Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! (9098 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / What Is The Offence Of People Of Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why are people giving this riverine drunkard by name TonyeBarcanista relevance?
Ndoki people original name is Ndi Oki and they are IGBOS of Ukwa Ngwa Extraction.
They occupy Oyigbo LGA (real name OBI-IGBO) of Rivers state and they are PROUD of their IGBO Ancestry!
Their main aim is to be reunited with their Ukwa Ngwa brothers in Abia State.

NB- The Ijaws tried to force ijaw language on Opobo people but Our Opobo brothers REJECTED it because they are proud of their Igbo language and identity.

IJAWS SHOULD STAY CLEAR OF IGBO LAND.. ITS A WARNING!
Ijaws have been reduced to a MINORITY status in Rivers State..

9 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pazienza, Obiagu1, madenigga
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by cocoduck: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Oyigbo(whatever that rubbish means) Is called Obi igbo and when I visited there the people either speak Igbo or pidjin English,no single ijaw word was heard by me. Iwas feeling like I was in Ihiala

7 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
cocoduck:
The Oyigbo(whatever that rubbish means) Is called Obi igbo and when I visited there the people either speak Igbo or pidjin English,no single ijaw word was heard by me. Iwas feeling like I was in Ihiala
exactly.. The Original name is ObiIgbo LGA and they are of UKWA NGWA Extraction.
We need to keep eye on this IJAW LAND GRABBERS.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
The IGBO NATION will defend its territory.

9 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Udmaster:
IGBOPRINCE
nwanna , what's up
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
nwanna , what's up
udo di.. I Just want to teach that fool a lesson.. See Ijaw man trying to claim OyIgbo LGA.
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
cocoduck:
you dey mind barcanista wey want thief obigbo because him dey find lands to grab..

After drugpusher go come here with him fat tommy come yan dust grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you dey mind barcanista wey want thief obigbo because him dey find lands to grab..

Nwanne, we must tap into the power of Social media in debunking the lies of these Fools..
IGBO LAND MUST BE PROTECTED.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Udmaster:
udo di.. I Just want to teach that fool a lesson.. See Ijaw man trying to claim OyIgbo LGA.
bro you see these two jobless touts(tonyebarcanista and truckpusher) leave them for me, I go dey yan wetin go dey pain them wella.
I go dey yan wetin go make them comot for dis nairaland.

The other one call drugpusher get wetin dem dey call pot bellie, while the other one na my guy cramjones buy am kaikai when him paid visits.

Ndi ara.(Barca nd drugpusher) grin

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Udmaster:
Nwanne, we must tap into the power of Social media in debunking the lies of these Fools..
IGBO LAND MUST BE PROTECTED.
bro truth is bitter.

We go dey set the records straight grin

And our voice shall be heard non stop grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
bro truth is bitter.

We go dey set the records straight grin

And our voice shall be heard non stop grin

Hahahaha
Ijaw people know that Igbos outnumbers them in population in the SS.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Keep fighting

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Udmaster:
Ijaw people know that Igbos outnumbers them in population in the SS.
hahaha.. They know that, it s indisputable. Even igbos outnumber other tribes. I estimated igbos population to be 55millions.

Ijaws is not more than 6million na. grin

Ogba is just 33,000 while ikwerres is just 2.5millions.
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oyind17:
Keep fighting
am not fighting. Jus that those guys re parasites.
Onyind, am so sorry to said so. Go check out their comments, so annoying.
Anyway, how ur sunday. My nigerianqueen.
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
hahaha.. They know that, it s indisputable. Even igbos outnumber other tribes. I estimated igbos population to be 55millions.

Ijaws is not more than 6million na. grin

Ogba is just 33,000 while ikwerres is just 2.5millions.
they want to use their Niger Delta Republic to claim IGBO LAND.
We need to open a Big IGBO SE,SS, BENUE, KOGI Unification thread and keep it flowing! SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCE IS BIG.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by ezeagu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please, let's not debate something that isn't being debated which therefore gives more relevance to rumours and mischief.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
am not fighting. Jus that those guys re parasites.

Onyind, am so sorry to said so. Go check out their comments, so annoying.

Anyway, how ur sunday. My nigerianqueen.
Today is my birthday, just ignore
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Udmaster(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
ezeagu:
Please, let's not debate something that isn't being debated which therefore gives more relevance to rumours and mischief.
I need to teach that Fool a lesson..
Imagine them claiming Ndoki(ndi oki) as ijaws.
IGBO LAND MUST BE PROTECTED from these Fishermen Land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by mike404(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oyind17:
Keep fighting
Oyind17 : I'm from 3 states there but sorry i cant mention LOL SEE EM LAND GRABBERS

https://www.nairaland.com/2736942/south-south-niger-delta-peoples/1#40030628

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
Oyind17 :
I'm from 3 states there but sorry i cant mention
LOL SEE EM LAND GRABBERS

GO GET A LIFE
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Today is my birthday, just ignore
wow , happy birday, I once mark the date inside my diary.

But I later forgot because of these ss/se brawls. And you know it s hard as an igbo man to ignored.we need to tell them the facts, anyday anytime.
It was even because of you, I ve ignored so many unwanted comments from ss.

That s the power of love. wink

Anyway, happy birday to you, let me sing for u.

Happy birday to you x2
Happy birday to you.

How old re you now X2

Pause ,

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
wow , happy birday, I once mark the date inside my diary.

But I later forgot because of these ss/se brawls. And you know it s hard as igbo man to ignored.we need to tell them the facts, anyday anytime.
It was even because of you, I ve ignored so many unwanted comments from ss.

That s the power of love. wink

Anyway, happy birday to you, let me sing for u.

Happy birday to you x2
Happy birday to you.

How old re you now X2

Pause ,
I am 3 years old
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oyind17:

I am 3 years old
chai.. Re you trying to tell me you re still a ...... ?

3years too small ,not even under 18years.

You should ve allowed me to edit my post na..
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Udmaster:
they want to use their Niger Delta Republic to claim IGBO LAND.
We need to open a Big IGBO SE,SS, BENUE, KOGI Unification thread and keep it flowing! SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCE IS BIG.
nwanne, you re totally right. The igbos in benue outnumber 3.5millions.

We shall look into it. They re our brothers and even the ones in crossrivers. Abi local gvt

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
Oyind17 :
I'm from 3 states there but sorry i cant mention
LOL SEE EM LAND GRABBERS

she is right. Just take it like that.
Even me too.
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oyind17:
I am 3 years old
1plus3=13x2=26years..
Don't worry am good in maths
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by mike404(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
she is right. Just take it like that. Even me too.
CAN YOU LAY MORE EMPHASIS ON WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by IGBOPRINCE: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
CAN YOU LAY MORE EMPHASIS ON WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID
I am not laying more emphasis on that mr biafra man. Just believes she s from 3states and that s all.
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by mike404(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I am not laying more emphasis on that mr biafra man. Just believes she s from 3states and that s all.
LOL YOU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FREE PUNNY grin
Re: Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
chai.. Re you trying to tell me you re still a ...... ?

3years too small ,not even under 18years.

You should ve allowed me to edit my post na..

Lol, sorry na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Reserve Hits $26.9bn, As Value Of Open Contracts Rises / Jimi Agbaje Live On The Discourse Today At 2pm. / APC Governors Await Buhari’s Return To Decide Buni’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.