Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Best To Handle "I Am In A Relationship" Ringtone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Handle "I Am In A Relationship" Ringtone (591 Views)

My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" / How Best To Forget A Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Handle "I Am In A Relationship" Ringtone by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
barely few days after discouraging one of my guy not chase a woman already in a relationship,
I met a lady who claim to be in relationship wt one NYSC dude currently serving.
I am done wt masters, working and ready to settle down for marriage. I will like to hear noble
views frm NLanders on how best to handle the situation.
I want the lady for marriage and not for hit-and-run
Re: How Best To Handle "I Am In A Relationship" Ringtone by 2goodbobo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
So all of a sudden is double standard because it has to do with you abi? You advise somebody not to do something, and then you want to do thesame thing you advised someone against. That's bias. Having said so, if you like the girl as you claim, why not give it a hit and see where it will lead to!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Woman You Still Love Her When She Has Broken Up With You? / Is Love A Myth? / Can You Die Or Stress For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.