Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones (2557 Views)

Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Anyone wondered what it will profit GEJ to hire and fire when he just has a few weeks to hand over the baton? Here is why.

Although, not up to 2tn naira as was used to fund the elections, but I can tell you for sure that the presidency spent over $1 billion for elections. You can check my previous postings to show you the break down on what that money was spent on. Asides dipping hands in the nation's treasury all Ministries and MDA's where required to contribute various amounts from their ministries and perform certain tasks in their areas of strong holds. This involved funding youth groups, bribing voters on the day of elections etc. Many of these ministers and heads of MDAs agreed to this, but we all know that 90% of that money went to their pockets with the crumbs used for the election.

Now that GEJ's eyes is open to the deceit of OPC, state governors and others that promised heaven and earth after receiving billions. He definitely will view him self as stupid to let them retain their various positions. Hence the firing and hiring. Including the Nigerian police who could not deliver.

It is sad, but come May 29th, the rest that were not fired by GEJ will be fired by GMB and the ones appointed by GEJ if not a good fit will still be fired. Not only that sensitive ministries and MDAs will be probed and corrupt officials brought to book. Hopefully a jail term starting anywhere from 10 years to a 100 years.

Long live GMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

16 Likes

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by baby124: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Did you not chop and buy 2014 range for your girlfriend. Something you can't buy for your kids. How much was the range? That range cost some kids their school fees because their parents were not paid salary so that you can buy Range Rover. Some retirees died waiting for their pension too. May you meet your end in between those laps

7 Likes

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by wwwbabe(f): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2015
You a just thinking aloud

you opinion

you a entitled to it
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by jideflash(m): 2:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the dp and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by QuotaSystem: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Not far from the truth. He could also want to have at least a sprinkling of loyalists in the new government, and those that would quickly cover up some schemes in the MDA's before official handover.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by champion69(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Taught I would see some reasonable comment in the thread, just some unfounded and wild imagination of the Op on display. Do you really know how MDA's operate their accounts that you are insinuating that they contributed to GEJ's campaign? When next you are opening a thread, arm yourself with facts and figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Orunto: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2015
We are patiently waiting even for petrol @ N40=

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by idupaul: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2015
FFK are u not tired of leading a double life..How is ur girlfriend jare , I de feel that girl gan

2 Likes

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by MeAboki(m): 4:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Disloyalty of the first order: see how he is exposing his master and sponsor after also pocketing most the money assigned him for Jona's publicity campaign and using part of it for his gf's Range Rover and towards a N750 million house in Abuja; he has the audacity to talk of others who similarly scammed Jona - hope EFCC revisits that fraud case against him.

In any case, the firing seems fruitless since majority of these guys are unlikely to retain their positions; because its the expected norm for any new administration to fill such key positions with its own men.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2015
baby124:
Did you not chop and buy 2014 range for your girlfriend. Something you can't buy for your kids. How much was the range? That range cost some kids their school fees because their parents were not paid salary so that you can buy Range Rover. Some retirees died waiting for their pension too. May you meet your end in between those laps
this one na stale assertion- cramjones is not FFK

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Ana Akogheri...
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2015
MeAboki:
Disloyalty of the first order: see how he is exposing his master and sponsor after also pocketing most the money assigned him for Jona's publicity campaign and using part of it for his gf's Range Rover and towards a N750 million house in Abuja; he has the audacity to talk of others who similarly scammed Jona - hope EFCC revisits that fraud case against him.

In any case, the firing seems fruitless since majority of these guys are unlikely to retain their positions; because its the expected norm for any new administration to fill such key positions with its own men.

Even if I did all that, how is it your business?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2015
This cram Jones is just looking for relevance and popularity on this section.barcanista and the guy NOBODY r much preferable

2 Likes

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2015
These are not the reasons. Its unfortunate that people don't think deep enough.
However, I will not reveal the strategy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by imsuboi(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2015
exxell:
Ana Akogheri...

My guy... grin
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Shaky hypothesis... this one no follow.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by ThisMeansWAR: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Dumbest president ever liveth
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Caseless: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Trust barcanista and cramjones at your own peril.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
cramjones:
Anyone wondered what it will profit GEJ to hire and fire when he just has a few weeks to hand over the baton? Here is why.

Although, not up to 2tn naira as was used to fund the elections, but I can tell you for sure that the presidency spent over $1 billion for elections. You can check my previous postings to show you the break down on what that money was spent on. Asides dipping hands in the nation's treasury all Ministries and MDA's where required to contribute various amounts from their ministries and perform certain tasks in their areas of strong holds. This involved funding youth groups, bribing voters on the day of elections etc. Many of these ministers and heads of MDAs agreed to this, but we all know that 90% of that money went to their pockets with the crumbs used for the election.

Now that GEJ's eyes is open to the deceit of OPC, state governors and others that promised heaven and earth after receiving billions. He definitely will view him self as stupid to let them retain their various positions. Hence the firing and hiring. Including the Nigerian police who could not deliver.

It is sad, but come May 29th, the rest that were not fired by GEJ will be fired by GMB and the ones appointed by GEJ if not a good fit will still be fired. Not only that sensitive ministries and MDAs will be probed and corrupt officials brought to book. Hopefully a jail term starting anywhere from 10 years to a 100 years.

Long live GMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

To the emboldened portion of your post - I know of one MDA head honcho who is currently in the process of acquiring new property in a particular European city. All to be paid for in cash. Rich pickings of the same largesse a certain individual has also benefited from, recently. angry
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2015
imsuboi:

My guy... grin
Ma Nigga... grin
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by imsuboi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
exxell:

Ma Nigga... grin

Nwanne kee way?
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Pataki: 8:14am On May 01, 2015
cramjones:

Even if I did all that, how is it your business?

-CramJones

You are very lucky that Jonathan is dangerously daft. How does one explain that you Femi Fani Kayode were Jonathan's Campaign spokesperson, and yet at the same time, you came on NL and started insulting your boss repeatedly. Acting like you are an APC member on NL.

You and that igbo girl you bought the Range Rover for, will languish in jail. You are the most despicable human being I have ever seen.

Kirikiri is your portion, and may you rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2015
Pataki:

You are very lucky that Jonathan is dangerously daft. How does one explain that you Femi Fani Kayode were Jonathan's Campaign spokesperson, and yet at the same time, you came on NL and started insulting your boss repeatedly. Acting like you are an APC member on NL.

You and that igbo girl you bought the Range Rover for, will languish in jail. You are the most despicable human being I have ever seen.

Kirikiri is your portion, and may you rot in jail.

Seems you are a cocaine addicted nut case! No hope for you and your clan. Now bugger of my thread before I....

-CramJones
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Elxandre(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2015
FFK, you are more wicked than the devil.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by MugabeRobert: 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
FFK and Doyin Okupe should be exported to Indonesia each tied with 2 kg of opium around his neck.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
cramjones:

Seems you are a cocaine addicted nut case! No hope for you and your clan. Now bugger of my thread before I....

-CramJones

It takes a Peruvian Cocaine addict to recognize another. Hope u're still in touch with Bianca.

FFK - Minister of Sheku-Sheye

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Mamaflex(f): 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
Who dash cramjones FFK? See how Una just dey raise e moral. undecided

Meanwhile, that FFK of a guy Na another idiiot of its own.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Pataki: 10:35pm On May 01, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

You have the brainpower of a maggot! Thank your lucky stars that your boss is ever clueless; if not, your ediotic nuisance of a being should be in kirikiri right now singing 'Amazing Disgrace' to all who cares to listen to your despicable being.

Your nuisance value has an expiry date on this forum. Fetid maggot.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Pataki: 10:40pm On May 01, 2015
Mamaflex:
Who dash cramjones FFK? See how Una just dey raise e moral. undecided

Meanwhile, that FFK of a guy Na another idiiot of its own.

Actually, cramgoat or whatever he calls himself is FFK.
Re: Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones by Mamaflex(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2015
Pataki:

Actually, cramgoat or whatever he calls himself is FFK.
Then he must be a foool leading a double life. Who is he deceiving anyway? Himself offcourse.

However, I still don't believe he's FFK.

It seems you are so convinced he is the one. How did you get to know that?

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome / APC Is Destroying Nigeria -EPF / Niger Delta Avengers Are Not Freedom Fighter- VP Oinbajo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.