Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fraudsters Have Hacked My Phone –fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudsters Have Hacked My Phone –fashola (743 Views)

Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result / Corrupt Politicians Have Hacked Our Website Many Times — Sahara Reporters / Corrupt Politicians Have Hacked Our Website Many Times — Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Have Hacked My Phone –fashola by supereagle(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
Orders investigation of battered photojournalist. Lagos State governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, yesterday raised alarm that his phone number has been hacked by some fraudsters to extort money from members of the state cabinet and permanent secretary. He said the fraudsters had opened an account in Skye Bank and used his phone number to send text messages to members of his cabinet to pay some specified amount of money into it.
“I must use this opportunity to appeal to all citizens and all of those who have received text messages purportedly being sent in my name. Apparently my phone has been cloned by some internet fraudsters, they sent messages round to my commissioners and permanent secretaries asking them to come and pay money into one Skye Bank account.“Please ignore those messages, they are not from us. It apparently shows the desperation to make money by all means.
These are the small crimes, those are the corrupt tendencies that we must all as a nation put to bed.
They are the ones that lead to the bigger crimes. If we focus our attention on the bigger crimes, we will lose the larger picture.
All of these speak to the need for increasing compliance with law and order in every state, every local government, every ward, every home.
All of us must rise up and reclaim our country back from this lawlessness.”
Fashola bemoaned the development, adding that making money through cheap means could halt the nation’s value system.
Meanwhile, the governor has ordered a full –scale investigation into the circumstances that led to the battering of a photojournalist of Leadership newspaper, Benedict Uwalaka , by mortuary attendants at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) on the allegation that he had photographs of one of the corpses of Dana plane crash.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=35906

(1) (Reply)

Police Resist Transfer To Northern States / youwin 2nd edition Only For Women - JONATHAN / 2015 - As Arthur Eze Sets S/east Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.