it, and if anything goes wrong during abortion, who will it affect, d man or d woman, berra use condom if u know u r not ready, weda d man lives up to responsibility or not, He holds d four aces.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by sunnyt1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Im not going with what the poster said bt you will hardly see a gal who have nt had an abortion and you will hardly see a gal who had not dated a married man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does One Regain Trust In A Relationship? / What Kinda Fruit Are You??? / What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.