Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (12940 Views)

Reasons For The GEJ Fire And Hire - Cramjones / Ait Wants Tinubu To Withdraw Letter And Apologize On 4 Tv Stations / Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by ifihearam: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Jarus: I may have issues with their leadership, but 2 things stand ACN out as a party in Nigeria today.

1, Ability to put forward good candidates for elective and appointive posts. (All Lagos commissioners are perofrming)

2, Very virile opposition and great propaganda machinery. I like the way they comment on every issue and propagandize it. Those Lai Mohammed and Joe Igbokwe in particular are doing excellent job for this party.in an era when social/political activism is dead with Gani, ACN is the only check to ruling party we have now

If only I can trust Tinubu with Nigeria's treasury, this party is very promising as an alternative we shold give a trial.

Another ode
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Whobedatte(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
[/color]
superior1: It appears the attack lion is now in a face off with lion hunters
[color=#990000]
NICE ONE HERE

1 Like

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by emsquare(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Grabbing popcorn while waiting for Okupe to fireback at the Tinubu's Cartel.

Hmmm!!!
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by CyberG: 1:55am On Aug 14, 2012
ifihearam:
Jarus: I may have issues with their leadership, but 2 things stand ACN out as a party in Nigeria today.

1, Ability to put forward good candidates for elective and appointive posts. (All Lagos commissioners are perofrming)

2, Very virile opposition and great propaganda machinery. I like the way they comment on every issue and propagandize it. Those Lai Mohammed and Joe Igbokwe in particular are doing excellent job for this party.in an era when social/political activism is dead with Gani, ACN is the only check to ruling party we have now

If only I can trust Tinubu with Nigeria's treasury, this party is very promising as an alternative we shold give a trial.

Another ode

And has he no rights to his opinion that you insult him even if he made no reference to you? I can't find anything wrong in that statement and even if it were wrong, it does not change the fact that he has a right to his opinion! Well, I bet Jonathan Dogluck would do anything to keep his charade going with paid dead dogs like you! LMAO! grin grin cool cool
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by DeGenius3(m): 2:04am On Aug 14, 2012
president Goodluck needs serious prayers. that is if he really cares about it.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Dollarman101: 4:14am On Aug 14, 2012
chucky234: Your Okupe should hide his face in shame for stealing N200,000,000 in a country of 168m people yet have the gut to promote his daft self from attack dog to attack lion. It has become a habit for GEJ with ridiculous decisions,what a shame.
But your Tinubu and kuforiji should be walking with pride for stealing billions in a country where 168m are impoverished. Hypocrite!"

1 Like

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by anicho(m): 4:18am On Aug 14, 2012
##STORY##
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by manmade(m): 4:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Jonathan is the most corrupt president on earth. Do you still wonder why only crooks get along with him?

-He appointed Alamesegha(a shameless world renown fugitive) his campaign manager.

-His wife was caught with 109 million dollars at airport

-He delegates two serving ministers to graced the "thanks giving ceremony" of Bode George(a crook that stole 100billion)

-He romances with Otedolla( oil cabal and crook)

-Appoints Okupe, a man with dirty past to be his image maker.

-High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is a confirmed terrorist which was later sanctified and became chairman media campaign of GEJ
little wonder why you were banned from the Romance section,only a goat with half brain like you will called the president of his country names over unverified rumours.

1 Like

Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by ulimited: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2012
Tayo114: ACN is the only party that can handle Nigeria this time around i bliv so
u are a Big FOOL
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by innocentechi(m): 5:11am On Aug 14, 2012
Hmm! this jaga jaga ACN sef na wa o!
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2012
It seems ACN is afraid of this guy *sorry the Attack Lion*
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2012
But these ACN niggas are so dull and always seeking for attention while dem leader na original confirm celebrated thief
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 14, 2012
Tayo114: ACN is the only party that can handle Nigeria this time around i bliv so

grin grin grin grin, Dreaming.. ACN can and will never smell aso rock. Mark my word. De are more corrupt than PDP self
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by kaeto(m): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Elueme: ACN ll never speak in this manner in matters affecting their interest....shame.. Fear of Okupe is the beginning of .....
wisdom!
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Leboska(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2012
Funny acn, very gud @ publicity.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 14, 2012
chucky234: Your Okupe should hide his face in shame for stealing N200,000,000 in a country of 168m people yet have the gut to promote his daft self from attack dog to attack lion. It has become a habit for GEJ with ridiculous decisions,what a shame.

And your tinubu and the lagos state house of assembly speaker should do what?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by kaeto(m): 5:35am On Aug 14, 2012
fennels007: this is a big slap to d nigerian citizens
no o, a big slap to you. Smh!
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Remii(m): 5:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Doyin okupe once confessed that he misled Abiola to his death by advising him to surrender for arrest. He claimed he was with Abiola when the police came and the man contemplated escaping thru back door. Okupe then told Abiola not to run because he was people's president that shouid not run. This same man is with GEJ today, I hope he doesn't mislead him also
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2012
joejeezy: Did jonathan not know the man was corrupt before appointing him?, who recommended opute to him?. This is just another ploy to distract us from the fuel subsiby prob going on. May God help Nigeria and it's dirty politics

Everything na ploy to distract u from subsidy prob... Oya go probe na. GEJ removed the subsidy cause of the scams going on in it and you guys turn around to yarn that he is distracting you from the subsidy prob at anything he does, If he is distracting you then carry your chair go sit at the efcc office to be watching the probe so that GEJ will stop distracting you
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Omen100(m): 5:39am On Aug 14, 2012
Its amazed me, why Nigerians failed to think logically?
There was rumour the other that the senate leadership are plotting the exit of George Akume the seating Governor when Dr. criminal okupe stole the acclaimed N200,000,000.00. Now my argumentum ad verecormdiam. The presidency have total of the senate that was why they wanted to use the elements to push George aside because George is a threat to dr. Criminal okus.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
When are you coming to Lagos? Thousands of your parasitic brothers flocking the south west on daily basis will surely disagree with you. What a fool you are!.

doing what you know how to do best grin grin grin ride on maybe is ur destiny
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Ninapha(f): 5:48am On Aug 14, 2012
@Omen, And what is the logic in ur staement above. Cant even understand ur arguement.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Jubal01: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Grabbing popcorn while waiting for Okupe to fireback at the Tinubu's Cartel.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by kaeto(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Dude, But we still have ibo parasites in the north? If ibos can still troop to yobe and maiduguri on daily basis searching for food in the face of this constantly converting them to roasted suya, then that speaks a lot about them.

I have five ibos renting my shops presently, don't make me throw them away next morning. fool.

you are just a fart and an over bloated senseless daft that has nill ideas on the biulding of empires. The strenght of this your lagos lies 'solely' on national unity and agreement- import duties shall be mainstay of the western economy. Down south we have the onne, portharcourt, warri , calabar,akwaibom, onitsha.etc. sea ports. For now these ports are strictly used for the im/exportation of crude oil and gas, not because cargoes can't be ferried through them but to keep the west economically viable. Your acn leaders know this, obj too but just dwarf minds like your silly sorry self, bluetooth, lacasa, ileke di, seedord, dayokanu and d other escaped yoruba tribalist cave baboons don't. Do you know how many yorubas who feed fat from other regions, the b.haram murdered profs in BUK , the helpless and confused yoruba muslims that run to IGBO cities in the north when crises ensue, for fear of being hacked to death by a few hausa radical muslims,you accursed and confused lots. Even if the hausas hate the igbos, they consider us enemies worthy of the steel unlike a filthy flirthy ball chewing nut cases in the yoruba. rhino5dm, your stupidity is like 'peak milk', it is inside you.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by F00028: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2012
musKeeto: I wonder why people still bother reading politics news....
if he knew he couldn't use his powers he should have left the thing for Buhari.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by F00028: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2012
musKeeto: I wonder why people still bother reading politics news....
if he knew he couldn't use his powers he should have left the thlng for Buhari.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by cjfavour(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2012
2buff: This whole thing looks like a gigantic washing mashing to me.
Why are criminals been cycled into every post? Where are the people of honor?
He prefer d corrupt ones. He appointed aig imoukhede to investigate a case he's involvd in. The committe upon committee on fuel subsidy scandal. I'v lost count of commitees pls. The man have buried d case. Bt i still remember it whenever i hear about d increase in crime rate in d country.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by kaeto(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Remii: Doyin okupe once confessed that he misled Abiola to his death by advising him to surrender for arrest. He claimed he was with Abiola when the police came and the man contemplated escaping thru back door. Okupe then told Abiola not to run because he was people's president that shouid not run. This same man is with GEJ today, I hope he doesn't mislead him also
abiola? Another crafty goat armed with stammering, he deserved to die,only was done wrongly, he ought to be hanged by the balls alongside obj , they are the ruiners of this nation. Remember ITT and the N2.8 billion obj oil theft. Many roguey yoruba leaders roasting in hell, more to join from acn.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Na today the Retardeen dey hire criminals?
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by chucky234(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Dollarman101:
But your Tinubu and kuforiji should be walking with pride for stealing billions in a country where 168m are impoverished. Hypocrite!"
I'll spare your stu:pidity since you are a newbie out here,where in the did you hear that I am a Tinubu or CAN support? You must be high on some cheap alomo bitters to vomit that gabbage from your stinking mouth,I fight for Nigeria and not for a political party or any corrupt politician like your dumd a:ss who worship PDP and Okupe.
Put your facts right before coming out to diss me because you will not be lucky next time,clueless goon.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Stallion77(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2012
Who takes orders from who now? And are we being made referees here? Nope, i think spectators would be beta.
Re: ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians by Leemak: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2012
y is it dt some pple here on nairaland especially 40laptops ar accusing tinubu and LHA's speaker?...dis pple u r accusing in retaliation are not worldly known as Mr senseless corrupt clueless drunnkard fisherman called Jonathan, how can a president of more than 150m pple appoint a questionable person like Okupe as public image maker?....once more GEJ has no sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Naira Crisis Has Brought Hunger And Anger - Sultan Of Sokoto / Lagos To Prosecute Managers For Reopening Sealed Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.