Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 (13388 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / 2015: Tinubu Meets Buhari To Begin ACN-CPC Merger Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by tpapi: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
I laff in advance
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by danjohn: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL. Example - the king of CPC - dem dem. The Day o Kanus and many more of them.

werepeLeri, after you finish laughing, please join Retardeen to pray for Boko Haram members to come out and confess. Please dont forget. Im sure Retardeen wouldnt.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by mactonnyso: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
A merger of Agberos (ACN) and BOKO boys (CPC) these 2 tribal and islamic extrimist in my opinion is
not a good collabo in 9ja interest. PDP a corrupt party has national outlook.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by tpapi: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
HNosegbe:

You guys keep calling Buhari a murderer... And I keep asking: WHERE IS THE PROOF?
d dogs n d baboons wil b soaked in blood
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Ganys: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ogbiaboy: And If he looses corpers and christians Will die,I can't vote 4 a man who don't have Respect for orders religion n tribe
Must you allow ur emotion to do the thinking?...Will Buhari prevent you from Going to Church..Pls, try & use ur brain, dont let it rotten like decayed fat

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by danjohn: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
mactonnyso: A merger of Agberos (ACN) and BOKO boys (CPC) these 2 tribal and islamic extrimist in my opinion is
not a good collabo in 9ja interest. PDP a corrupt party has national outlook.

If the stellar performance of Fashola and Oshiomhole is what you call tribal extremism, then I pick tribal extremism over cluelessness.

The last time I checked Yaradua used his right hand to sign Sharia into law in Kastina but nobody called him an Islamic extremist. My friend, if Buhari's record of building 2 refineries as Minister of Petroleum, and if his aggressive fight against corruption via the War Against Indiscipline, is what you call Islamic extremism, then once again, I will pick that over cluelessness.

4 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by tonadoes: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
I hope dis merger will not see Buhari or Tinubu vying 4 d post of d president or vp vice versa. Dey hav both lost public confidence in so many quarters. I will rather vote 4 a known THIEF dan someone believed 2 b a MURDERER, cos Buhari's inciting statement resulted in d kiling of some coppers and xtians in d N after last election. Ppl ar stil waitin 4 him 2 publicly condemn d act.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by danjohn: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
tonadoes: I hope dis merger will not see Buhari or Tinubu vying 4 d post of d president or vp vice versa. Dey hav both lost public confidence in so many quarters. I will rather vote 4 a known THIEF dan someone believed 2 b a MURDERER, cos Buhari's inciting statement resulted in d kiling of some coppers and xtians in d N after last election. Ppl ar stil waitin 4 him 2 publicly condemn d act.

It amazes me that you are waiting for Buhari to do something he has already done:

http://www.english.rfi.fr/africa/20110419-buhari-condemns-post-poll-violence-mosque-attacked

http://allafrica.com/stories/201104190684.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Acidosis: If Buhari takes that presidential position in 2015, Then I'll cease to be a Nigerian. . .I'm saying this without any element of doubt that whoever vote for this man-Buhari, will live to regret his actions. .

Nigerians, lets look before we leap. . This man does not have NIGERIANS in mind but Islam and sharia.

We all think GEJ is the Devil, but we'll one day prefer the Devil to Buhari.

The same person that wants to make Nigeria ungovernable now wants to rule over me- God forbid.

I hope Tinubu won't fall for him. . .but then, ain't they brothers (religion) ?
I cover Nigeria with the blood of Jesus... Every spirit of the anti-christ would be defeated before 2015 and GOODLUCK shall be our portion in 2015 and beyond, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by kutchs: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
danjohn:

My friend please do not forget that a giant who feels invisible is only destined to fall. Nigerians are becoming wiser everyday. All we need is a credible platform to channel our frustration. Once that is provided, the fate of General Airhiavbere will be visited upon Jonathan.
Like I said earlier Nigerians who have become wiser will decide who leads them in 2015 and internet/nairaland warriors like u. I pray u‘re still alive by them to see Jonathan take his oath of office, nothing not even ur merger will stop it.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by S2kluv: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
danjohn:

If the stellar performance of Fashola and Oshiomhole is what you call tribal extremism, then I pick tribal extremism over cluelessness.

The last time I checked Yaradua used his right hand to sign Sharia into law in Kastina but nobody called him an Islamic extremist. My friend, if Buhari's record of building 2 refineries as Minister of Petroleum, and if his aggressive fight against corruption via the War Against Indiscipline, is what you call Islamic extremism, then once again, I will pick that over cluelessness.
Thanks u jare. If Na buhari i will vote him twice.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by tpapi: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
No weapon fashioned against pdp shal prosper
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by gregg2: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wishful thinking by CPC & ACN. Truth is CPC + ACN is still not upto half of PDP.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by danjohn: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
tpapi: No weapon fashioned against pdp shal prosper

My friend no need for biblical quotes here. PDP has betrayed the trust the public conferred on it in the last election. If Nigeria's progress hinges on PDP losing an election, then so be it. We need to choose what is in the best interest of the country.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Leboska(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Which country is acn/cpc comming 2 rule? Is it similar way d are ruling lagos, with exesive task,hike in tuition fee in public institution, were it's a crime 4 people 2 express their view without intimidation(lasuth doctors,lekki toll gate protesters), lasma intimidation, agberous, rubber stamp legislators, e.t.c. They should think again.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by jmaine: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
danjohn:

My friend please do not forget that a giant who feels invisible is only destined to fall. Nigerians are becoming wiser everyday. All we need is a credible platform to channel our frustration. Once that is provided, the fate of General Airhiavbere will be visited upon Jonathan.

Don't get it twisted . .

The same people who filed behind Osho baba . .will also file out behind GEJ, if he makes himself available for re-election

Don't get over excited over nothing
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by werepeLeri: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
danjohn:

werepeLeri, after you finish laughing, please join Retardeen to pray for Boko Haram members to come out and confess. Please dont forget. Im sure Retardeen wouldnt.

Whats this one saying?
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by truth4meal(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ki-Katanga:
Southerners, you need to fight for a break up.

If there's one thing that has never yielded positive results it's Military men running countries.
has civilian yielded any positive result too #GEJ as a case study
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by inquisitiv: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Honestly, I dislike PDP as a party but d performance of some PDP elected officials like chime in Enugu makes me see that with d right breed of people, PDP will be d best party. ACN is a viper, it hasn't struck yet but I'm reading dem and dey will be more destructive plus their regional and overt sectionalism is dangerous. My ward will never vote ACN. As for CPC, assembly of extremists and hot tempered men. I choose the known devil, against d unknown devil. Dey r all d same but pls give me PDP at least for the next election.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by oobim(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yoruba wil continue to bow to their slave masters.CPC/ACN is a jihadist party.Blood sucking muslim party,while PDP is for all.Xtians dnt b deceived,open ur spiritual eyes!I'd rather vote a xtian 4rm south sudan to goven me,than vote a moharamedan
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by mrperfect(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Would this make the country better?
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by kutchs: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
All hail General Buhari the President of the Republic of Nairaland and his Vice Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hahahahahaha I cant stop laughing. The same noise nairaland and Sahara Reporters made b4 the 2011 elections that gave Buhari a false sense of importance and victory has started again on nairaland. Keep deceiving him, come 2015 it will be a case of 4th time unlucky.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by flexdee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ppl keep calling Buhari a murderer and yet there's no proof to buttress their point. Ain't you tired of this incompetence that has become the order of the day? Here's a man [GEJ] who doesn't give a damn about almost everything in this country. I do nor want GEJ and neither do I pray for Buhari as well come 2015, it's time to look for a very fresh blood who'll have our interest at heart. PDP is a killer party while ACN/CPC are no better but I'd rather play my card with ACN to avoid cluelessness again.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by mu2sa2: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Only a fool will be talking of somebody winning or losing d 2011 election. Where did the election take place? On the moon perhaps, but not in Nigeria. Every sane person saw what happened - rigging and rigging and rigging and rigging and rigging and rigging and rigging and rigging. When they got tired of rigging they simply called their man in INEC to make the announcement.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by lorddannie: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abagworo:

PDP slaughtered the corpers. If not why has there not been open trial for those arrested as called by the opposition? Henry Okah confessed of PDP planting the October 1 bomb during an open trial because he is being tried in South Africa. Let us try Kabiru Sokoto and others in open, so that Nigerians will know the truth.

The people's houses were burnt because they were seen as anti-people. Imagine if Ohakim was declared winner of the Imo State elections when 90% of Imolites knew they did not cast their votes for him. It is always good to let the will of majority prevail. Especially if the majority is overwhelming.
so PDP did destroy their campaign offices and their members shouting 'sai buhari', rapi.n.g corpers, burning churches and christian houses, because a christian won. if you werein the north in april 2011, you wouldnt make such st.upi.d statement. it was a classical case of somtimes in april
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Elueme: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
These people have goofed again.. Political parties merger are based on sound and congruous ideologies which are distinctly lacking in this case.. The whole idea is some elitists conniving together to gainer strength to wrestle another elitist class and at the end nigeria is doomed for it.. The underlying philosophy propelling this merger is wrong and why I ll not vote for it.. It is not intended to solving the many social injustices plaquing the country but seem it ll worsen it.. Because if they succeed in defeating PDP, though it will not be able, these elements from different ideologies cannot work in harmony and Nigeria will be worse for it.. My advice to Nigerians is they should look before leaping.
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Sunbellar: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
kingoflag:

I'll choose a man who was WAS IN GOVERNMENT FOR OVER 30YEARS as[b] Governor, Petroleum Minister[/b], and President BUT CAN EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF HIS MEAGER EARNINGS and is known to battle corruption to the highest extent over one who was a[b] COLLEGE PROFESSOR LESS THAN 12YRS AGO BUT IS NOW A BILLIONAIRE, SO UNFATHOMABLY RICH THAT HE CANT EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH AND WHEN ASKED TO ADHERE (AS ORDERED BY THE CONSTITUTION) TELLS THE ELECTORATE "I DONT GIVE A DAMN"[/b].

Basically, "Go F**k yourselves, I'm not here to serve you. You're here to serve me and watch me eat $30,000/day meals, read N500Million newspapers, renovate my wife's office (even though its not recognized by the constitution) at a cost to the tax payers for $45.7Million, eat with utensils that cost N300million, go on all kinds of jamborees overseas with a retinue of aides---some of the conferences I won't even attend because I'll be so drunk from partying with my wife and celebrating her birthday the night before, order 200 Brand new cars for the pleasure of my wife and her homegirls, splurge and steal money like its going out of fashion then make you poor souls foot the bill by surprising you on the 1st of January with an increase in Gasoline products--- I'll do this while claiming the country will collapse if this increase is not made (even though I'm lying, but what you gonna do about it? I don't give a damn, remember?). I'll encourage my wife to become a Ghost worker and openly steal from the taxpayers by getting paid for services which she doesnt render, then, I'll further encourage her to clamor for a change in the constitution that'll enable her collect a pension as wife of the Ex-President of Nigeria. I'll do all these and more while majority of you all starve on $2/day. I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN. Oh, and Boko Haram are my siblings, so I can't hurt them, you guys will just have to deal with the bombings....." Lets not also forget that the biggest gangsters in the land are his homies.

The sins of this man are outrageous and the fact that he's still in power, tells a lot about the psyche of (a certain section of) Nigerians. This man should have been chased out of power a looooooong time ago and caged as a deterrent to others that might have the mindset that gaining power is a means for self-enrichment.
@kingoflag u re just a fool
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Elueme: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Le,t me be nice to all probuhari fan on nairaland by telling you the plain truth and nothing but the truth that the best favour you can do PDP in 2015 is the fielding of Buhari or elrufai as a presidential candidate.. I feel so bad that I have just let out one of our perfect strategies , well there are many odas but I just want to be a nice guy this evening but may not guarantee my niceness next time when I ll allow you waste all your energy or resources fighting a lost battle.. And mind you if you don't handle ths merger well, you both parties could be doomed forever.. I say this because I know you ll not, because the force behind this move is greed so I know you can ne'er be rational on this after all a leopard cannot change its spots, no be Tinubu again? Mk I sip my beer jor.. Merger ni merger kor!
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by flexdee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
o.obim:
Yoruba wil continue to bow to their slave masters.CPC/ACN is a jihadist party.Blood sucking muslim party,while PDP is for all.Xtians dnt b deceived,open ur spiritual eyes!I'd rather vote a xtian 4rm south sudan to goven me,than vote a moharamedan

Nigerians and religion, lemme put it straight to you that no president is capable of Islamizing this entity called Nigeria, I'm not here to advocate for any religion but all I know is that we should chose whomever we feel is capable of transforming this country irrespective of his religion or political affiliation, I hope you remember how people were been brainwashed by CAN to vote for GEJ cos of religion? Now He doesn't give a damn. May God bless Nigeria
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by Elueme: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
I will never vote or support a man who ll never honour his words.. A man who has told both local and international communities that he ll not run for any elective office again twice but reneged on his promise. A man who can't keep his words can't keep electoral promises . A man who had been defeated on 3 consecutive elections in a 12 year period and still will not give any other person a chance.. What a greed... That name Buhari hunts the image of this country.. No wonder elrufai said he was perpetually unelectable
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by lorddannie: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
kingoflag:

I'll choose a man who was WAS IN GOVERNMENT FOR OVER 30YEARS as[b] Governor, Petroleum Minister[/b], and President BUT CAN EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF HIS MEAGER EARNINGS and is known to battle corruption to the highest extent over one who was a[b] COLLEGE PROFESSOR LESS THAN 12YRS AGO BUT IS NOW A BILLIONAIRE, SO UNFATHOMABLY RICH THAT HE CANT EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH AND WHEN ASKED TO ADHERE (AS ORDERED BY THE CONSTITUTION) TELLS THE ELECTORATE "I DONT GIVE A DAMN"[/b].

Basically, "Go F**k yourselves, I'm not here to serve you. You're here to serve me and watch me eat $30,000/day meals, read N500Million newspapers, renovate my wife's office (even though its not recognized by the constitution) at a cost to the tax payers for $45.7Million, eat with utensils that cost N300million, go on all kinds of jamborees overseas with a retinue of aides---some of the conferences I won't even attend because I'll be so drunk from partying with my wife and celebrating her birthday the night before, order 200 Brand new cars for the pleasure of my wife and her homegirls, splurge and steal money like its going out of fashion then make you poor souls foot the bill by surprising you on the 1st of January with an increase in Gasoline products--- I'll do this while claiming the country will collapse if this increase is not made (even though I'm lying, but what you gonna do about it? I don't give a damn, remember?). I'll encourage my wife to become a Ghost worker and openly steal from the taxpayers by getting paid for services which she doesnt render, then, I'll further encourage her to clamor for a change in the constitution that'll enable her collect a pension as wife of the Ex-President of Nigeria. I'll do all these and more while majority of you all starve on $2/day. I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN. Oh, and Boko Haram are my siblings, so I can't hurt them, you guys will just have to deal with the bombings....." Lets not also forget that the biggest gangsters in the land are his homies.

The sins of this man are outrageous and the fact that he's still in power, tells a lot about the psyche of (a certain section of) Nigerians. This man should have been chased out of power a looooooong time ago and caged as a deterrent to others that might have the mindset that gaining power is a means for self-enrichment.
go brush up on history about your so called "man" before posting, sentimentalist
Re: ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 by deltaforce7(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kingoflag, you are simply sick from your anus to your dumb skull. That post of yours depicts uncertain degree of madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Schedules Rerun In Rivers, Imo, Kogi, Kano For July 23 & 30 / FG! Made in Nigeria Peanut coating machine (Photos) at N70,000 / All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.