Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (492533 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Tony666: 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL
(+2348166624918) OR (theilluminati666temple@gmail
.com) Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get instant rich sum of 1million dollars in a week, and a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW
MEMBERS WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as
a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5
Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the
agent now (+2348166624918). OR email us with this,
(theilluminati666temple@gmail
.com) for immediate initiation.

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by joinilluminati1: 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI (call +447031946556 or you can ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this
+2347032073721,
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati
consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence
regarding most global affairs, including
the planning of a New WorldOrder.
Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime
Ministers, royalty and senior
executives of major Fortune 5000
companies are members of Illuminati.
Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY,
we are opening our doors to the
masses. If you would like to Join
Illuminati, Just register with us today@ Email address: joinilluminati618@gmail.com, or you can also call us with this +447031946556 or ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this +2347032073721

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD $500,000
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD
$120,000
A Dream House bought in the country
of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the
World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Groove
One Month booked Appointment with
Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5
Celebrities in the World.'
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hope2sweet: 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY GREAT HERBALIST HOME*
* You are welcome to my temple where all kinds of problem are solve with the Ancient Power of our Father. I have be a spell caster for the past 37 years and my work always speak for me. Before I can start with the casting of your spell, you are to send me. your information so that i use it in consulting the gods.*

*Your full name:...................
*Your country:...................
*Your phone number:...................
*Your cell phone number:...................
*Your age:...................
*The photo of you:...................
*what did you seek for in my temple?:...................

*Once I get this information from you I will be able to consult my gods for the items that is needed to cast the spell. I want to assure you that the spell I cast for people is 100% guarantee. sure and safe no side infect or harm that will affect you in future I have been doing this for more than 37 years no body has come to my temple and left with the
same problem or complain about my great and ambitious work?.*
Await your urgent response
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by gbankx27(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
Lol....... Illuminate Na game for the fittest .... And for the money..... I can't sell my soul to d devil.....that's by saying automatic death certificate ..... I know sey things hard.... But I would rather carry cocaine than join them ....... Bomb dey you head for saying. This ........ Can't sell myself for money
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by osnova(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2015
cry who ever said yes is an idiot , repent nd turn to jesus
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Hiploko(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Imagine Illuminanti abi illumin'onu using yahoo and gmail.. Nigerian scammers I hail o.... Boys dey hussle dem no even fear satan their master.....
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by billyG(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
pafestula:
We don hear u sir! Rihana husband, Jayz inlaw... Snoop Dogg cousin, Lil wayne best friend, continue with yr 666 campaign sir! Its a free world, must u used huge amount of money like that to test peoples soul? Wen u knw the global economic condition world wide! Even put the question to yr so called church pastors and some so called ministers in church and powerful men of God and see maybe they wont fall yakata; abeg am out of this yr serious dilemma thread sir 2pac!!!
Whewr is d $15million
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Hiploko(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Dumb ass frausters. How can illuminati use gmail or yahoo? Useless naija boys hussling since 1900... Mtshewwww
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by LeurenWilliams: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
my name is i really want Dawson to share my testimony on how i
became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was
moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have
been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but
he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was
frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that
was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a
member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for
more than 10 years that his riches and protection came
from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it
not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated
into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in
there church. after a month of being a member of Illuminati
i got promotion that same month in my working place and
within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to
the extend of being a managing Director i never know how
to thank this church of Illuminati and today am rich as my
friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that
i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off
but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i
really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to
the world that this is real and it have help me and work for
me so if you want to become a member i can direct you to
the person who will lead you into the court of richness and
you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in
the Illuminati that can initiate you into the church of
illumination you can contact one of the agent today phone call
+2348142705931 they will tell you how to join,once again
you can call this +2348148142705931 or Email us at illuminatilordtemple@gmail.com
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Max2322: 3:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Easy way to join the illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Kindly contact Mr Hazzard Wallace the illuminati online registrations officer in USA through their email now: hazzardwallace@hotmail.com and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eridicate poverty away from from your life now. So contact Mr Hazzard Wallace the online registrar at: hazzardwallace@hotmail

brotherhood of illuminati,
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Ignyte(m): 6:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Bros u go far o... Gimme $7.5m and see na dive i go dive enter... y'all have a wrong orientation of the Illuminati and I blame Youtube for that.. when some of you find out the truth if dem give u N1m u go fall in
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nurex111(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Even if u dnt join many will make hell in poverty I will accept d offer. It beta to enjoy here and make hell dan suffer here and still make hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.