Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri (17300 Views)

Cadet-Corps Beat Student To Death In AAUA (Graphic Photos) / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by glimpse(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
y didnt he sell d lifeless body 4 5k,then use it 2 buy d modem? Nonsense!
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Osama10(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
All this for a mere 5k.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by tucker12(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sad... Please the Police command should not allow a serial Cultist killer walk free. undecided
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by BinghiNya(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Christianity and cultism. And someone said christians are children of god, christians steal, kill, rape and even trashtalk
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by product: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
SimonAndal: This is for those wondering if Buccaneers is "legalize" or if Pyrates is a cult or not. Morale: all of them are evil. Nigerians kill everything they touch. The Fraternity that was meant to be a harmless, fun gathering of like-minded students have been turned into something else in Nigeria. Watch the tv series Greek, and see how a Fra

ternity should, and is meant to be.

Point of correction. A buccaneer cannot kill someone over N5,000 . The killer must be a goat head that is strugglin over the internet ok? Never use Buccaneers as an example in such a poor manner . Awuemen to my Rugged brodas .
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by tellwisdom: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
[size=14pt]After stabbing him, did he die?? [/size]
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by tellwisdom: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
product:

Point of correction. A buccaneer cannot kill someone over N5,000 . The killer must be a goat head that is strugglin over the internet ok? Never use Buccaneers as an example in such a poor manner . Awuemen to my Rugged brodas .

Awugoat to you my broda #Anuofia angry angry
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
product:

_
So over how much can a buccaneer kill? 10k? My point is in a real fraternity (like in Greek), killing will never enter your mind.
My god I hate africans!
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by stpat1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Imagine, I'm not too surprised. At 29 he's still in school. polytechnic for that matter and probably still running his OND.How long will it take someone like that to achieve anything in life if he can kill because of a #5,000 modem. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by ifyalways(f): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
Cultist or not, the killer is just wicked, evil and cold blooded. How can you repeatedly stab another fellow till he slumps? Even a butcher would shudder at this.
I hope he's caught and locked up forever.
Btw, why did the crowd attempt to go after the killers dad? Did he aid, shield or send his son to kill?
No one was able to stop him when he was stabbing the guy? Kai, awurade please have mercy.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Ejovwoke(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
O God.,help us.What is okumagba layout turning into.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by mrkels(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
5k is small na, one guy I knew then in school died because of 10 naira cigar. You guys shouldn't worry, he would get what he as sown today. My cousin was stabbed repeatedly in the neck and died on the spot, 2 years later, the muderer's head was chopped off and some of the other boys killed too in a small rival dispute. Karma is a bi*tch.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Tascocent(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
I think der is more Dan d modem............dat guy shuld b kill also.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by wissezy: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]as a university student there are two things involved,its either you are a normal student or a cultist,if you are a normal student you are safe,but if you are a cultist there are two things involved,its either you are killed by a rival cult group or arrested by the police,if you are arrested by the police you are safe but if you are killed by a rival cult group there are two things involved,its either you go to heaven or you go to hell,if you go to heaven you are safe but if you go to DUMB
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Vicotex(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
SimonAndal: This is for those wondering if Buccaneers is "legalize" or if Pyrates is a cult or not. Morale: all of them are evil. Nigerians kill everything they touch. The Fraternity that was meant to be a harmless, fun gathering of like-minded students have been turned into something else in Nigeria. Watch the tv series Greek, and see how a Fraternity should, and is meant to be.
buccanier nd pyrate has nuttin 2 do wit murdering or self distruction cos am a member of B.A.N , even if, buccanier nd pyrate dont kill easily cos is against d law of buccanier
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Nickydrake(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
So over how much can a buccaneer kill? 10k? My point is in a real fraternity (like in Greek), killing will never enter your mind.
My god I hate africans!

I totally agree with you on the point that the initial intention of the founding 'cultists' has been turned on its head, but isn't the bolded part of your post a sign that you may have worked up your disgust at the crime to unhealthy levels?

What part of violent crime and gruesome murder is an exclusive trait of africans?
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Vicotex(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
SimonAndal: This is for those wondering if Buccaneers is "legalize" or if Pyrates is a cult or not. Morale: all of them are evil. Nigerians kill everything they touch. The Fraternity that was meant to be a harmless, fun gathering of like-minded students have been turned into something else in Nigeria. Watch the tv series Greek, and see how a Fraternity should, and is meant to be.
buccanier nd pyrate has nuttin 2 do wit murdering or self distruction cos am a member of B.A.N , even if, buccanier nd pyrate dont kill easily cos is against d law of buccanier
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Nickydrake(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Vicotex: buccanier nd pyrate has nuttin 2 do wit murdering or self distruction cos am a member of B.A.N , even if, buccanier nd pyrate dont kill easily cos is against d law of buccanier

Indeed. But in certain extreme circumstances, such as when a cultist SUSPECTS a person of stealing his modem, it becomes absolutely imperative for the otherwise amiable bandit to use deadly force, and in a very gory form too.

If you told this to a badling of dumb ducks who're repeating kindergarten, they'd immediately and unanimously quack their distrust.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by product: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

U r a Goat ! Its awuemen
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by product: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

U r likely a GOAT . AssHole
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by product: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Vicotex: buccanier nd pyrate has nuttin 2 do wit murdering or self distruction cos am a member of B.A.N , even if, buccanier nd pyrate dont kill easily cos is against d law of buccanier

Dodorima ! Rugged Sail On
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by product: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2012

Dodorima ! Rugged S O
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by product: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
My god I hate africans!

To be honest u can get killed over a huge sum of money which as well does not come easily .Our mission is brotherlihood . So the devil that made u Bleep up will guard u wen I come after u . But not on N5000. Not even 50,0000 BuCcaneers are FINE BOIS . Not hudlums. And our Grandpas have fought. Many battles for the pirates on the sea so many years ago , in the 16th century . So u stop talkin abt wat u know nottin abt .

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by olabiz2010: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rest in Peace brov
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is hilarious. these guys(buccaneers) must be a bunch of boneheads when their member cant even spell the cult you belong to. He will also tell us he is a graduate and that he graduated with a 2-1.

product:

Dodorima ! Rugged Sail On

..and here his boneheaded colleague, quite ignorant of the blunder is hailing him on

1 Like

Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
product:

To be honest u can get killed over a huge sum of money which as well does not come easily .Our mission is brotherlihood . So the devil that made u Bleep up will guard u wen I come after u . But not on N5000. Not even 50,0000 BuCcaneers are FINE BOIS . Not hudlums. And our Grandpas have fought. Many battles for the pirates on the sea so many years ago , in the 16th century . So u stop talkin abt wat u know nottin abt .

Brotherlihood' shocked
hudlums shocked shocked shocked

Dude maybe U need 2 stop here.
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by dino2006(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
He who lives by d sword, would surely die by d sword wit arrows sef join. Karma, d greatest bi.tch dat ever lived
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Fredosita: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
Killing someone u cant even give life,u cant boast of giving someone life and u taking it....
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by emsquare(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
N5,000 for a precious life....
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by mmmustapha(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
sad to hell with 5000, wat did he gain by killing innocent guy, so sad
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by georgesylva(m): 12:55am On Aug 14, 2012
Point of correction. A buccaneer cannot kill someone over N5,000 . The killer must be a goat head that is strugglin over the internet ok? Never use Buccaneers as an example in such a poor manner . Awuemen to my Rugged brodas .[/quote]
undecided idihat r U̶̲̥̅̊ 1?
Re: Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri by Navalsadiq(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2012
That's what they promote in south south na.cultism is the order of the dae.may ur de deceased rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 2,150 Jerrycans Of Petrol (Photos) / Court Declares Arrest Of Evans’ Brother-In-Law Invalid, Awards N2m Against Polic / Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.