Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) (16964 Views)

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? / The Origin Of Hair Extensions-with Pictures / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by sashaa(f): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
queensmith:

Thats exactly how mine look, but mine are fuller so it can't be packed to the back like that!
really? how do u wear it then?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
yemi2plus2:
NO. I did notin
Yes use shea butter and coconut oil. It works wonders smiley
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by hollas2jnr(m): 1:14am On Aug 24, 2012
slimyem: nope
its no joke...
That head is 100 percent mine...cheesy

@slimyem: lmao... are u just recruited into d military just say it's not yours abeg!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by shilling(f): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2012
Nothing fancy, just a regular center part weave with leaveout in my front perimeter.

I need to get on this shea butter train. Haven't been able to find pure shea butter yet though? Where do y'all get yours?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2012
hollas2jnr:

@slimyem: lmao... are u just recruited into d military just say it's not yours abeg!
lol.
How many times do you want me to assert its mine?
...and No,i didn't join no military and not planning to...
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by mystikal(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
I am not my hair. wink
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
shilling: Nothing fancy, just a regular center part weave with leaveout in my front perimeter.

I need to get on this shea butter train. Haven't been able to find pure shea butter yet though? Where do y'all get yours?

I dont know how it is in Nigeria, but in Gambia they have markets where women and men sell everything..I got it there. Sliced up, laying out in the open.
But you can google it and order online as wellsmiley
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
mystikal: I am not my hair. wink

I love that song.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by tomakint: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
tjskii: I actually want to styl my hair the dreadlocks way,kinda lik urs,but wayy slimmer,but I nid to be properly educated on Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ to kip it neat,and d effects itl av on my hair wen I decide to undreaadlock

Oh and for now iv got on weave-ons

Sorry to derail;, but kind of like your straight to the point signature, very detailed and revealing!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kieryn(f): 4:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Waist length senegalese twist.

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Nice. I have been trying to learn the twists, but..naaah.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
you ladies are hiding your faces too much lol. obstructs full glory of the hair.
@post, a sharp low-cut, power cut.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by firestar(f): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
BoboYekini: you ladies are hiding your faces too much [/b]lol. obstructs full glory of the hair.
@post, a sharp low-cut, power cut.

[size=18pt]This is [b]the
₦airaland Forum...
Don't worry. You'll see masquerades. [/size]
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
JallowBah: Nice. I have been trying to learn the twists, but..naaah.

What? Twisting has to be the easiest. I do it on my head myself sef.
Braiding down is the hardest sad
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by DukeNija(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2012
slimyem: nope
its no joke...
That head is 100 percent mine...cheesy
I'm proud of your self confidence. But how do you go out? Wigs? Your hair will take forever to grow back cry
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What? Twisting has to be the easiest. I do it on my head myself sef.
Braiding down is the hardest sad

Its the other way around for mewink They do NOT turn out good when I try to twist..maybe if I tried on a african persons hair instead of my daughters hair?wink
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 26, 2012
JallowBah:

Its the other way around for mewink They do NOT turn out good when I try to twist..maybe if I tried on a african persons hair instead of my daughters hair?wink

Yea, it's not impossible to do it on your kind of hair, but it's a lot easier to do it on natural African hair. Infact, most of the weaves for twists are sold in kinky texture.

Your daughter's hair looks fine enough for a twist.

I learned to twist from Youtube videos, look up the kind of twist you want to do. It'll help.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, it's not impossible to do it on your kind of hair, but it's a lot easier to do it on natural African hair. Infact, most of the weaves for twists are sold in kinky texture.

Your daughter's hair looks fine enough for a twist.

I learned to twist from Youtube videos, look up the kind of twist you want to do. It'll help.

I already did that too..hehe.
Today is braiding-day, maybe I`ll try to check it out again.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2012
my front hair breaks n it look nasty, pls ladies any tips to end d breakage n grow it smooth n strong??
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kandiikane(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2012
^what have you been doing to it?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Duke_Nija:
I'm proud of your self confidence. But how do you go out? Wigs? Your hair will take forever to grow back cry
i go out with my head just like that...no wigs..
That's the whole essence of shaving it..i want the fresh air and a new look.
Besides.I use big earrings to draw the focus off my head..
I get lots of stares and lots of peeps telling me how good it looks though..
I don't care how long it takes to grow back..there's no rush!
I want to wear short hair at least for the next one year so i'll let it grow and watch for a level that suits me most.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2012
slimyem: i go out with my head just like that...no wigs..
I want to wear short hair at least for the next one year so i'll let it grow and watch for a level that suits me most.cheesy

Some women look damn good with no hair, as long as the head-shape is good.
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Julesbloom: my front hair breaks n it look nasty, pls ladies any tips to end d breakage n grow it smooth n strong??

What do you do to it? Are you manipulating too much? Braiding too tight?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
plain black and i have never added any colour to my hair before and it is also thick. the hair do i have is the anita baker style
JallowBah:

Fancywink Plain black, or you added some colours?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kandiikane(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
slimyem: i go out with my head just like that...no wigs..

Jisos!

Why didn't you do a really low cut instead of shaving the hair all off so people can see the craw craw on your head?
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by kandiikane(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
JallowBah:

Some women look damn good with no hair, as long as the head-shape is good.

The thing is the head shape on that is not the right shape for that. tongue
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
kandiikane:

Naaah, I dont feel like I have seen enough of the face and head to actually say that. I want her to upload a pic, and just erase away the facewink
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by JallowBah(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2012

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg9/scaled.php?server=9&filename=p1000372vk.jpg&res=landing[/img]

Took an easy one today as she was a little bit sick.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by slimyem: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
kandiikane:

Jisos!

Why didn't you do a really low cut instead of shaving the hair all off so people can see the craw craw on your head?

you are just looking for trouble.....isn't it?
I did it because i wanted it...not because of what you/anybody else would have to say about it!
Satisfied??
kandiikane:

how would you know?
You saw like 1/5 of my head and you conclude its not the right shape?
Lol.
I'm in no mood for your wahala..
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by hollas2jnr(m): 2:07am On Aug 27, 2012
^^^
Lol... U know its kinda rare to see a lady with scraped head these days and I think it should look okay on u judging by ur old profile pix; if my memory serves me right o!
Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is how my hair is right now,

cropped up in a sloppy bun, getting ready to be conditioned. smiley

Re: What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Julesbloom: my front hair breaks n it look nasty, pls ladies any tips to end d breakage n grow it smooth n strong??

hmmm...sounds like your hair is brittle and dry...

first of all what kind of products do you use in your hair?
do you wrap it at night? if so what kind of material do you use to cover it?
do you use a lot of water in your hair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better? / My Startup - Jide Èkó Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.