Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (12939 Views)

Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones / Ait Wants Tinubu To Withdraw Letter And Apologize On 4 Tv Stations / Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by wesley80(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
dayokanu: Its not a surprise that retardeen associates with all the criminals in Nigeria

Alams is his Godfather, Boyloaf, Tompolo are his Special assistants, Patience a thief is the wife, IBB is his father, Doyin Okupe his spokesman

Wetin remain again

Hmmm, Dayomumu. You no dey tire? We know say you be imbeh must you rub it on our faces?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by kutchs: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
What shame are you talking about? When patience Jonathan was caught with 109 million dollars nko? Retardeen is a confirmed supporter of thieves.

Tell ACN to sack Ikuforiji and apologize to Lagosians, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by MrGlobe(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
emmasege:

The last time i watched lai and Okupe on Channels TV (Face-off), Lai was dusted by Doyin. I think the noisy Lai is afraid of Doyin's intelligence and outspokenness.
Doyin is intelligence my foot. If you regard that old incoherent speaking clown as intelligent, it says so much about you and your brain level.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
In as much as Okupe is a confirmed anuofia, thief and corrupt mad man, ACN nor lai mohammed have any basis to call him out.

ACN isn't any better when their emperor Tinubu is a confirmed drug peddler in the United states. ACN should stop portraying themselves holier than thou, is it not one of their governors in the SW that returned from the U.S claiming he had an American degree but for where?

please the only party that can talk on moral issues in Nigeria is the Boko haram Party.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yeah, far better than your parasitic brothers being killed on per second basis in the north. what a dyhydrated goat.

You are assuming I am igbo. Go figure
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
When are you coming to Lagos? Thousands of your parasitic brothers flocking the south west on daily basis will surely disagree with you. What a fool you are!.

Mr. Globe:

that is why we are Lords over the Yorubas. They care so much about us that they get erections on igbo news. That is why there people are also dying in, the north, their Hausa Muslim masters hates and kills them in Joseph for practising same religion but no, the igbo fallen heroes must be recognized and honored first.

This is not to expect a reply or engage in a banter with pathologically dirty Rhino.5dm cost he has the IQ of a snail. D;
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Do you mind telling us why Jonathan chooses to appoint crooks and criminals in his cabinet? Stella odiah is still holding her position even after being indicted in the fuel subsidy scams.

only retardeen does that. what a crook he was!

kutchs: Tell ACN to sack Ikuforiji and apologize to Lagosians, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by size38: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Event that happened when OBJ was in power is what ACN is talking about today? Have they not known about this since and kept quiet, Why now? Hardly any nigerian in any public office today without questionable character
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by MrGlobe(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
When are you coming to Lagos? Thousands of your parasitic brothers flocking the south west on daily basis will surely disagree with you. What a fool you are!.

You never disappoint with your foolishness as the fool you are. Thumbs up. with the way you call Lagos, one would think its NewYork of sorts. Bush Man. You made igbos are raking in more cash in Lagos than your lazy, amala party loving brothers. No igboman is anywhere near the caves you call ogbomoso, ekiti, osun

1 Like

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
My brother I tire for retarden oooo. No be here dem tell us say na Dokpesi and IBB carry out the Abuja twin bombings way kill 26 nigerians?

no be here dem show us text messages purported by the terrorist requesting for their balance?

"Dokpesi na we do am". . ."Let's meet at IBB campaign office to collect our balance"?

Guess where is High chief Raymond Dokpesi and IBB today? Jonathan is the most useless president of all time.

dayokanu: Its not a surprise that retardeen associates with all the criminals in Nigeria

Alams is his Godfather, Boyloaf, Tompolo are his Special assistants, Patience a thief is the wife, IBB is his father, Doyin Okupe his spokesman

Wetin remain again

1 Like

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dude, But we still have ibo parasites in the north? If ibos can still troop to yobe and maiduguri on daily basis searching for food in the face of this constantly converting them to roasted suya, then that speaks a lot about them.

I have five ibos renting my shops presently, don't make me throw them away next morning. fool.

Mr. Globe:

You never disappoint with your foolishness as the fool you are. Thumbs up. with the way you call Lagos, one would think its NewYork of sorts. Bush Man. You made igbos are raking in more cash in Lagos than your lazy, amala party loving brothers. No igboman is anywhere near the caves you call ogbomoso, elitist, osun
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by deltaforce7(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sick, corruption-ridden politicians in the mould of self-style political party called ACN. They call themselves opposition party. Ofcourse, they are all evil chippings who are very frustrated over their failed attempts at cutting off a chunk of the national cake. They have never meant well for this nation.IDIOTS!
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
i find something interesting here on nl and i must say i just started to notice it ,as much as we all agree that gej is a weak and soft president.he may also have his dirty pasts but we all seem to agree that even the politicians that are opposing him are not better than him and infact many of them are worse than gej.
well now the drama is getting interesting and i trust my attack lion by the time he launches his attack it may result into a tsunami.this is the perfect oppourtunity the attack lion has to prove to gej and pdp that he take on the most formidable opposition they have
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by gegee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
is being investigated thesame thing as being a criminal? our law states that a person is innocent untill proven guilty.these ACN niggers should just shut the hell up if they dont have anything reasonable to tell us
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by wesley80(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Dude, But we still have ibo parasites in the north? If ibos can still troop to yobe and maiduguri on daily basis searching for food in the face of this constantly converting them to roasted suya, then that speaks a lot about them.

I have five ibos renting my shops presently, don't make me throw them away next morning. fool.

Could you stop being so vile?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

that is why we are Lords over the Yorubas. They care so much about us that they get erections on igbo news. That is why there people are also dying in, the north, their Hausa Muslim masters hates and kills them in Joseph for practising same religion but no, the igbo fallen heroes must be recognized and honored first.
D;

Igbos Lord over Yoruba? maybe in malaysian prisons
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
igbo boy: In as much as Okupe is a confirmed anuofia, thief and corrupt mad man, ACN nor lai mohammed have any basis to call him out.

ACN isn't any better when their emperor Tinubu is a confirmed drug peddler in the United states. ACN should stop portraying themselves holier than thou, is it not one of their governors in the SW that returned from the U.S claiming he had an American degree but for where?

please the only party that can talk on moral issues in Nigeria is the Boko haram Party.

And which ACN governor has been found to have a fake American degree?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
wesley80:

Hmmm, Dayomumu. You no dey tire? We know say you be imbeh must you rub it on our faces?

Wesley, have you taken your antirabies this morning?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by MrGlobe(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

quite impressive. I thought you joined your brothers who have migrated enmasse to port harcourt to drive cabs, do menial jobs or open churches everywhere. Even though I still think so
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by ubandire(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lai Mohammed should tell Tinubu to resign from his party. Tinubu is the worst criminal in Nigeria. ACN is the most corrupt party in Nigeria.
Talk about Aqua Beta owned by Tinubu and which is used to siphon 3 billion monthly from Lagos.
Talk about the foreign accounts held by Tinubu as governor of Lagos state.
Talk about the billions stolen by the Lagos speaker.
Talk about the diversion of funds in frivolous things such as the OYO lawmakers trip to uk.
Talk about the 30 billion allegedly given to Akeredolu to unseat Mimiko.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by MrGlobe(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Igbos Lord over Yoruba? maybe in malaysian prisons
I think the Igbos should answer this. by the way, dude have you taking your Yoruba today? You have been going about this site spewing thrash. A fresh amala and offemmanu may shortly bring you back to your senses you know
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
My allegiance lies with my conscience. . .This thread is about calling out the government over her laxity in handling corruption and corrupt matters , how on earth was that poor little Arrow manage to inject tribal dimension beats me. The replies are dirty agreed, but somebody has to do it. . .This is not the first time the fool is making similar comments.

Besides, I'm not an admirer of ACN style of leadership with exception of Lagos and Edo state .

wesley80:
Could you stop being so vile?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
ubandire: Lai Mohammed should tell Tinubu to resign from his party. Tinubu is the worst criminal in Nigeria. ACN is the most corrupt party in Nigeria.
Talk about Aqua Beta owned by Tinubu and which is used to siphon 3 billion monthly from Lagos.
Talk about the foreign accounts held by Tinubu as governor of Lagos state.
Talk about the billions stolen by the Lagos speaker.
Talk about the diversion of funds in frivolous things such as the OYO lawmakers trip to uk.
Talk about the 30 billion allegedly given to Akeredolu to unseat Mimiko.

Does Tinubu have any pending case with EFCC? If not you can take your palmwine joint yarn write on a piece of paper and shove it up Retardeen jonathans arse
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by comradefery: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
ACN is a big deceit, a very corrupt institution, a party that lacks internal Democracy, a party that doesn't organize primaries, rather imposes candidates, a party whose House of Assembly speaker in Lagos state is swimming in 500m naira scandal, yet has the temerity to tell another person to resign. The only difference between PDP and ACN, is just that PDP is the ruling party, and the only visible positive things attached to ACN is Fashola and Oshiomhele, while one of it's greatest liabilities is this Nonsense Alarmist called Lai Mohammed!
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by ballabriggs: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Err Okupe, a confirmed rogue.

Obasanjo fired him for stealing estacode during his time. The man is a confirmed rogue. How Jona appoints such a crook as an aide beats my imagination.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by superior1: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
ballabriggs: Err Okupe, a confirmed rogue.

Obasanjo fired him for stealing estacode during his time. The man is a confirmed rogue. How Jona appoints such a crook as an aide beats my imagination.

The answer is simple, he needs an attack lion because Abati is only a chicken
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

quite impressive. I thought you joined your brothers who have migrated enmasse to port harcourt to drive cabs, do menial jobs or open churches everywhere. Even though I still think so

^

Better to drive cabs and make money legally than selling our children for amounts far less than what a mid sized goat can be bought for in the market.

Below is how ibo boys are being sold for desperation of trying to make it, by force by fire.

“We rescued 32 pregnant girls and arrested the proprietor, who is undergoing interrogation over allegations that he normally sells the babies to people who may use them for rituals or other purposes.”Hassan added that four babies, already sold in an alleged deal but not yet collected, were also recovered in the raid.

Estimates of the girls’ ages varied. Geoffrey Ogbonna, another police spokesman, was quoted by CNN: “There are about 30 pregnant young ladies; the eldest was 20 years old. Some belong in secondary, even in primary school.”A doctor arrested at the clinic said the babies had been handed over to social welfare for adoption.

Some of the rescued girls told police that the hospital owner gave them $192 (£118) for newborn boys and $161 for newborn girls after they were

http://www.gatewaynigeria.tv/relocate/2011/06/nigerian-baby-farm-raided-32-pregnant-girls-rescued/

Selling our kids for 30k. fool.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Jarus(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
I may have issues with their leadership, but 2 things stand ACN out as a party in Nigeria today.

1, Ability to put forward good candidates for elective and appointive posts. (All Lagos commissioners are perofrming)

2, Very virile opposition and great propaganda machinery. I like the way they comment on every issue and propagandize it. Those Lai Mohammed and Joe Igbokwe in particular are doing excellent job for this party.in an era when social/political activism is dead with Gani, ACN is the only check to ruling party we have now

If only I can trust Tinubu with Nigeria's treasury, this party is very promising as an alternative we shold give a trial.

1 Like

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by maigaskiya1: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
solgee: You are right on point
he who is witot sin cast d fist stone
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
shyte! am outta here to allow meaningful discourse. Don't make me come back. cool
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by ubandire(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Does Tinubu have any pending case with EFCC? If not you can take your palmwine joint yarn write on a piece of paper and shove it up Retardeen jonathans arse

I have one simple response to your foolishness and blind defence for your rogue paymaster. It is in the link below.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/newsflash/corruption-atiku-tinubu-kalu-top-efcc.html
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by ifihearam: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Jonathan is the most corrupt president on earth. Do you still wonder why only crooks get along with him?

-He appointed Alamesegha(a shameless world renown fugitive) his campaign manager.

-His wife was caught with 109 million dollars at airport

-He delegates two serving ministers to graced the "thanks giving ceremony" of Bode George(a crook that stole 100billion)

-He romances with Otedolla( oil cabal and crook)

-Appoints Okupe, a man with dirty past to be his image maker.

-High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is a confirmed terrorist which was later sanctified and became chairman media campaign of GEJ

Ode buruku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Swap: Rivers, Sokoto, Bayelsa And Lagos Join Suit Against FG / Lagos To Prosecute Managers For Reopening Sealed Restaurant / Tinubu Visits Maiduguri For Army Conference, To Address Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.