Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators (4578 Views)

(Front Page Seun, Nairaland Mods)Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / How Popular Is Seun (Nairaland Creator) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
What shall it profit a nairalander if he gains the whole of nairaland and loses his dignity undecided
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Tpia why did you insult the poor girl na?

and madam idowu but you talk say you dey come brake the person head when insult the girl, but you no keep
your promise?
Goldie, d gal dey run rubbish joor! She ain't innocent.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
List dem first na! cheesy

3 room mud house
Yam barn
4 female goats
6 male goats
Lots of chickens
5 adult cattles
3 farm lands...all these are inheritence from my dad and you stand to benefit a lot. My dad was a rich village chief.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
LastApostle:

3 room mud house
Yam barn
4 female goats
6 male goats
Lots of chickens
5 adult cattles
3 farm lands...all these are inheritence from my dad and you stand to benefit a lot. My dad was a rich village chief.
U craze tru tru! grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Goldieluks: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Goldie, d gal dey run rubbish joor! She ain't innocent.

I comment my reserve then. butmakeunastillpitythebabeoh.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=tpia1]I'm very glad this poster cussed the heck out of sexkillz on another thread.

Sebi im dey prove say im no get sense?

Abeg poster carry go, and insult every senseless poster o

What did sexkillz say before I insulted him,
I guess u didn't read the whole post before u decided to type this.
Please kindly post the link to that particular post, so we can all read it.
Instead of u to take correction u are justifying urself.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

butmakeunastillpitythebabeoh.
She must respect herself first! cool
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by tpia1: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
Madam

You're the one who asked sexkillz to hide my posts. I personally would prefer them to remain there.

So i have no idea why you seem to think i'm " trying to justify myself". Even right now some fellow is busy hiding every single response i made pertaining to that matter, on the thread in question.

I have no problem with anything i typed there, but obviously somebody else does.

190 has asked you to contact him- he will give you the lowdown, no doubt, if you claim not to know what's going on.

As perthe sexkillz thread- no, i didnt read it through but whatever he typed doesnt concern me, the fellow is senseless 99% of the time and that's a fact.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Adolak(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
*roll eyes* This thread might split nairaland. By the way, Is 'magrete tharsah' back alive? and why should she come to nairaland. Insult welcomed.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
You are not the first and you wont be the last... undecided undecided. No be force to open computer, begin browse angry angry
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
Adolak: *roll eyes* This thread might split nairaland. By the way, Is 'magrete tharsah' back alive? and why should she come to nairaland. Insult welcomed.
Looolllzz....
Na Mrs Mugabe we get now o! grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Adolak(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
Personal text: What goes around comes around!
Time registered: August 08, 2012
Time spent online: 10 hours& 55 minutes
Signature: Am Beautiful!
View AmBeautiful's posts (56) | View AmBeautiful's topics (2).................... Ambeautiful, you are new here, u just joined barely 3 days. Take it easy. You will get use to everything. Its part of the fun.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Caseless: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ambeautiful, dnt jst let dat disturb u. dat Tpia guy insult easily, i'm sure he dos dat wen he's Short of wat 2 say..dnt mind him. As 4 me, i'v cratonised so i cant b cowed by anybody on nairaland.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by tunnytox(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
@OP
when did you join NL that you no sabi madam tpia grin grin she is a general on NL and I'll advise you don't seek her trouble o grin grin (Just kidding)

I always like to be as diplomatic as possible when posting on this forum, I don't usually be the first person to insult any poster but whoever insult me i will insult that person back 10 times. All the same don't take anything serious on NL.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Emmy9ite(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
Blugreen: What shall it profit a nairalander if he gains the whole of nairaland and loses his dignity undecided
nothing o! grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by cheddarking(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: I am really sorry to say this, but really how can you run a site were people can not share their experiences and stories without getting insulted by some silly folks?
Somebody posted a topic about if people still use charms and I responded with a story one of my close friends shared with me then one person called TPIA@ comes and posts insulting comments about my person for what reason I don't understand?
Why should somebody make an insulting comment about me,all because his opinion differs from mine?
Who made u the best judge about the right opinion?
What makes you think u can call me a demented, crazy person and all ur other crazy insults?
I reported this issue twice but nothing has been done, but the idiot tpia@ is still running mouth like a cow to be slaughtered.
What are the moderators and the owners of this site doing?
Is this a good example of fairness and equity?
Did I do wrong by reply a topic with my story?
Hasn't anybody ever heard of such stories b4?
Are u guys partial?
Or do u collect bribe from some nairalanders hence u are favourable and supportive of their rude actions?
I feel very embarrassed by his insultive comments and I think its a dent on my personality.
If that person tpia@ opens mouth to insult me again, the kind of temper I will release on NL would be bloody.
Thank you.

Awwww...has someone hurt your feelings?

Then you started a snitching thread to 'report' naughty tpia@ to 'uncle' sexkills....

What a wuss...
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
tpia1: Madam

You're the one who asked sexkillz to hide my posts. I personally would prefer them to remain there.

So i have no idea why you seem to think i'm " trying to justify myself". Even right now some fellow is busy hiding every single response i made pertaining to that matter, on the thread in question.

I have no problem with anything i typed there, but obviously somebody else does.

190 has asked you to contact him- he will give you the lowdown, no doubt, if you claim not to know what's going on.

As perthe sexkillz thread- no, i didnt read it through but whatever he typed doesnt concern me, the fellow is senseless 99% of the time and that's a fact.

Oga I don't need to contact 190 to know what I can accept as an individual or not.
If I think anyone is out of line I would say it.
I have actually made my mind known. Anyday I have time to go through my newspaper archive, am going to personally scan and post a story on that charm story I cited that happened in asia which I personally read.

To all of you old timers supporting the norm of throwing irrelevant,uncalled for and unconstructive insults
And also ganging up against new timers or people who are not your pals keep it up.

For the owners and moderators who think its a good thing,keep it up.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Failed sympathy vote?
Na2day? Lmfaoooo.....
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by acidtalk: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
WHY WAS MY POST HIDDEN?
The moderator is so bitter with life (and not me) he doesn't even know which post to hide and which not to.
Unhide my post and let the entire world see the truth in it.

This moderators are the ones behind the dwindling nature of nairaland presently.

The earlier SEUN does away with sexkills the better for his business.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
Seems like everyone is innocent on this NL. All the insults and every other vile behavior na ekwensu.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
Adolak: Personal text: What goes around comes around!
Time registered: August 08, 2012
Time spent online: 10 hours& 55 minutes
Signature: Am Beautiful!
View AmBeautiful's posts (56) | View AmBeautiful's topics (2).................... Ambeautiful, you are new here, u just joined barely 3 days. Take it easy. You will get use to everything. Its part of the fun.
hey Adolak this is uncalled for. you do not have to paste her profile like this for everybody to see. who ever is interested in her profile should click on her name, simple.
but on a side note, 8th August and she already has almost 11hrs under her belt? shocked shocked shocked shey na 2go be this wey them dey give star?
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: Seems like everyone is innocent on this NL. All the insults and every other vile behavior na ekwensu.
Na so we see am o! lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by cheddarking(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

If I think anyone is out of line I would say it.
I have actually made my mind known.

That is the basic culture of Nairaland....

If someone thinks you are very st00pid for posting such a whiny thread...they say it..they make their minds known...just as I have done just now. wink
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
cheddarking:

If someone thinks you are very st00pid for posting such a whiny thread...they say it..they make their minds know...just as I have done just now. wink
Buhahahahahahhahaha....
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
In America,things are done differently,why is this black continent so primitive? Nigeria is a worst scenerio. There is this feeling that satan abode in nigeria and its people are affected negatively.
Too much bickering,backbitting,slanderous motives,jibes,psychophants,pseudos,manipulators,blackmailers,etc.
Why do you all have to fight each other...mental slavery.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Emmy9ite(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
cheddarking:

If someone thinks you are very st00pid for posting such a whiny thread...they say it..they make their minds known...just as I have done just now. wink
wicked!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Sijo01(f): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
*does d sign of d cross*
thank goodness i yam innocent, i don insult pipo.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by pendusky(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: I am really sorry to say this, but really how can you run a site were people can not share their experiences and stories without getting insulted by some silly folks?
Somebody posted a topic about if people still use charms and I responded with a story one of my close friends shared with me then one person called TPIA@ comes and posts insulting comments about my person for what reason I don't understand?
Why should somebody make an insulting comment about me,all because his opinion differs from mine?
Who made u the best judge about the right opinion?
What makes you think u can call me a demented, crazy person and all ur other crazy insults?
I reported this issue twice but nothing has been done, but the idiot tpia@ is still running mouth like a cow to be slaughtered.
What are the moderators and the owners of this site doing?
Is this a good example of fairness and equity?
Did I do wrong by reply a topic with my story?
Hasn't anybody ever heard of such stories b4?
Are u guys partial?
Or do u collect bribe from some nairalanders hence u are favourable and supportive of their rude actions?
I feel very embarrassed by his insultive comments and I think its a dent on my personality.
If that person tpia@ opens mouth to insult me again, the kind of temper I will release on NL would be bloody.
Thank you.

Sowie ur case wil be left undone. Seun is so busy wit his health.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sijo01: *does d sign of d cross*
thank goodness i yam innocent, i don insult pipo.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
val_dee:
I wonder ooo
grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
i WONDER when USER ACCOUNTS becomes PERSONALITIES that can be insulted....FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE ALLL IN SOFTWARE form here....if u INSULT MY USERNAME How does it affect the REAL HUMAN BEING BEHIND THE PC......women are too emotional abegggg thats why......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts / Who Is To Blame For The Moral Decadence In The Society??? / Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.