Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership (14147 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by badesco(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nigeria care not about Biafra or no Biafra, so they are free to go to hell if they want.Nigeria will never miss them. .
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Ezeufi: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Can anyone enlighten me the relationship of gentiles and zionism? are igbo no gentiles according to jewish tradition? is the enugu grown cannabis that strong really? I used to think Malawi grown cannabis was the strongest but the igbo have just shown me that I was wrong
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by lagcity(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nov 5 abi? ok, we will see. i'll make a lot of money placing bets on this one. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Obiagu1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nawa o!
Why are Yorubas angry? This love-hate by the Yorubas is really confusing. Can somebody please tell me what they want?
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by jmoore(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
this is for joke section, only kids keep falling for this kind of news. what a stupid dream, one Nigeria forever!
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ezeagu(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Don't mind me, just passing through...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Emusan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
u get houz wher u wan go? I bed go si down, if igbo wan go mak den go self ;Du get houz wher u wan go? I bed go si down, if igbo wan go mak den go self
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by CyberG: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
netwalker: Interesting news. Of course we all know that the UN shall not do anything so silly as to accord any suhc observer status to the 'Biafran' group (as an aside, you might want to check out the list of groups, ranging from the crazy (Rastafarians) to Chechnyan separatists to the frankly hopeless who have filed such observer requests with the UN. Its simply a publicity ploy which has little symbolism, if any.

As a person of Igbo extraction myself, I would like to wonder if the Igbos are really readty for self government. Assuming the long-awaited Biafra did become a reality tomorrow (which I hope not), who would be the new rulers and despots and oppressors to take control in Aso Rock, Enugu? Is it not the same horrible people who have destroyed the individual Igbo states, like the governors of Imo and Abia states are currently engaged in doing? The Igbo man has the lowest social consciousness of any African tribe, no cohesiveness, sense of unity, quite frankly none of the desired qualities and attitudes of mind required for nation-building. Biafra would be a disaster, I think. We havent even governed ourselves in Imo State, Anambra Stae or Abia State, or Mbaise local government. How then can we govern ourselves in Biafra? I think Naija, bad and decaying as it is, is the lesser of two evisl. I would rather be oppressed by the Nigerian government than by the Biafran government, because mark my words, people, if there ever is a Biafra, then you will see what the Igbo man is capable of, it will surpass the havoc being wrought in Imo and Abia states at the moment, and we shall all wish for the tender mercies of being Nigerians again.

Kpachakpu anya unu o.

Mr. man, please stop this thing you are talking about! Why are you stopping the Ibos? Ibogs people hate everybody in Nigeria (fact) but its like you hating someone you can't do anything about it leads to ==> frustration. Please let them leave because every part of Nigeria can then require visas and strict monitoring for them to come close to the borders of Nigeria. We are all tired and sick of these trouble and beg that you allow them to leave!
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Enzymaticrxn: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
the best thing is to ocstracise or excease this Northern moslemes from Nigeria and push them to Afghanistan or iraq where they will all bomb themselves to ashes. If Biafra will be a reality, i'll thank God soooooo much.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ezeagu(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Obiagu1: Nawa o!
Why are Yorubas angry? This love-hate by the Yorubas is really confusing. Can somebody please tell me what they want?

These Nigerians get so emotional over the mention of the east leaving the failed stated. It's like the Igbo are Tina Turner and the rest are Ike. It's almost stalker-like.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by manbuchai: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
All Hail Biafra!!!! Land of the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
manbuchai: All Hail Biafra!!!! Land of the rising sun.
you copied that from the Japanese slogan. cant you be original. sometimes from the jews, sometimes from the Japanese. smh tongue
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Caseless: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
onyewec3:

Ur profile name is just wat u are "case-less".did u think Nlanders r illiterate like U?
Cant u c d bold inscripion dat u ar encased in total ignorance? U ostracised imaginary citizen of an imaginary biafran!
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by tadysmart(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
caseless: Let dem go abeg! They'v caused mor harm wt dz agitation dan gud. We colectively destroyed dis country and u want 2 opt out. By God's grace, ur dream wl com true if only we canot find d trace of hw ibos hav contributd in d dstruction,image tarnishin of 9ja

Sharrrrrrrap!!! How did the Igbos contribute in destroying your Nigeria?
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by lagcity(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Obiagu1: Nawa o!

Any Yoruba who takes Igbos seriously should be killed and fed to Igbo cannibals in Okija. u guys are clowns. why shld we hv "love-hate" feelings for you? undecided
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ozoebuka1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
some will even claim to come from imo, anambra or enugu just to deceive some of us that biafra will be bad but dont mind them... there must be impostors!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ak47mann(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
CyberG:

Mr. man, please stop this thing you are talking about! Why are you stopping the Ibos? Ibogs people hate everybody in Nigeria (fact) but its like you hating someone you can't do anything about it leads to ==> frustration. Please let them leave because every part of Nigeria can then require visas and strict monitoring for them to come close to the borders of Nigeria. We are all tired and sick of these trouble and beg that you allow them to leave!
Everyday,nigeria demonstrate in policy and deeds that it is no place for BIAFRANS Nigerians enjoy taking innocent life's away,is been going on for decades;that it does not want [b]BIAFRA [/b]only as slave or food for a ravaging determine predator and parasites.

so what is your fear mr man cool cool cool
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ezeagu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
How can they claim that they don't care about Igbo/Biafra people yet they're hurling all sorts of insults they can find. You guys need to find a better way of hiding your bitterness. How can you be more bitter than those who lost 3 million of their people for the shithole? Isn't that just a bummer as Americans would say.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by nagoma(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

why una dey fear? Na Biafran man wear bomb for underwear take wan bomb US plane? No be your brothers dey wan put naija for terror map? which negative image pass dat one? If una claim to be superior why una no fit stand alone? I can't wait to watch a friendly football match between Arewastan and Biafra.

You mean a return match of the Biafran war? Go ahead -Name the venue.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 15, 2012
This will happen only when pigs evolve wings to fly! grin November 5 go come and pass. *grabs and gulps down a hot cup of koko* U go fear Biafra na.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2012
belovedaja: But if i can not trust uwazurike then i should not trust you either. You people are using the head of your 'umunna' to gain relevance.
GOD will judge you all.
is either fear or fate, the igbo people need a place they will call their own. Expect another exodus. May God help and Bless us.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by str8talk1: 3:56am On Aug 15, 2012
OmoLisabi: rubbish
I'm not surprise at all,just reaffirmed my innate notion abt d SWners as being tribalistic jerks.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by OneNaira6: 4:14am On Aug 15, 2012
ezeagu:

These Nigerians get so emotional over the mention of the east leaving the failed stated. It's like the Igbo are Tina Turner and the rest are Ike. It's almost stalker-like.

Abi ooo. Getting angry and lashing out over the fact biafra applied for UN membership. See taking medicine for another man decision. Na wa oooo. I laugh die

Anyway at topic, im still applauding them. They are doing things the right way.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by wanakak: 4:24am On Aug 15, 2012
This is a welcome development, nigeria should be divided so that the North would be left for Boko Haram and their bombings
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by AfroBlue(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by Ndkings1(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Well, frm the coments all this anti biafras ar making, i wil only say, wht eva u do there wil always be haters.
Biafra has come to stay no matter what they say or do.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by OneNaira6: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Afro_Blue: saw this on another website .....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KxMw7MAKK0E/UCpJJCjQdOI/AAAAAAAAMB8/UByHf2mRKuI/s1600/NIGERIAN+which+way.jpg[/img]

In as much as I agree with this map, like I said before there would be a few adjustment 1.) ND shouldn't be greedy. Ontisha is part of SE so naturally they would follow SE wherever SE goes. 2.) Anioma would equally follow SE whereever SE go.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ocelot2006(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
A-ZeD:
Nigerians are the only people who have brains but reason along tribal lines.
For those who "biafrans" here, if the current leaders of "biafran states" are looting those states what makes you think all their greed will disappear when a new country is formed?

EXCELLENT POINT!! This is what I keep asking those who continue to demand for the dissolution of the federation. Rather than face the obvious sources of our nation's woes (corruption, bad leadership), these morons keep screaming for that failed pipe-dream called Biafra with the stupid assumption that it will be one big utopia free of corruption and selfish leaders.

Anyway, let them continue with agitation. It's not like anyone gives a rat's a.s.s about a pipe dream that was defeated militarily through and through during our civil war. But a note to all "biafran" sympathizers: please do not include the SS in that fantasy of yours.
Re: Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership by ocelot2006(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
Afro_Blue: saw this on another website .....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KxMw7MAKK0E/UCpJJCjQdOI/AAAAAAAAMB8/UByHf2mRKuI/s1600/NIGERIAN+which+way.jpg[/img]

Abeg who created this damn image? Wetin concern Biafra with Akwa Ibom and Cross River? Na by force to include these states into that pipe-dream?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tourist Attraction! Monorail That Covers Only A 50naira Distance In PH City / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) / Women Protest Against INEC In Rivers State - Do Not Rig Election For PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.