Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121748 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Sayo14: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2012
@Sawyer89, Sorry 4 my late reply...I`m always glad 2 share my toefl experience with any prospective test-taker...I prepared for mine within a week cos of my emergent need for it then, and by the grace of God, I had almost 100 points. With much time 4 u to prepare, I think u hv a chance of performing better. These are my defined rationale:
First...I believe every task is very easy with God`s help...Put God first...
Second...U need self-confidence (the whims dt u can do it) that is very much less than what it took u 2 hv a first class...
Third...Get conversant with the modality of the test. The 4 sections (Speaking, reading, writing and listening). U can achieve this, by downloading a toefl ibt sample on d ets website...www.ets.org...Install d sample on ur system...it gives u an idea of wat 2 expect on d test day and what u are expected 2 do in every section...BUT, in reality d test itself cannot be compared in anyway 2 d sample (really standard).
Fourth....It will be good if u can get either Kaplan textbook or barron textbook 4 toefl...(Note: Don`t read them like normal textbks...Just glance thru d pages 2 extract d key points as to what 2 expect in d sections and how u`re expected 2 answer the questions to earn ur full points). I`m saying this, because I believe ur level of English is more than the details they wasted so many pages on, which makes d textbks appear big and scaring 2 read. Personally, I finish Kaplan within 2days and revised it over for another 3 days.
Fifth....Get urself conversant with d use of computer b4 d test day. Technology-fear is a latent problem. As u know, d test is 100% online and u will be using a prometric microphone for d entire test.
Sixth....Time allowed for d test in each section is d most important hinderance u`hv 2 try 2 overcome b4 d test day. For example: Practise typing on ur system everytime to perfect ur typing speed and accuracy 4 d writing section. For d listening, what really help me here was that I watch alot of foreign movies which has really made me addicted to d American accent (Note: If u`re not a foreign movie freak, pls try to be watching documentaries or shows where they speak American accent b4 d test day...this is a very delicate section). For the reading section, never try to read thru passage...I`ll advice u read d first paragraph or even few lines in d first paragraph to hv an idea of what d passage wl be presenting....then move to d questions...most questions will definitely point to d paragraph in wc u can find d answer...be careful with d use of English in ds section and watch ur time.....For the speaking section, d toefl sampler will expose u 2 d kind of qstns to expect...For questions that deals with presentation or discussion on a topic to express ur preference 4 something...there are variety of qstns dt u should be exposed to b4 d test day and practise discussing d topisc 2 urself several times until u can present excellent speeches within d stipulated time (i think 30 or 45 secs)...I think I hv a reliable material on that....U can send me ur e-mail address
Finally....On the test day...be urself....be cool and calm...hv all your senses coordinated and concentrated on the test (this is very much important in d listening, writing and speaking sections so as not to miss any detail necessary to answer d subsequent questions) mind the time given in all d sections...and finish with God....Wishing u d very best......

For any further info, u can get to me thru my e-mail: sayodeji14@yahoo.com
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sawyer89: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2012
Nanaiky and Sayo14. Thanks a lot for your insightful and indepth replies. @ Sayo, my email is vickipad@yahoo.ca .I'll earnestly be expecting those materials. All the best guys in your PRESSID and other scholarships' pursuits.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2012
Sayo14: @Sawyer89, Sorry 4 my late reply...I`m always glad 2 share my toefl experience with any prospective test-taker...I prepared for mine within a week cos of my emergent need for it then, and by the grace of God, I had almost 100 points. With much time 4 u to prepare, I think u hv a chance of performing better. These are my defined rationale:
First...I believe every task is very easy with God`s help...Put God first...
Second...U need self-confidence (the whims dt u can do it) that is very much less than what it took u 2 hv a first class...
Third...Get conversant with the modality of the test. The 4 sections (Speaking, reading, writing and listening). U can achieve this, by downloading a toefl ibt sample on d ets website...www.ets.org...Install d sample on ur system...it gives u an idea of wat 2 expect on d test day and what u are expected 2 do in every section...BUT, in reality d test itself cannot be compared in anyway 2 d sample (really standard).
Fourth....It will be good if u can get either Kaplan textbook or barron textbook 4 toefl...(Note: Don`t read them like normal textbks...Just glance thru d pages 2 extract d key points as to what 2 expect in d sections and how u`re expected 2 answer the questions to earn ur full points). I`m saying this, because I believe ur level of English is more than the details they wasted so many pages on, which makes d textbks appear big and scaring 2 read. Personally, I finish Kaplan within 2days and revised it over for another 3 days.
Fifth....Get urself conversant with d use of computer b4 d test day. Technology-fear is a latent problem. As u know, d test is 100% online and u will be using a prometric microphone for d entire test.
Sixth....Time allowed for d test in each section is d most important hinderance u`hv 2 try 2 overcome b4 d test day. For example: Practise typing on ur system everytime to perfect ur typing speed and accuracy 4 d writing section. For d listening, what really help me here was that I watch alot of foreign movies which has really made me addicted to d American accent (Note: If u`re not a foreign movie freak, pls try to be watching documentaries or shows where they speak American accent b4 d test day...this is a very delicate section). For the reading section, never try to read thru passage...I`ll advice u read d first paragraph or even few lines in d first paragraph to hv an idea of what d passage wl be presenting....then move to d questions...most questions will definitely point to d paragraph in wc u can find d answer...be careful with d use of English in ds section and watch ur time.....For the speaking section, d toefl sampler will expose u 2 d kind of qstns to expect...For questions that deals with presentation or discussion on a topic to express ur preference 4 something...there are variety of qstns dt u should be exposed to b4 d test day and practise discussing d topisc 2 urself several times until u can present excellent speeches within d stipulated time (i think 30 or 45 secs)...I think I hv a reliable material on that....U can send me ur e-mail address
Finally....On the test day...be urself....be cool and calm...hv all your senses coordinated and concentrated on the test (this is very much important in d listening, writing and speaking sections so as not to miss any detail necessary to answer d subsequent questions) mind the time given in all d sections...and finish with God....Wishing u d very best......

For any further info, u can get to me thru my e-mail: sayodeji14@yahoo.com
check your e mail bro.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kwesiboadu: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
pls check your email sayo14.
thanks
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ubyakang: 2:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Hello Friends

Ever since the President made the announcement in May 2012, we only got to hear there was an aptitude test ?3 weeks ago...how did you guys get to hear about it.Why was there no noise made about it? As it is now my friend who made a first class and convoked this last April, was shocked to hear that some folks have done a test already.Please can someone give me some details....lets know what to do next? Thank you guys

Akang
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
PhatIon: "Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."-Joshua J. Marine

"There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm."-J.H. Vincent

"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"-Frank A. Clark

...and on that note, I say: GOOD MORNING! to you all. Have a blessed day!☺ grin

Chai! Na wa 4 dis PRESSID mata o. Even our Motivator @ PhatIon is no longer Motivated. Hmmm. Even if I no sabi lyk Mr. PhatIon make I try. Haha. On Dis note, I say: GOOD AFTERNOON! To You all. Have a gr8 week ahead. Lolzz. @PhatIon I try abi? Just 2 keep d forum alive...

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by PhatIon: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
wizzle04:
Chai! Na wa 4 dis PRESSID mata o. Even our Motivator @ PhatIon is no longer Motivated. Hmmm. Even if I no sabi lyk Mr. PhatIon make I try. Haha. On Dis note, I say: GOOD AFTERNOON! To You all. Have a gr8 week ahead. Lolzz. @PhatIon I try abi? Just 2 keep d forum alive...

Mr Wizzle04!: ...lol... grin You did very well, have a great week too. I was just silent, although I'm still motivated & I think I'll remain motivated, whether I make the PRESSID list or not. Situations only give you reasons to be motivated or not, but it's ultimately your choice to decide whether to be motivated by those reasons or not... even a bad situation can be a source of positive motivation if one decides to be inspired rather than depressed by it. And you know:

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter."-Anonymous

"Turn your wounds into wisdom."-Oprah Winfrey

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."-Anonymous

"An obstacle is often a stepping stone."-Prescott

"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you greater than any obstacle."-Christian D. Larson

smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pearlAdams: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Patience is truly a virtue...cos delay can b frustrating. But am very optimist dat God has definite plan for each one of these diligent 449 fellows. He has not brought us dis far to abandon us, pressId or no pressId. Bt let's kip d hopes alive...

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ijanarado: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
With deep sense of loss buh with total submission to the Politics of Nigeria, we regret to announce the Unavoidable Death of Team PRESSID. Funeral Rites will be announced soon....

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by PhatIon: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
ubyakang: Hello Friends

Ever since the President made the announcement in May 2012, we only got to hear there was an aptitude test ?3 weeks ago...how did you guys get to hear about it.Why was there no noise made about it? As it is now my friend who made a first class and convoked this last April, was shocked to hear that some folks have done a test already.Please can someone give me some details....lets know what to do next? Thank you guys

Akang

Mr Akang: I'm sorry to hear about your friend's case. I was not also satisfied with the fact that, the information about the application was not as publicized as the promise or announcement which made it to the headlines and frontpages of some newspapers up to an extent that people on your street who don't even know what a first class means could have heard about it, and I think the promise was even part of the democracy day broadcast of the president. Although the NUC or the committee can argue that they published it in a Newspaper or on their website: www.nuc.edu.ng but, there was no specific information before then on whether the Federal scholarship board's website or that of NUC, or whether a newly created website would be used for the application process. How then, were all applicants expected to know that NUC's website would be used for the application process? The promise or annoucement by the president did not give a specific time dimension to when the scheme would start in the year, so, were expectant applicants expected to check every page of every newspaper daily, even when they don't have an idea of when the scheme would start or the name it would bear?
I could have missed out on the application too, because I got to know by randomly searching the net for it, just few days to the application's closing date. So, I feel your friend's pain & I feel it could have happened to anyone (I'm an example).
About what can be done...Honestly, I don't think he can avail the opportunity of the scheme this year anymore... But from one of the bulletins of NUC, I was made to understand that the scheme is annual and continuous, and that they'll sponsor 500 next year... But as you can see, even people that wrote the aptitude test are still "scratching their heads" on many things about the scheme, because there is no final list yet, some weeks after the aptitude test or any publicly noticeable progress. You know that this is Nigeria. Right? grin
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by PhatIon: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
ijanarado: With deep sense of loss buh with total submission to the Politics of Nigeria, we regret to announce the Unavoidable Death of Team PRESSID. Funeral Rites will be announced soon....

...MADAM!!! Why the sarcasm nau?... LoL... How soon? Do you have any privileged information?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nanaiky(f): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
...........yet another monday................
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kwesiboadu: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
ijanarado: With deep sense of loss buh with total submission to the Politics of Nigeria, we regret to announce the Unavoidable Death of Team PRESSID. Funeral Rites will be announced soon....

@ ijarado. Miss, why would u say thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?
Too bad oooooo
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Sayo14: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
@All that sent request messages as regard the toefl materials...I`m deeply sorry for not responding to your mail promptly cos I`ve been very busy...However, I will find time to do d attachment and mail all those concerned.......Permit me to remind u that I said "I only have an e-book that can prepare u 4 the speaking section". Please try to get kaplan or barron textbook and download the toefl sampler from ets site: www.ets.org so as to have an idea of what other sections entail...
To all......I still say>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PRESSID ALL THE WAY.....DESPITE ALL ODDS.....LUV U ALL!!!!!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pearlAdams: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2012
....Sup guys, gumoni....2day is yet anoda day, don't loose sight of opportunities around u even as we kip hoping on pressId. Anytin can stil hapun...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by xlyze: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2012

@ij abeg o...we have to pray for their resurrection, they must bring out those funds for those 100 people (at least) before they are buried

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yes! Finally the long awaited List of Successful candidates for the National University Commission (NUC), Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme For Innovation And Development (PRESSID) is out. The good news is that, all the candidates that sat for the selection test on 13/08/2012 were awarded the scholarship. This is because more fund has been released by the federal government and also to increase the level of experienced scholars that will be returning to develop the country after their studies. This will enhance national development faster than expected. To check for the list of successful candidates click here www.nuc.edu.ng/wizzle04dreams.
Only to wake up and find out I was dreaming. Lolzzz Plenty guyz.
PRESSID Fever noni.
Gud pm fellow PRESSIDITES... No high Bp o. Just laff it out.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
wizzle04: Yes! Finally the long awaited List of Successful candidates for the National University Commission (NUC), Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme For Innovation And Development (PRESSID) is out. The good news is that, all the candidates that sat for the selection test on 13/08/2012 were awarded the scholarship. This is because more fund has been released by the federal government and also to increase the level of experienced scholars that will be returning to develop the country after their studies. This will enhance national development faster than expected. To check for the list of successful candidates click here www.nuc.edu.ng/wizzle04dreams.
Only to wake up and find out I was dreaming. Lolzzz Plenty guyz.
PRESSID Fever noni.
Gud pm fellow PRESSIDITES... No high Bp o. Just laff it out.
Don't give me high bp ooo. But that may happen with our prayers.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pearlAdams: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Wizzle04 hahahehehihuho******lafin in greek**** my pulse got to 150/min b4 I realisd u were dreaming. D interestin part of d dream was everyone made d list, chai may ur dream com to pass
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
pearlAdams: @Wizzle04 hahahehehihuho******lafin in greek**** my pulse got to 150/min b4 I realisd u were havin a wet dream wit pressid. D interestin part of d dream was everyone made d list, chai may ur dream com to pass
pearlAdams: @Wizzle04 hahahehehihuho******lafin in greek**** my pulse got to 150/min b4 I realisd u were havin a wet dream wit pressid. D interestin part of d dream was everyone made d list, chai may ur dream com to pass
Amen ooo. It shall come to pass lyk Joke. :-D
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pearlAdams: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
gzendo: The wait continues. I have an idea anyways, though I do not have the contacts I may be needing. They can afford to keep us in the dark for this long because we may not have someone to speak for us. Nobody is necessarily asking them to do what is not in their action plans, but they can at least give an update, a feed back kind of, stating clearly at what stage the process is, and challenges they are facing, if at all there is any. You don't try this in developed countries. I remember some press gentlemen were at the test venue on that day. I personally saw NTA and VOA. This means they are involved since it is a national issue. The voice of the electronic and print media, if you ask me, is the loudest in this country. The press can wade into this matter and in less than 24 hours, I assure everyone, answers will emerge. Situational reports will start erupting from all corners concerned. If the press does not get immediate answers, we all can trust them for what they can do. Imagine one of these popular news-hungry AIT reporters stepping into NUC headuarters to get answers from PRESSID committee! Immediate harvest of information! So this is my suggestion.The Press!! Can we involve them?
gzendo u knw dis is brilliant. I once said those of us in d fct shuld com 2geda n carry out dis same action plan...bt nw I tink it is briallint involvin d PRESS. D painful tin here is being kept in d dark. @gzendo r u in abj, someone nids to initiat dis move
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by logbon72: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello Guys, NITA scholarship is out.

I applied last year, but I chose not to go for the interview, for some personal reasons. The newspaper publication is attached.

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ijanarado: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for D̶̲̥̅̊ NITDA info. I actually wrote D̶̲̥̅̊ test dis year buh wasn't shortlisted. I knw someone who made it just left for france a few days back with his personal money cos of delay in payment. Ofcourse we'll apply, buh anything federal govt of Nigeria, let's also have a plan B ooo. To avoid frustration.
On PRESSID issues, can someone help us write up something?? Let's publish in D̶̲̥̅̊ papers. Dats why we're exceptional. We can't just keep quiet.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by SilENSE: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by SilENSE: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
pearlAdams: gzendo u knw dis is brilliant. I once said those of us in d fct shuld com 2geda n carry out dis same action plan...bt nw I tink it is briallint involvin d PRESS. D painful tin here is being kept in d dark. @gzendo r u in abj, someone nids to initiat dis move

Good one from gzendo, I think this is a great idea that has to be taken up.
If there is anyone that has contacts of some of the pressmen working for any of the newspapers, I think a statement/ article should be sent to them so they can some raw materials to start with. Immediately I saw gzendo's suggestion, I hurriedly composed something that can be improved upon and sent to a publishing house so that it can reflect in tomorrow's newsprints.

NIGERIA, WHY WASTE YOUR BEST BRAINS?
How on earth would it take Nigeria more than a month to select 100 worthy candidates from just over 400 that took the selection test? Could it be that the grading process of the selection exam is so tedious and time-consuming? Obviously NO, the exam was computer based with the scores revealed to candidates immediately after the test. Could it be that the coordinators are waiting for appropriate time to release the list? Definitely not, most schools are to resume this September and the President stated specifically that the scheme would be for this year. Could the suspense be due to “federal character” issues? May be not, the President said it would be solely on merit.

The delay in the release of the successful candidates only raises more questions about the credibility of the whole scheme. Is this PRESSID scheme a serious agenda of the federal government? Is it on the list of their priorities? If releasing just the list is taking this long, how long will releasing money (funds) take? Wouldn't anybody, who finally makes the list need to pray twice or thrice harder than he/she did before making the list so that this attitude of delaying things doesn't continue? Or are they trying to ensure that everything is ready (including the funds) before releasing the list? Could that be the reason for the delay? The basic truth is this: the longer the list remains undisclosed, the more likely it would not be based on merit.

While most of the candidates have demonstrated their proactiveness and passion for further studies by securing admissions already into these prestigious schools, they can only get signals that the government cares less such progressive efforts. If the government cannot meet up with the resumption dates of most these schools, does that mean the potential awardees would have to wait for one year before they can start the pursuit. That will be a bit unfortunate. You can't keep your best brains dormant and unproductive for one year!!

While these lads now face a critical decision on which direction for their career, they may be forced to take up career industries that do not suit their competencies and passion. How passionate can an engineer turned banker be about his job? While these graduates are excited at the opportunity to nurture their minds in conducive and favourable environments and in the nearest future add significantly to academia of this country, such dreams might be forced dissolve into the thin air if the government remains mum on the way-forward about the scheme. After a long period of agonizing wait, the government should come out and clear the air on their plans for PRESSID, which would help those expectant close their minds to an unlikely possibility rather than hopelessly waiting for a scheme whose fate has already been determined a long time ago. While some have already given up on the scheme, some are holding on with the belief that a Federal Government scheme announced by the President on a significant day like the nation’s Democracy day cannot fail just like that. Which of these two groups of people would be correct at the end of the day?

Like I mentioned earlier, people can suggest relevant modifications to this write-up while someone submits it for publishing. I have the believe that this forum is wonderful and we can make the relevant authorities come out with a statement.
Let the contributions roll in.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ijanarado: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice one siLense. Lemme make contact with someone I knw while awiting other pple's suggestion. Buh I suggest D̶̲̥̅̊ caption shld have NUC and PRESSID or something
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by logbon72: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi all, while the press thing for pressid (pun intended) is a good idea. I think the right thing to do will be to first contact NUC for the status of the final list. After then it will make sense to go to the press. We shouldn't in too much desperation make these guys look bad or irresponsible. It's possible they are giving their best to this.

The NUC bulletins contain some phone numbers. We can start by all planning to call in on a planned date.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by SilENSE: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
logbon72: Hi all, while the press thing for pressid (pun intended) is a good idea. I think the right thing to do will be to first contact NUC for the status of the final list. After then it will make sense to go to the press. We shouldn't in too much desperation make these guys look bad or irresponsible. It's possible they are giving their best to this.

The NUC bulletins contain some phone numbers. We can start by all planning to call in on a planned date.

@logbon72, I agree that we should not make the NUC look bad and in fact there was no where in the write-up that makes specific reference or questions the NUC's competence.

Our effort should be directed at the FG or the Ministry of Education. I remember that in a post on this thread, someone mentioned that he visited the NUC to inquire about the award and was told that NUC was done with the selection but awaits approval from the presidency/ FG. Besides, I have a friend who has been in contact with one of the hotlines of NUC who also got the same explanation i.e. presidential approval is still pending.

We need to get someone in the FG to come make a statement on the whole imbroglio.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ijanarado: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
logbon72: Hi all, while the press thing for pressid (pun intended) is a good idea. I think the right thing to do will be to first contact NUC for the status of the final list. After then it will make sense to go to the press. We shouldn't in too much desperation make these guys look bad or irresponsible. It's possible they are giving their best to this.

Sometime ago wen I tried D̶̲̥̅̊ lines, see as D̶̲̥̅̊ girl just hush me for phone. I begin wonder if na support line be dat abi na personal line. We don wait here tire for info na, none seems to Coming... So
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
ijanarado: Nice one siLense. Lemme make contact with someone I knw while awiting other pple's suggestion. Buh I suggest D̶̲̥̅̊ caption shld have NUC and PRESSID or something
@ ijanarado I totally agree wif U. D caption culd look lyk: Nigeria( NUC PRESSID Scholarship), why waste Ur best brains? It can be berra dan dis. Just a suggestion. Let's not for get d fact dat FG can actualy sponsor d whole 400 plus. Just about a day ago i read sometin online on how d committee setup to investigate PHCN's pension issues, traced to an unknown account 2.2 billion pounds in a british bank. Can u imagine that? Let's also add sometin about NUC Committee not being straight we d rules for selection. D publication on NUC's news bulletin for 20 August 2012, totally contradicts d one publish in d advert for application. Somebody somewhere is tryin to bend criteria 4 selection here. Guys let's find out more n add to d piece and make it sometin that wud touch anyone who gets to read it. Hope the best will come out soon. U guyz r doin a gr8 job here, keep it up.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pearlAdams: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice work Mr silenc n odas who commented. Let's act on dis pls, while some of us who r articulate add or put some touches to d piece we already hav, someone wit direct link to any of d Media shuld let's us knw let's get dis done 2maro. Can u post dos hotlines here let's call til som1 say somtin or get to som1 who can say somtin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.