Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members (9098 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women / Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Logic thinking punctures a lot of holes on JTF claim.

knowing bokos for what they are and their suicide tendencies, i don't think they will be having such meetings without a standby lookout persons who would av spotted the JTF guys as they approach.

for JTF to now kill 20 of their deadly terrorist loosing only one soldier doesn't sound plausible at all. undecided undecided

their is definitely more to this report. . . embarassed
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by hotwax: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2012
Twenty of the suspects and [size=13pt]one soldier were reportedly killed[/size].

I believe boko-haram. The one soldier killed was killed by Innocent harmless citizen. These boko-harams are desperate liars.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Ninilowo(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2012
BH too dey lie. Could the JTF kill themselves? The news says 20 terrorists and 1 JTF personnels were killled
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by ekwurekwu(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2012
na2day!:

Following claims by the Joint Task Force in Maiduguri that it killed 20 members of the Jama’atu Allus Sunnah Lilda wati Wal Jihad, aka Boko Haram at the weekend, the group said today those killed were innocent people, not its members.

Through its spokesperson, Abul Qaqa, Boko Haram described the JTF claim as a ruse and serial lies, and insisted that the combined squad, which comprises soldiers as well as secret police and conventional police killed innocent people.

Qaqa, who spoke in Hausa, said, “The JTF only brutally killed innocent poor people. There is no way our sect members up to 20 will gather in such environment and hold a council sitting. It is a lie and blatant lie. We are committed and have vowed until a Muslim State is formed in Nigeria and not going back on this.”

Col. Victor Ebhaleme, the Field Operations Officer of JTF in Borno State, told newsmen yesterday that the Saturday night shootout followed an intelligence report that some suspected Boko Haram terrorists were having a meeting at a certain location in the metropolis.

He did not say how the tip was confirmed, but stated that when the JTF approached the area, the terrorists “immediately opened fire on the team.

Twenty of the suspects and one soldier were reportedly killed.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-jtf-killed-innocent-people-and-not-our-members

Who should we believe?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by otodeluxe(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2012
Look at him, looser!
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Saintparis1: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2012
na2day!:

"We are committed and have vowed until a Muslim State is formed in Nigeria and not going back on this.”

Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by alaoeri: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2012
According to okupe there's 3types of BH
*Religious BH
*Political BH
*Criminal BH
Its maybe the criminals part of BH, the real BH can't be conducting a section in such area.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by lakesider(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2012
This BH people have inteligent. People in their mist. This is an intelligent statement from them whether their members were killed or not.Nigeria need to restrategise if we really want to quench the burning fire.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by anicho(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2012
Confused nation....mtcheeeeew
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2012

How can innocent civilians kill a soldier? I don't believe this crap. Besides how is Boko haram supposed to be trusted?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Vessel4christ(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] Dear BH..so there's d word "innocent" in ur dictionary..So amazing..
Then 4 sayn innocent ppl ar killd..then u ursef knw say u ar nt innocent..Your fada yansh..God punish ur long head wey be lyk supermaster stabilizer
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by sambos994(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2012
If JTF have been killing innocent people, then Boko Haram must have been killing cats and dogs. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Jemibee: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2012
I still don't get why he's used the word "innocent citizens"?? Whenever they (BOKO HARAM) strike, aren't innocent people killed?? They should vamooooooooze jare. They're the ones that were killed in this case.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by zeefa: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2012
Who is fooling who in this matter, JTF or Bokoharam! Let me tell you, d BH might be right cos that is how those JTF guyz move around and kill innocent souls in the northern part of the country. Let us lokk at it this way, all those BH sect can not just be daft to be holding a meeting in just an open place like that. They are wise and they have ground and big informant even among the JTF. So any operation, they already know and prevention actions are taken as soon as possible. So let us just leave story abeg.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by teecuzy(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2012
Chai! See witch cooking pot calling the tea-cup black! So una get the word "innocent for una dictionary?" Murderers and liars are going to Hellfire
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by tpapi: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2012
na2day!:

How are we sure the soldier that died or the one that was wounded was not as a result of friendly fire?
We all know our security operatives are trigger happy.
av u eva hed of freindly fire among nigerian troops in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by billyG(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Good 4 them d JTF shld use tanks 2 level anybody house or place harbouring bokoharams use "operation scorch earth" on them,useless pple ,dan iska,bearded beast frm hell! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2012
bandely: And who are BH killing
make u ask google!
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by xynerise: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2012
Innocent indeed. undecided. BH should kiss my fair as$.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Emyogalanya: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2012
Eh i agree jtf kill innocent ppl then una kill innocent but guilty ppl then me i come kill una members
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by hotwax: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
And who are BH killing
Boko-harams are killing armed civilians grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by collins011(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Pukkah:

The terrorists immediately opened fire on the JTF team...twenty of the people who opened fire died but one of the soldiers on whom fire was opened died. undecided

The claim of the JTF needs to be further investigated. I hope the pressure of rooting out Boko Haram did not lead them to attack innocent civilians.

The law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are known to do all sorts just to show they are working.

they are boko boys not innocent people
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by tpapi: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
BH were dealth som decisive blows by JTF,abu qaqa is jus tryin 2 cover his face
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by billyG(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2012
na2day!:

Following claims by the Joint Task Force in Maiduguri that it killed 20 members of the Jama’atu Allus Sunnah Lilda wati Wal Jihad, aka Boko Haram at the weekend, the group said today those killed were innocent people, not its members.
Through its spokesperson, Abul Qaqa, Boko Haram described the JTF claim as a ruse and serial lies, and insisted that the combined squad, which comprises soldiers as well as secret police and conventional police killed innocent people.

Qaqa, who spoke in Hausa, said, “The JTF only brutally killed innocent poor people. There is no way our sect members up to 20 will gather in such environment and hold a council sitting. It is a lie and blatant lie. We are committed and have vowed until a Muslim State is formed in Nigeria and not going back on this.”

Col. Victor Ebhaleme, the Field Operations Officer of JTF in Borno State, told newsmen yesterday that the Saturday night shootout followed an intelligence report that some suspected Boko Haram terrorists were having a meeting at a certain location in the metropolis.

He did not say how the tip was confirmed, but stated that when the JTF approached the area, the terrorists “immediately opened fire on the team.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-jtf-killed-innocent-people-and-not-our-members

You bearded beast said westrn education is a sin,u wear a werstern designer shirt,& carryin a muderfuckin western-made AK-47 instead
of arabian sword
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by gidjah(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2012
we wnt sympathise wt any aclaimed devilish inocent bh members wt covered faces wt mask.u wil kip dying in twenties n soon in hundreds too,pls no sympathy no mercies.we wnt b compel to submit by emotions,we need ds devilish acts to stop by any means necessary.una well at all??bh must fade out by d grace of God
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by punzone(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2012
1. Why would an innocent person be carrying gun about?
2.why would an innocent person open fire on security agencies if they are innocent?
3.what moral right has boko haram to lecture us about killing of innocent people?
Hence,anyone trying to reason with dis boko haram‘s claim is nothing but a d!ckhead!
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by tpapi: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2012
greateros: Logic thinking punctures a lot of holes on JTF claim.

knowing bokos for what they are and their suicide tendencies, i don't think they will be having such meetings without a standby lookout persons who would av spotted the JTF guys as they approach.

for JTF to now kill 20 of their deadly terrorist loosing only one soldier doesn't sound plausible at all. undecided undecided

their is definitely more to this report. . . embarassed
r u d new BH spokesman on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Please someone enlighten me...I thought Abu qaqa was arrested once...he escaped?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Emyogalanya: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2012
How can innocent civilians kill a soldier? I don't believe this crap. Besides how is Boko haram supposed to be trusted?[/quote] hmmm i weak no be propaganda them dey do so why not say the ppl they want to release from jail is not thier member or the women and children killed are not thiers too dey cant ever agree that dey are decimated daily from 1000 to 100.0 on a daily basis soon it wil be 0.0001 only qaqa
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by jmaine: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2012
The JTF had intel reports of their meeting and are better advantaged, cos they are the ones going for the kill . .

It only takes a startled Bharamite to fire a panic shot before the already agile JTF will rain shots on their sorry arsss . .

P:S =====>[/b]Several soldiers might have being injured with one reportedly killed [b]due to obvious reasons
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2012
tpapi: r u d new BH spokesman on nairaland

its your type that are canon folder for false reports!

am just tryn to point out the fact that u can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all the time!

look at that boko guys photo [look at his eyes] - does he he look dumb to you?
he is one fukng smart id!ot! that guy u r looking at, is a well trained professional! u may notice his AK is to his right, raised eyebrow[sign of constant alertness] clean TMlewin designer shirt and a military armor vest! he is a pro to the core! he is the kind of enemy you will pray not to have!

his type don't make stupid mistakes like gathering 20 of his foot soldiers in a place for a meeting when they can communicate thru long distance radio not even gsm!

anyway i don't expect a bloody untrained civilian assho!e like you to understand what am talking about! to think you have the guts to call me a boko spokesperson m0r0n!
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2012
DheBuck: Please someone enlighten me...I thought Abu qaqa was arrested once...he escaped?

the more u look. . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! / Photo: A President On A Bicycle To Work And Another In A Convoy For A Haircut / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.