Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (492530 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Collinstaylor2: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello everyone if you want to be a member of the great brotherhood call Mr ken +12033440432 email us: illuminatihomeofriches666@gmail.com. Am Collins Taylor, I am glad today because am now a successful man of Illuminati, i have taught of been one of the Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Peter walker who introduce me to this agent called Mr Ken who have a successful influence with this occult Illuminati, so he took me joining the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of all Illuminati member to help his cousin on belonging to the membership. All because of him he really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich and wealthy. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get popular in life. So if you really wants to be rich and famous email us: illuminatihomeofriches666@gmail.com or Call :+12033440432

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by curtisruben: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Hello everyone here, I am agent Derek Matinez. one of the agents sent by the high LUCIFER to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple, Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the House of Illuminati riches today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. Am a business man I own construction companies all over the world but I was once like you I could not even feed my family what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great House of illuminati riches and I took my chances and I have been a member for the past 28 years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow these and many more other benefits. If you are serious and ready to become a member Email us now (Houseofilluminatiriches@yahoo.com) or you call the most high one +2348163395533
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by stainlesssmith6: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
How Do I Join the Illuminati? Answer One can join the illuminati by going to their website and filling out an online application.No money is required to join or maintain membership. As a requirement how ever, membership is open to adults only. 1 Additional Answer Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the registration process are found in this form. Q&A Related to "How Do I Join the Illuminati?" How do I Join the Illuminati? You don't join. You either are or you are not. If you areand are in the correct circle with talents or gifts thatcan be used by the group you may be chosen for particular activities... What are the benefits in joining Illuminati? Be a member of Illuminati today and earn $50
00,000every two weeks to become rich and famous, this isjust brief summary to apply now and join thousands of satisfied citizens What_are_the_benefits_in... Who recently joined illuminati? No one could have recently joined the Illuminati. The organization was disbanded in 1785 so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminatimail illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or smithuche01@gmail.com or illuminatipeterpan@gmail.com or illuminatimark@mail.com you can contact them today or +2348142744518 or+2348106661352 or +2348138558109 or 08051031669 09023109370 to
join them
or whapp this number+2348051031669

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by stainlesssmith6: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
How Do I Join the Illuminati? Answer One can join the illuminati by going to their website and filling out an online application.No money is required to join or maintain membership. As a requirement how ever, membership is open to adults only. 1 Additional Answer Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the registration process are found in this form. Q&A Related to "How Do I Join the Illuminati?" How do I Join the Illuminati? You don't join. You either are or you are not. If you areand are in the correct circle with talents or gifts thatcan be used by the group you may be chosen for particular activities... What are the benefits in joining Illuminati? Be a member of Illuminati today and earn $50
00,000every two weeks to become rich and famous, this isjust brief summary to apply now and join thousands of satisfied citizens What_are_the_benefits_in... Who recently joined illuminati? No one could have recently joined the Illuminati. The organization was disbanded in 1785 so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminatimail illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or smithuche01@gmail.com or illuminatipeterpan@gmail.com or illuminatimark@mail.com you can contact them today or +2348142744518 or+2348106661352 or +2348138558109 or 08051031669 09023109370 to
join them
or whapp this number+2348051031669How Do I Join the Illuminati? Answer One can join the illuminati by going to their website and filling out an online application.No money is required to join or maintain membership. As a requirement how ever, membership is open to adults only. 1 Additional Answer Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the registration process are found in this form. Q&A Related to "How Do I Join the Illuminati?" How do I Join the Illuminati? You don't join. You either are or you are not. If you areand are in the correct circle with talents or gifts thatcan be used by the group you may be chosen for particular activities... What are the benefits in joining Illuminati? Be a member of Illuminati today and earn $50
join them
join them
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by DOOSNAS(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Afam4eva:
Many Nigerians won't think twice to grab the offer. At least it can't be worse than poverty. But personally i won't.
pls speak for your self only,
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by MINOMEDA: 2:41am On May 05, 2015
I would Join with out care i have struggled too much and seen ppl who i feel dont belong in positions they have. I wouldnt care bout the aftermath.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Catalyst007(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2015
What can I say, Nigerians and Africans in general are gullible and sway with every wind and doctrine of blind generalization and superstitious beliefs of frivolous transcendental entities.
I no go surprise if person come tell me say I don join illuminati because I imitate hollywood character:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNOanOCQISs

Get a life people!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.