Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Can I Make Her To Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Her To Love Me? (1733 Views)

Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
I'm Prince by name
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tell me plz. . . .
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by omega25red(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
when you say she changed, what do you mean. Also how are you to make her love you? and why the heck are you going after a woman who you know has a man who she claims hasn't called her in months but is still considered her man.
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
She was d one dat made me 2 love her,she do call nd text me but as i told her dat i felt 4 her she seized 4rm all. I pleaded with her nd she told me dat she wants 2 quite d frndshp with her guy dat was y i told her my feelings.
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by 190: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Use JUJU. *abi nor be so dem dey do am 4 africa*
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by MMM2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
Op
U don nyash her
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
I neva rash her,bt anytime we are close she do tap or hit me with play nd wil smile.... . When i pleaded with her 2 b my grl she wil cry nd hold my hands bt havnt told me she love me,jex she wil tel me y cant she love me as hz boyfrnd bt i'm very close 2 her. . .
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by omega25red(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ignatiusprince: She was d one dat made me 2 love her,she do call nd text me but as i told her dat i felt 4 her she seized 4rm all. I pleaded with her nd she told me dat she wants 2 quite d frndshp with her guy dat was y i told her my feelings.
no one can make you do anything without a gun to your head. Just because you like her doesn't mean you love her.
I find that most of our guys throw the LOVE word around so easily. Anyway thank your stars that she is actting the way she is because this is your one and only oppurtunity to get out while you stll can. If a girl like this can string you along while she has a boyfriend, imagine what she would do to you if you actually do gettogether.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ya
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
If she has a boyfriend as you claimed, the just let her be in order to safe youself a future heartbreak.

What you are unaware of is that the closer both of you get, the deeper the magnitude of damage that relationsip would course both of you. Because whether you like it or not, her guy would appear one day and you would be striped of you regular position and relegated to the bench in her life.

So like I stated earlier, just let her be. Cos the sooner you face this reality, the better it would be for you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
You cannot make anyone love you. Love doesn't have a on/off switch. Just be yourself and allow her fall in love with who you really are, and not who she has coerced you to be. . .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tnx . . . This z exactly what i will do,love doesn't have any off and on switch. . Confirm wil let her b. .
Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by pendo89(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
if only i could understand what you are saying. but i will just repeat wht killz said.
don't force things esp love.allow it to come and flow naturally.you will be at peace.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her To Love Me? by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
I Will wait for it to flow naturally. . . Thank u. .

(1) (Reply)

Am Digging My Grave. Help!!!!! / He Asked For Her Passport. / 11 Signs She Is Not Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.