Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491315 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Wesleyj: 5:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Join the great brotherhood illuminati and get one
million dollars after the initiation and
confirmation,and also receive 250 thousand dollars as
monthly salary_________ if you are interested in the
great brotherhood illuminati fill this detalls and get
back to us Name---------------------
occupation------------------ state------------------ mobil
no--------------- age--------------- sex--------------------
martal status--------------- photos--------------- and tell
us tittle. about your self---- also with the reason of
you. Waiting to join the great. brotherhood
illuminati. get back to us immediately email us on (joinilluminatistemple666@gmail.com)
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by myrao(f): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
accepting Jesus Christ is worth more than that ...I ain't taking that shit
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348117640785 OR info. jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail

Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested call the agent now +2348117640785 or send your e-mail to info.jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2015
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348117640785 OR info. jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail

the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...

A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested call the agent now +2348117640785 or send your e-mail to info.jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
timothy1111:

A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
my name is timothy,i want to thank DON zaggy,for making me rich, powerful and connected in my line of business today....after i finish serving my oga, and my oga never want to settle me insted of him to settle me he was posting me 6 months coming after the expire of 6 months he promise another 4 months,in fact i was still working for him thinking he want the best for me not knowing he want to set me up with his wife,we where in the shop one day when he told me that his wife is sick at home that i should go and give her drugs at home not knowing that my oga was following me in my back, that i must set and watch her taking the drugs before coming,so i went home getting home i meet my madam lieing down in her room and i gave her the drugs to eat and i stand watching her to take the drugs as i was living the room my oga work inside and start betting me not even allow me to say anything before i could know my oga called the police to arrest me,when we get to the station my madam said i wanted to rape her 'to God be the Glory her husband work inside' when the police here that, they started calling me rapiest,and dump me inside cell for 3 weeks after the 3 weeks nobody came to look for me because i was given no chance to call my family,it was one faithful day one of the police told me if i dont have any person to ball me i said yes,that non of my family and friends know that i have been arrested,it was then the police feet pity for me and gave me his phone and i called my friend he came and ball me out of the police station.when i get home i was having no work to do,after some months i went to see one of our suppl yer then for assistance he said he cannot render any assistance to me that,he want to teach me how to fish not him given me fish to eat,i was so surprise he gave me this email jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail.com and this phone number +2348117640785 +2348117640785 and the name is DON zaggy,when i get home i called DON zaggy on this number and i explain everything to him he said ok,he told me what to provide which i provide immediately,after 4 weeks i became very rich,as i speck now i travel round the country for business transaction i have a very big whorehouse shop in ABUJA,ONICHA,LAGOS,IBADAN,and ABA my home town, THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THANKS YOU DON.zaggy FROM ILLUMINATI. please for those of you who have suffer and want to become rich you can call DON.zaggy on this number +2348117640785
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
timothy1111:

my name is timothy,i want to thank DON zaggy,for making me rich, powerful and connected in my line of business today....after i finish serving my oga, and my oga never want to settle me insted of him to settle me he was posting me 6 months coming after the expire of 6 months he promise another 4 months,in fact i was still working for him thinking he want the best for me not knowing he want to set me up with his wife,we where in the shop one day when he told me that his wife is sick at home that i should go and give her drugs at home not knowing that my oga was following me in my back, that i must set and watch her taking the drugs before coming,so i went home getting home i meet my madam lieing down in her room and i gave her the drugs to eat and i stand watching her to take the drugs as i was living the room my oga work inside and start betting me not even allow me to say anything before i could know my oga called the police to arrest me,when we get to the station my madam said i wanted to rape her 'to God be the Glory her husband work inside' when the police here that, they started calling me rapiest,and dump me inside cell for 3 weeks after the 3 weeks nobody came to look for me because i was given no chance to call my family,it was one faithful day one of the police told me if i dont have any person to ball me i said yes,that non of my family and friends know that i have been arrested,it was then the police feet pity for me and gave me his phone and i called my friend he came and ball me out of the police station.when i get home i was having no work to do,after some months i went to see one of our suppl yer then for assistance he said he cannot render any assistance to me that,he want to teach me how to fish not him given me fish to eat,i was so surprise he gave me this email jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail.com and this phone number +2348117640785 +2348117640785 and the name is DON zaggy,when i get home i called DON zaggy on this number and i explain everything to him he said ok,he told me what to provide which i provide immediately,after 4 weeks i became very rich,as i speck now i travel round the country for business transaction i have a very big whorehouse shop in ABUJA,ONICHA,LAGOS,IBADAN,and ABA my home town, THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THANKS YOU DON.zaggy FROM ILLUMINATI. please for those of you who have suffer and want to become rich you can call DON.zaggy on this number +2348117640785
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by timothy1111(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2015

A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.