Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators (4577 Views)

(Front Page Seun, Nairaland Mods)Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / How Popular Is Seun (Nairaland Creator) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by pcicero(m): 1:14am On Aug 12, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: i WONDER when USER ACCOUNTS becomes PERSONALITIES that can be insulted....FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE ALLL IN SOFTWARE form here....if u INSULT MY USERNAME How does it affect the REAL HUMAN BEING BEHIND THE PC......women are too emotional abegggg thats why......

I wonder o! Abeg, life is too short. I no fit kill myself on top Nairaland mata jare cool
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by ijebabe: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2012
190: ambeautiful

its ok, ping me asap!

we need 2 talk!
Lol!
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Obere4u: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2012
CrazyMan: My dear Nairaland can be likened to the famous Onitsha market or any other noisy gathering. You should also know that its membership base is almost a million and amongst them we have boko boys, Massob members, opc, insane people, underaged children amongst others.

So in order to survive I would advice that you should avoid being too friendly on the forum. Just post your opinion and go then check back later to see replies. If someone insulted you, reply the person in a more 10 times the insult he or she gave to you. If someone commends you, commend him or her back.

If you follow this method you won't have much friends but at least you would have your diginity. Cos no one would take you for granted.

Goodluck.
Y Goodluck? Abeg try Best of luck grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Emmy9ite(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2012
Sijo01: *does d sign of d cross*
thank goodness i yam innocent, i don insult pipo.
*takes sijo to one corner and gives her 5 dirty slaps for lying* where is pearl hapi?? grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by freecocoa(f): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2012
Chei i no see this thread on time.

Is it because of that small insult the other day that OP is crying?mstcheew.

She's even lucky seun is taking the "no troll' policy serious sef,if not for the hidden posts and bans on people who derail an fight,I'm sure she would have left.

Them jab you small you dey here dey whine,oh i miss the good old days when one reads 10 or more pages of undiluted insults and fights,I really wonder why someone would take being insulted here to heart,its just plain stup1d.cheesy
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by 190theclown: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2012
Its OK

I've spoken 2 her and she's game now

Moderators lock dis thread
Tpia no offence, pls 4get evrytin dats happened

Thank que members
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2012
190-the-clown:
Its OK

I've spoken 2 her and she's game now

Moderators lock dis thread
Tpia no offence, pls 4get evrytin dats happened

Thank que members
190 the mediator undecided
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by achi4u(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2012
Without insult NO nairaland its part of the show.
live with it or die younggringrin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by 190theclown: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2012
Hornyman

I do wat I gotta do
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2012
190-the-clown:
Hornyman

I do wat I gotta do
cool
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Caseless: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2012
Amya: on the bright side, nairalanders have toughtened my skin to kpomo. Nothing penetrates anymore. Ignore 'em all sweetie.
Kpomo? I can jst use my teeth 2 destroy dat. I was xpktin u 2 say 'harden 2 metal' and u jst mentioned Kpomo.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by ayobase(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2012
AmBeautiful:

I can see u are not only underaged but silly who cares about what you think or say? You are really very foolish and I guess u don't read,cos if u do by now u should have read of such by now. Silly cow.
I really don't blame u charity they say begins at home.
And I hold seun and the moderators of this site responsible for all this.
Then I blame society for keeping such an animal like you.
Silly!

U just dey wake?
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
Emmy9ite: *takes sijo to one corner and gives her 5 dirty slaps for lying* where is pearl hapi?? grin grin

*singing 'it was'nt me' by shaggy.....sobing cry cry cry*

Emmy, its a crime to hit a woman...... Oya be a gentleman, apologise &cuddle me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts / Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt / Meet The Latest Couple In Town With Their Trendy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.