Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27321 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by blaqoracle: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2012
idowuswap: Hey see ordinary almajiri beggers 4 every state God punish all hausa let war start if we will no go kill all the aboki 4 yoruba lang north 4 nothing
it will surprise you to know that many yoruba dont know that the word yoruba came from a fulani word"yaribaa"
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by BinghiNya(m): 6:12am On Aug 15, 2012
You guys still don't get it. The yoruba mation can defeat any other nation in this country in no record time, we fight and use our sense.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by EagleNest(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2012
Things will soon fall apart if we continue in this downward tren
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Malawian(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2012
BinghiNya: You guys still don't get it. The yoruba mation can defeat any other nation in this country in no record time, we fight and use our sense.
i'll have what you're smoking !!! Except if you meant defeating all other tribes in a 100 meters uslain bolt dash to seme border.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ACM10: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2012
Malawian: i'll have what you're smoking !!! Except if you meant defeating all other tribes in a 100 meters uslain bolt dash to seme border.

grin grin grin
una no go kill me for nairaland. grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kingblosky: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2012
120 million cows, sheeps and goats?. Bature
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by shuddyy: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
I really don't understand why these Igbos are beating their hairy chest and claiming bravery. You guys fought a sucidal war which you lost so where is the pride in that for you? Any other fools can go on suicidal mission like your people did. Its even interesting how you keep saying the yorubas are coward "fear fear people. But the Yorubas were among the biafran army on your side and the yorubas actually whipped your biafran army into submission - biafrans surrendered to a yoruba man! So what a heck are u saying? Which was the show of igbo strenght and mighty that is giving you erection? Its hilarious how you could even believe a bit of the story by moonlight anchored by a silly Farouk. Really I think Igbos too need to go re-read their biafran history
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by prosperjohnson(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
De north is coursing a major se. Back 2 this Country.they should be cut off for Good.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by M17: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
Now these morons are diverting this trade into yoruba /igbo fight ,this hard headed zygotes are moving away from the original topic warning directed at asari and the whole of southern nigeria , This is typical of some yoruba tribal bigot's ,arrogant bastard's who live on scavenging and betraying ,conspiracy ,scandalous type of life .I see typical arrogant bastard's who had benefited from invasion and occupation of oil land .instead of these timid and jealous group of people to swallow their pride and accept their mistake's they are all beating their chest we proud warrior's we we we we yoruba's yes yorubas killed and conquered igbo's for nigeria wow. this topic from northern elder's indirectly implicated yoruba coward nature .

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Aybank: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
?
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by OneNaira6: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2012
afam4eva: @Mr.chippychappy
I'm forced to agree with you that Igbos should fold their arms and watch a duet between the Northerners and the south-south, but don't you think that Igbos and south-south have been intertwined that it will be very difficult for it not to affect the Igbos. Don't forget that there's a huge indegenous Igbo population in the south-south. Don't also forget that the Efik/Ibibios who were our best friends during the war are also in the south-south. Don't also forget that the south-east Igbo population in the south-south is one of the largest. So, we're gonna be affected just as much as the south-southerners. I foresee a situation where other south-south groups that have been following Ijaws like 1diots as south-south aka Niger Delta will denounce their Ijaw brothers and be looking for new alliances. This is going to be a blockbuster movie with all the intrigues and betrayals. Let's watch and see how events will unfold.

How did I miss this thread.

I have to agree with afam4eva.

Chippchappy if the war is between Ijaw and North excluding other SS groups like SS igbos, Ibibio, Efik, etc (i.e: groups that fought alongside Igbos during the war), then I'm inclined to join you. Let them fight their battle by themselves but knowing Nigeria, I highly doubt Northerners would surpass every groups in SS and focus their action against Ijaws only. Thus I ask, if the "fictional" war reached Asaba or Ogwashi-Uku, would you still advice Igbos to fold their hands? A question I would like an answer too. Just wondering.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by saintohia: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm still evaluating the situation.

One thing is sure, SE would definetely be involved should SS be invaded by the North. The North should trade carefully because this time, if the Zulus can't find them the Vultures would certainly do...
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by EkoIle1: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water (Back then most igbos couldn't swim) , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and these guys would be fought at our BACKYARD and thats fine by me as long as its not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.

It's very refreshing to know that there are sensible and intellegent SE'ners on NL, I used to think otherwise hence why I clown the thoughtless loud mouths ones.

Respect...
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by EkoIle1: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
About the topic, the Huasa man is way way clueless and ignorant about his own history.

The war was winless/Stand under Huasa worthless military men still till Yoruba military offices and civilians took over.

His history forgot to tell him who broke into biafraland, who defeated biafra and who biafra surrendered to.

All Yoruba men.

You just can't take these useless ignorant people seriously..
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by nduchucks: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
The same group screaming that they have no tangible role in the governance of our country, who cry marginalization e.t.c. and who want to rule Nigeria, are posturing to fold their arms when Nigeria decides to deal with the SS thugs and terrorists, millitarily. Once Nigeria obtains victory, these same people will come back and complain that no biafran has ever become the President of Nigeria. SMH
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Dede1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
ndu_chucks: The same group screaming that they have no tangible role in the governance of our country, who cry marginalization e.t.c. and who want to rule Nigeria, are posturing to fold their arms when Nigeria decides to deal with the SS thugs and terrorists, millitarily. Once Nigeria obtains victory, these same people will come back and complain that no biafran has ever become the President of Nigeria. SMH

The post above seems to come from a person who holds the wrong end of historical facts.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by HighChief4(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile: About the topic, the Huasa man is way way clueless and ignorant about his own history.

The war was winless/Stand under Huasa worthless military men still till Yoruba military offices and civilians took over.

His history forgot to tell him who broke into biafraland, who defeated biafra and who biafra surrendered to.

All Yoruba men.

You just can't take these useless ignorant people seriously..

I can only forgive you if you actually wrote this under the influence of alcohol, otherwise, you must be very stuuupid. Can you explain what meant by "military corridor"? If your(Yoruba) military were all that, how come the Northerners compelled them to join them and even threatened to pursue them out of their own land(Yoruba land), my friend those Yoruba soldiers that invaded Biafra were mere fronts. And as for who defeated Biafra, Yoruba never did, but the Western world. Stop massaging your ego moooron
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by blaqoracle: 3:47am On Oct 25, 2012
kettykin:

There is the possibility that either the Arewa is dwelling so much in the past or that the they are telling half truths or possibly they are simply deceiving themselves.
they telling you what your father was not bold enough to tell you.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ayyoshert: 12:09pm On May 17, 2013
i feel so bad when the igbo people always label the yorubas as cowards, fear fear, betrayal waheva stuff, it just shows that they are so insensitive and rather ungrateful. has anyone of them found out or read about the then Military Governor of the western region Late Adekunle Fajuyi a yoruba who was killed together with his Boss Late Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi- Ironsi. Common people wat type of loyalty, bravador and honor do you want from a man than that shown from this great Yoruba officer.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Sant1m: 12:45pm On May 17, 2013
The French gave in to Hitler just because they considered Paris too beautiful to be devastated by war, yoruba's are no different because of their craze for comfort. If the north roars this time around i bet the sw will offer them 6 mile corridor just to preserve their lifestyle and protect lagos, Asari should understand that ijaw's are in this alone as the igbo's ve never realy forgiven them and the yoruba's cannot be relied upon, remenber what the hausa fulani did to saro wiwa as to be forewarned is to be fore-armed.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mandarin: 9:33am On May 28, 2013
War isn't won by bragging, the cost of war is terrible, just ask United States on Iraq and Afghanistan, The human resource that goes with it is enormous that even Asari and this Farouk wont be able to feed their families in the event of civil strife. I just pity Africans because they can't just see reason in sitting around a table like civilized people to discuss issues.
Asari boasting about destroying Nigeria if GEJ is not re-elected is cowardice and instead of the Niger Delta elders to help the President build bridges they are forming what they are not. You don't win election by forcing people moreso that he is from a minority tribe. There is the need for Mr. President to work with other groups to achieve political stability especially groups in the south and northern minorities that voted for him, he needs their votes and not some people bragging about his re-election. If GEJ is not re-elected ,heaven will not fall and with issues of Boko Haram and Niger Delta militants, Nigerians are already getting used to violence which his own region do not need at this time.
Permit me to say that i have not seen GEJ make fundamental changes as expected of a Niger Deltan citizen like revenue from offshore oil, 50% derivation on all resources,regional restructuring and micro economic growth as against the current growth that do not grow opportunities. By the time GEJ leaves power it is then that Niger Deltans will realize only few has benefited from his government just like Yoruba did from Obasanjo. I will advise the the President to work on fundamental constitutional changes and political structure that will give better opportunities to minority tribes and build Nigeria economy on level playing ground.
To Mr. Farouk, he should know that the Nigeria of today is not the Nigeria in which the war was fought, he is rather uncivilized and crude and very disrespectful to the Yoruba people for even mentioning kwara as their land. He just fantasized and should realize quickly that the North cannot generate resources to prosecute war against the south because this is not Sudan and the southerners are much more advanced. Can his Hausa/Fulani even keep a united north in case of war? he should just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Willywilly4: 10:57am On May 30, 2013
Yorubas are ready to give Co-North another one mile corridor through Buhari
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by kinguwem: 3:28pm On May 31, 2013
alaoeri: From the look of things is like the northerners are more brave, united than any other region in nigeria. See how this man is rubbishing awolowo talkless of Asari even calling him a boy & the next thing his co-northerners 'll rally around him & support his speech. Don't let's deceive ourselves northerners are holding us τ̲̅ȍ ransom.
Don't be deceived. There is no longer a monolithic North. Every groups & persons are seeking their own economic interest. Their main problem is unproductivity & dependence on federation account for survival. God gave every man, race & tribe the brain to sustain themselves. You must not kill to eat, use of brain.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by touch4mony: 5:07pm On May 31, 2013
just see how the aboki is braging about what they did to d south and some southern fooling are still licking their ass,any s/e s/s who vote for aboki man is coused with his generation unborn.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by igboboy1(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2013
BinghiNya: You guys still don't get it. The yoruba mation can defeat any other nation in this country in no record time, we fight and use our sense.

Hahahaha the only war tested ethnic group in Nigeria are the Igbos and they did a gaddamn good job OR you think say to fight a country for 3 years na beans with no support?

See the rebel for Syria upon not all the western and american support are yet to defeat the govt in almost 2 yrs.

Ijaw tried under Isaac Boro, na 1 week and 5 days the govt take crush them.

If yororba should fight against Nigeria, I give Yoruba 3 months max to be defeated. You think say the word "coward" was just invented yesterday when it comes to Yoruba? Lagos will be annexed by Nigeria in 13 hours, while the rest of inside inside Yoruba land will take 1 month max (and this is just due to terrain).

The only reason the war will last 3 months is we have some Illorin/kwara and kogi people in the army that will claim north but are of Yoruba descent so it will take the Nigerian army 2 months to weed these saboteurs (one month if they recruit the specaial forces from the Biafran regiment).

I don talk my own
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by igboboy1(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2013
One_Naira:

How did I miss this thread.

I have to agree with afam4eva.

Chippchappy if the war is between Ijaw and North excluding other SS groups like SS igbos, Ibibio, Efik, etc (i.e: groups that fought alongside Igbos during the war), then I'm inclined to join you. Let them fight their battle by themselves but knowing Nigeria, I highly doubt Northerners would surpass every groups in SS and focus their action against Ijaws only. Thus I ask, if the "fictional" war reached Asaba or Ogwashi-Uku, would you still advice Igbos to fold their hands? A question I would like an answer too. Just wondering.

Nna fold hand for where? Asaba na oshimili land proper, If aboki carry war enter there o boy I don enter war be that. Oshimili land must be preserved from the arabs
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mejor79(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Desola:
These northerners need to be killed off!

From the sea to some inland area of lagos and parts of Baylesa and River, cross River etc and even all seaports are military corridors in case of invasion and who controls the military the Northern's.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by oskopy: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
these charlatans think we are in 15 century.if it eventually happen,they will not only loose the resources but they will leave our country for us.yorubas should not be saboteur this time
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
So yorubas sold the war to northerners??!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.