Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27319 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Yoruba This, Yoruba that, Yoruba fear-fear. Say what you want.Igbos had it coming and they got what they deserved during that war. Iyamiri the war lords, What have your people done to protect your kinsmen from boko-haram. You've suffered more casualties from the abokis. whole families wiped out. what have the "strong, powerful" igbo men that don't fear done, what has the chief of army staff done? not even one igbo group confronted the abokis fiercely like Asari is doing when boko-haram targeted igbo churches.

They need that to feel better about their vacous attempt at secession. September is almost here and am waiting patiently for their next comical declaration of independence.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by karlmax2: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
sheyguy: See how the north is using Divide 'n Conquer on the south with so much success or how do i explain what i am seeing in this thread. The civil war was to prevent oil region from breaking away under biafra and the one looming will be to keep the loot. All the talk of our brother this and that from the east is fake.
don't let what Ʊ read on nairaland deceive Ʊ the igbos and the other tribes in the old south east of nigeria has never been more united the way they are presently and mark my word if any war breaks out now the ss and se will stand together this Time the younger generation of these regionshave learnt from their forefathers mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by omayyi: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
ACM10: IT'S OFFICIAL!

Igbos, Niger-Delta, Midwest and Yorubas are conquered territories! Anyone in the south that walks with his head high must be a fool. Anyone that thinks that it's only Igbos that are are considered a conquered territory must have his head examined. This is coming from the insider of the jihadists movement. Can't we lay down our differences and liberate ourselves from this bully?
no u can't. Southerners love life tooooooo much. Y'all will continue to be slaves to the north.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by StanleyDivine(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Frankly these prattlings from Faruk/Dokubo can't cause war.They can only succeed in causing small small crises here n there. Can't u see dat d FG doznt even bat an eyelid? Men cause war not boys. Ask late Ikemba Nnewi [Ojukwu].I think dis verbal war is only a colored manifestation of bottled up ethnic/tribal jingoism. Come to think of it,in d present day Naija d north doznt have what it takes to win a war. Distortion of facts won't help either. D Nigerian civil war was almost won by Biafra within 6months but 4 d intervention of external powers, collaboration of other ethnic groups as well as betrayal n sabotage in d east. All dis hate outburst is expected amyway,but eventually war ensues...chai aboki!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by omayyi: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Desola: These northerners need to be killed off!
bitter desolate...who'll do the killing? Certainly not your cowardice self.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mpumalanga: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa: . They need that to feel better about their vacous attempt at cessesion. September is almost here and am waiting patiently for their next comical declaration of independence.

Leave their independence and tell us what you have say about what the MAN said.
1967 is long time and the MAN said he will repeat the same thing they did that time to your people
and you are busy saying IGBO this,IGBO that but the MAN is not IGBO.OK, wait i will
tell you where he is from in case you don't know.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mpumalanga: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
karl max: but a ss man was ojukwu's second in command!.

When you say SS,was he representing the political block of SS or because of 'age long' cultural
affinity between his tribes and igbos? By the way,how MANY people in SS recognized him when he was alive?
Did he get the befitting recognitions he deserved from SS? let us leave that line,we know the story.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Slowly but surely Nigeria will divide.
All this Biafra war talk will be neither here nor there.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mpumalanga: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Yoruba This, Yoruba that, Yoruba fear-fear. Say what you want.Igbos had it coming and they got what they deserved during that war. Iyamiri the war lords, What have your people done to protect your kinsmen from boko-haram. You've suffered more casualties from the abokis. whole families wiped out. what have the "strong, powerful" igbo men that don't fear done, what has the chief of army staff done? not even one igbo group confronted the abokis fiercely like Asari is doing when boko-haram targeted igbo churches.

What did your own people deserve after the war? i hope they got it.
The powerful IGBO MEN learned from your people that NIGERIA thrives in
'ANYTHING GOES'and they have been making effort to see that it works out that way.hope you enjoy.

Which BOKO HARAM targete igbos?if it was possible,you could have said that the annulment of
june 12 targeted IGBOS because some of you hate to take responsibility to protect their own.If you did not care
for the PROMINENT,how can you care for the 'less'that are massacred by BH.just call them igbos or may be 'just'one
PROF.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Onlytruth(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have not yet read any comments here, but let me first thank GOD for a wonderful day yet again in the history of Nigeria. Most of us younger people have been frustrated by the stoic silence of all old men/women who knew exactly what happened during the war. The more such men speak out the less likely Nigeria will continue to grope through the dark.
Some southern tribes still think that they conquered the Igbo in the civil war. The ultimate truth is that they conquered themselves and the only hope for their own survival in 1967- 70.

I shall comment later after reading other comments. cool
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
I hope Pasta Tunde Bakare is reading this, so next Sunday he can keep supporting the Northern Muslims against a Southern Christian President. Such a shame!!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Andre Uweh: Wonders shal never end.
Only in 2 geo-political zones that Mohammedans out number christians (North west and north east).
Mistake bro, SW included aside MAYBE Lagos.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Any Igbo man that still keeps a mallam as gateman from tomorrow is a fool. Cos that gateman may be a spy. Mine is leaving tomorrow, handsomely paid off.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
mpumalanga: we may hate yorubas but they are never our enemy despite the fact they betrayed us
this so called ss people hate igbos with passion than the yorubas
infact if they havevthere way to wipe igbos or to collaborate with aboki again they will do it

AWO betrayed, some yorubas acted and protested but some of our neighbors were playing
the music of 'THEY DESERVE IT'.Nevertheless,revenge is not in our best interest.
Right on point but sha. . . .
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by vanbonattel: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

They are not supposed to fight again, your turn to face the "fear factor" grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin the 3 way war. for naija yorubas would say elemi lo ma last, or hausas jimiri, a ranar karshe

well there you have cheesy cheesy cheesy

Northern Muslims should trend carefully. Pride comes before a fall.

I have told the yorubas the same during the OPC madness as well.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Onlytruth(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
My first input is that the North is obviously trying again to scare the Yoruba into stabbing the south in the back; and I repeat -AGAIN ( at least to be their open conquered territory to the sea), because they believe that Yoruba is the weakest link in the south. Do you notice that they did not even mention Edo or even Cross river side, not to talk of Igbo land? So, they figure that Yoruba is the weakest link and they need to remind them of that, lest they forget. haha.
I personally foresee a situation whereby the North forgets about the East (provided the East stays united -the fear of the Igbo by the North is the reason they would do this), and concentrate on using the West to access the sea. That sea access is the North's major concern.

Anyone who thinks that the Igbo would sit out a war in our own backyard is wrong, and the North knows. cool
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
My Igbo brothers, this must be an exicting period grin grin grin grin grin grin LOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Onlytruth(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
alj harem: My Igbo brothers, this must be an exicting period grin grin grin grin grin grin LOOOOOOOOOOL

Where have you been al-harem. This forum has been cold without you. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ACM10: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin the 3 way war. for naija yorubas would say elemi lo ma last, or hausas jimiri, a ranar karshe

well there you have cheesy cheesy cheesy

Northern Muslims should trend carefully. Pride comes before a fall.

I have told the yorubas the same during the OPC madness as well.

Alj harem is back! Check out my profile for thread started in your honour

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onlytruth: My first input is that the North is obviously trying again to scare the Yoruba into stabbing the south in the back; and I repeat -AGAIN ( at least to be their open conquered territory to the sea), because they believe that Yoruba is the weakest link in the south. Do you notice that they did not even mention Edo or even Cross river side, not to talk of Igbo land? So, they figure that Yoruba is the weakest link and they need to remind them of that, lest they forget. haha.
I personally foresee a situation whereby the North forgets about the East (provided the East stays united -the fear of the Igbo by the North is the reason they would do this), and concentrate on using the West to access the sea. That sea access is the North's major concern.

Anyone who thinks that the Igbo would sit out a war in our own backyard is wrong, and the North knows. cool

Onlytruth, nwannem long time smiley smiley smiley Although Ramadam is almost done but must still say Ramadam Kareem, a huru m nwanne m nwoke nanya. smiley

If the north attack the west, it is their business . if the east does the same by invading, we could careless

Abeg just take am easy on us Yorubas o ! We are weak so when attacking just don't kill our Obas and children. Thanks

If una like take Lagos etc na your own be that Nwannem in fact finally we can mix up as a country grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

Where have you been al-harem. This forum has been cold without you. smiley wink

I miss you too my brother, Eze Ndigbo One nairaland. I salute
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onlytruth: My first input is that the North is obviously trying again to scare the Yoruba into stabbing the south in the back; and I repeat -AGAIN ( at least to be their open conquered territory to the sea), because they believe that Yoruba is the weakest link in the south. Do you notice that they did not even mention Edo or even Cross river side, not to talk of Igbo land? So, they figure that Yoruba is the weakest link and they need to remind them of that, lest they forget. haha.

FACT!!
The north knows the Yorubas are the weakest link.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
ACM10:

Alj harem is back! Check out my profile for thread started in your honour

Thanks I saw it, A huru m nwanne m nwoke n’anya. Daalu nwannem smiley smiley
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2012

You and your half baked intellectual balderdash. Yoruba the weakest link? Where did you get that from? Yoruba is the glue holding Nigeria together, when we decide it's over, it's over.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2012

I stand by the posts i made on this thread IGBOS WOULD NOT FIGHT A WAR for a cause that is not worth it ! This is not our war . Because we voted GEJ doesn't automatically make the south south man our brothers , I have met south south people who would rather DIE than identify with an igbo man / cause , I have met some who also blame the igbos for their misfortunes EXCEPT for the ibibio / Efik ,Ogoja people i have met who have kind words to say about the Igbos. The igbo race would not be USED to BOOST the population of a group who are ever willing to betray the Igbos and their cause . At this point to your tent our Israel. The Silence of the Igbos these few months has been wonderful and i hope we keep up with this. Nigeria tribes want to use the igbo man to play Chess , First the Yoruba man would call for a united Southern Nigeria (Big FRAUD!) then the Middle belt people want to form an alliance with Ndigbo now the south south ..hahaha!! were where they when we needed them. EVERYMAN must answer im papa name now , Paddle your own boat make i paddle my own boat . They should go and raise the carcass of Adaka Boro and Saro wiwa to fight for them.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Onlytruth(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

You and your half baked intellectual balderdash. Yoruba the weakest link? Where did you get that from? Yoruba is the glue holding Nigeria together, when we decide it's over, it's over.

In a twisted way I think you are right! lol cool That is why the North reminds you of how you sold off yourselves into perpetual servitude.
The ONLY NEW INFORMATION on this article is what Awo did to avoid war with the North. He sold you off, from Offa all the way to the sea.
Now, whether that deal is in you best interest is left to you.
Calm down bro, I am not the enemy. Stop dodging the enemy. lol cool

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by aljharem(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

Haba, onlytruth has always been drunk and also the silly so called northern muslims who I think are not even real.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

STFU, do you think the Northerners are as daft as you are? The North understands the South better than you do and that's why SW and not SE was mentioned in a case between it and the SS.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Yeske2(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

In a twisted way I think you are right! lol cool That is why the North reminds you of how you sold off yourselves into perpetual servitude.
The ONLY NEW INFORMATION on this article is what Awo did to avoid war with the North. He sold you off, from Offa all the way to the sea.
Now, whether that deal is in you best interest is left to you.
Calm down bro, I am not the enemy. Stop dodging the enemy. lol cool
You mean the one mile corridor from Offa to Apapa abi, smh. Don't mind these e-warriors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.