Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? (1764 Views)

Are All Girls Taken.... / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Why are all the good girls taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by deltateam: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
When I look at my friends who have married I feel a tinge of envy as I watch them holding their lovely wives and smiling like all their problems are over.Its either the beautiful ones are taken or the available ones are in a Relationship.Hardly will you ask a beautiful girl out than she tell you am in arelationship.

So what exactly should guys like me do cause I can't find myself settling down with an ugly girl.Nairaland beautiful girls are you all taken?Holla @ a brother.
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by RAKITIC: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes. By SHECOW
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by oyin57: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
I keep asking myself dat question - why is all d working class cute guys not available....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Ab025(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
@oyin57......am available o
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Sijo01(f): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
The beautiful ones are not yet born tongue
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ab025: @oyin57......am available o
She said working class cute guys...
If you are abeg upload pics.. wink
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by ojun50(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Still searching for one even if she is nt beautiful but no ugly oh.
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by oyin57: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
@Ab025 ...u can't be dat cute as u claim and still be single...hmmm guys are not smiling. And I know my Naija girls they won't let u rest only if u re broke ass Guy (sorry if it sound rude)
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by onstelly(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
oyin57: I keep asking myself dat question - why is all d working class cute guys not available....hmmmm
You can say that again
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
@op,its not compulsory u marry a beautiful girl.....even if ur wife ugly,just spend money on her n Behind her up....wen dere s money,nobody s ugly ooo.....na poverty dey bring out awa ugliness
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Ab025(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
@oyin57 and naetochukwu....trust me, am working class and am so cute that I will give u ladies "the butterflies"..

#Winkz
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by deltateam: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: @op,its not compulsory u marry a beautiful girl.....even if ur wife ugly,just spend money on her n Behind her up....wen dere s money,nobody s ugly ooo.....na poverty dey bring out awa ugliness

See this girl o.Spend which money?What if I tell you to marry a poor man and keep loving him, he ll be rich one day. Money doest grow on trees.It has value and should get something of value.Ever wondered why Tinubu and Obj are married?
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by sexylogan(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2014
deltateam: When I look at my friends who have married I feel a tinge of envy as I watch them holding their lovely wives and smiling like all their problems are over.Its either the beautiful ones are taken or the available ones are in a Relationship.Hardly will you ask a beautiful girl out than she tell you am in arelationship.

So what exactly should guys like me do cause I can't find myself settling down with an ugly girl.Nairaland beautiful girls are you all taken?Holla @ a brother.

When they wer getting serious with those fine babes, engaging them, and getting married...what were you doing?

1 Like

Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2014
deltateam: When I look at my friends who have married I feel a tinge of envy as I watch them holding their lovely wives and smiling like all their problems are over.Its either the beautiful ones are taken or the available ones are in a Relationship.Hardly will you ask a beautiful girl out than she tell you am in arelationship.

Na now ur eye clear to search beautiful girls..the lord is ur strength undecided tongue
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Sijo01: The beautiful ones are not yet born tongue
Gbam grin
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by sexylogan(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
oyin57: I keep asking myself dat question - why is all d working class cute guys not available....hmmmm

Becuz when they wer in school studying, you were busy shunning them for boys that had "Swag"...

the sharp girls of your time saw their potentials and are now married to them.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Mayb he will wait 4 dem 2 b born
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Ab025(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: @op,its not compulsory u marry a beautiful girl.....even if ur wife ugly,just spend money on her n Behind her up....wen dere s money,nobody s ugly ooo.....na poverty dey bring out awa ugliness

Natural xteristic of most naija ladies..."Money"

Money, money, money...#

Its always the solution to them
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by oyin57: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
sexylogan:
Becuz when they wer in school studying, you were busy shunning them for boys that had "Swag"... the sharp girls
of your time saw their potentials and are now married to them.

Appearance do matter for me.....I don't do "Swag" I hate dat word. Maybe I am single now because I concentrated on what it was never might to be.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Smartsyn(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2014
I stopped searching for the beautiful once a long time ago, I've now resolve to fate.. afterall if we all go for the beautiful girls, who'll marry the ugly once..
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2014
Smartsyn: I stopped searching for the beautiful once a long time ago, I've now resolve to fate.. afterall if we all go for the beautiful girls, who'll marry the ugly once..

Aliens grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by FKO1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jregz:

Aliens grin grin
ROFLgrin DIARIS GOD OH
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Ivanspring(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ab025:

Natural xteristic of most naija ladies..."Money"

Money, money, money...#

Its always the solution to them
In this case, she's not far from the truth. With money, you can turn an ugly duckling into a lovely swan. I've seen it happen.
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by snadguy007(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
The beautiful ones are not yet born and the ugly ones refuses to die........May God help us.
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by thunderrider: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Space dey here o
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Ab025(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ivanspring:
In this case, she's not far from the truth. With money, you can turn an ugly duckling into a lovely swan. I've seen it happen.

My dear, is "money" the only way an ugly duckling can be turned into a luvly swan...??

Nope....but I guess its the "money-method" that comes into u ladies mind.
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by beau49: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol,some comments are hilarious

@Op please define beautiful,maybe I can connect you tongue
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
You know this
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Wolison(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mehn!!!......me, am not interested in any beautiful or ugly girl cos I believe beauty is in the heart.....good manner = very beautiful in my own lexicon!!
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Henrypraise: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ask all girls n de tell u de ar in a relationship

Ask all guys and de tell u de ar single

U tell me hu ar d girls dating? Spirit husband or spirit bf.

I am tall n dark m not cute like Davido or wizkid m more like dis expression: "if not 4 ur rough beard n hair u will be really cute". I prefer my rough looks. I am a worker n stay alone, in a cool environment yet no serious babe. Just normal runs babe troopin in n out. All d serious babe be formin my husband will locate me instead of dem goin out to locate us.
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op what exactly do you mean?angry
Re: Are All The Beautiful Girls Taken? by Brimmie(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Henrypraise: Ask all girls n de tell u de ar in a relationship

Ask all guys and de tell u de ar single

U tell me hu ar d girls dating? Spirit husband or spirit bf.

I am tall n dark m not cute like Davido or wizkid m more like dis expression: "if not 4 ur rough beard n hair u will be really cute". I prefer my rough looks. I am a worker n stay alone, in a cool environment yet no serious babe. Just normal runs babe troopin in n out. All d serious babe be formin my husband will locate me instead of dem goin out to locate us.
Hmmmn! Bros ye! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls This Selfish? My Story! / My Parents Are Against A Lady I'm In Love With / Don Jazzy And Davido: Who Is Hotter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.