Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? (1738 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? / Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2012
After chilling with a couple chicks last nite, it was all good and they seemed to be having a good time with me. They later invited 2 of their male friends down to come chill with us. but one thing I noticed about these guys is that, they had no levels, they were just too local to even have a real conversation with. they just acting like hoood boys....I discovered that my female friend's attitude suddenly changed when she noticed my conversation with her friend was getting a lil too serious. At first she got jealous and started acting childish.

I couldn't help it rather I switched to her friend totally, sneaked my bb into her purse while she entered her cell phone number. The moment this girl found out, she blew up in my face and started acting like a REAL FCUKNG bit*h.... Now I'm thinking I SHOULD JUST brap her friend, and when she finds out, that will make her behave better next time... or maybe it will be worthwhile snubbing them all, as I dnt fit in their circle[b][/b]... what y'all think its best ...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2012
Smh! angry
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by MMM2(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Op
Ask dem angry
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2012
Smh4u...everybody gets jealous but the way we handle it differs...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by CrazyMan(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2012
great1: I discovered that my female friend's attitude suddenly changed when she noticed my conversation with her friend was getting a lil too serious. At first she got jealous and started acting childish
To be honest, I think it was you who started the childish act, cos no matured guy would visibly ignore his girl for another.

She had every right to act the was she did cos she's a human and has emotions and feelings.

great1: I couldn't help it rather I switched to her friend totally, sneaked my bb into her purse while she entered her cell phone number. The moment this girl found out, she blew up in my face and started acting like a REAL FCUKNG bit*h.... Now I'm thinking I SHOULD JUST brap her friend, and when she finds out, that will make her behave better next time... or maybe it will be worthwhile snubbing them all, as I dnt fit in their circle[b][/b]... what y'all think its best ...
Grow up
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by 190: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2012
another august visitor undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by davidcobi: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2012
190: another august visitor undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by cindyrella(f): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2012
Op, how old are you?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
So na wetin you come want make we do for you na? Fry egg for you?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
what's the meaning of this @poster? Smh
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by malaria(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
Op if the lady in question is your gf,sory 4 her,if she is jst a friend, sory 4 u.whichever sory 4 both of u.cos birds of a feather congregate to the nearest proximity. All na local chaps u too ma local chap
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
u mean jealous [size=14pt]of [/size]their friends??!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
Just to correct you guys, shes not my gf, everyone is just chilling... unlike some of you who take women too serious, lol..
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
and to those of you who are talking about age, I guess you are all too self righteous... well I take opportunities when I see them, only those who feel too young to try end up becoming the jokers..
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
Another cock and bull story. @op some (You see that i said some and not all) ignorant girls, act that way because they want to feel like they are the center of attention. Once that attention is taken away from them they start freaking out.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by madeonline(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Bros ... Trouble sleep na u go wake am!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Amya(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
SMH. . .
Re: Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Kids like you should be watching Nickleodeon and not wasting your time on Nairaland. . .

(1) (Reply)

Am Digging My Grave. Help!!!!! / Gay Guys Why Marry Ladies? / Is It True That Women Pregnant With Male Child R Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.