Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please (904 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by webcam(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2012
I ASKED MY FIANCE FOR A SEPERATION BECAUSE SHE IS SHORT TIME THINKER AND SHE IS VERY STURBORN ... AFTER 2YEARS PLUS...IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES WHAT WOULD YOU DO??...AM I TOO HASH FOR MY DECISION?IS IT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON FOR SEPERATION WITH YOUR FIANCE COZ SHE IS SHORT TIME THINKER AND SHE IS VERY STURBORN??
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2012
Dude! You've got to work more on her mentally. B'cos ladies are raw materials we men have to refine in order to make them the exact product we desire.
Re: Advice Please by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Shes now a short time thinker after too years of pkekusing* [*did I just say that? omg]

Anyway, you have your reasons. .so please follow your decision. . .we aint gonna be there with you in tough times.
Re: Advice Please by 190: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Advice Please by swtchicgurl: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2012
OP, tell us abt urself.
Re: Advice Please by 190: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2012
undecided
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2012
lol @ short time thinker.... ;Dlol
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2012
smh. . . Girls have suffered.
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: smh. . . Girls have suffered.
Killz How na? grin
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2012
kunletiwoo: Killz How na? grin
Nna, i dey. . .
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Nna, i dey. . .
Correct! Hope say no be our OP woke you up from sleep? cheesy
Re: Advice Please by blackbalang(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2012
U just realized dat U. Can't deal with her stubbornness after two yrs shocked. Look @ pot calling kettle black( mean this in a nice way grin) shows u are a sharp n looooooooonnnnnnngggggggg thinker *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Advice Please by webcam(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2012
 love this my girl with everything God give to me but  can't stand a lady that is short *...* thinker...am kind of man that is kidda strict with nasty policy that suit family... like a lady that do challenge me in everything......she study for three years and she come back with excuse that she was under pressure that  she was have 15 carry over she went back to write the carry over after a years whenthe carry overresult come out she have. 13 carry overagain which means she only pass two paper and  told her to go and start afresh again which she doubt want to  still give her option of going to lean hand workor trade and she  me as the man thatdisturb her a lot about career which make us argue most when ever she is with me.... still love her so much.please advice me before is late ...she has not sleep for 4days now mee too was down....
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2012
^What we are saying is that you, my man, are the shortest thinker here. For taking a whole 2 years to realize she is a short thinker, and very stubborn.

My friend, look for a better excuse to dump a girl than this pathetic show of low IQ you are displaying here. . . Short thinker my left butt cheek!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
webcam:  love this my girl with everything God give to me but  can't stand a lady that is short *...* thinker...am kind of man that is kidda strict with nasty policy that suit family... like a lady that do challenge me in everything......she study for three years and she come back with excuse that she was under pressure that  she was have 15 carry over she went back to write the carry over after a years whenthe carry overresult come out she have. 13 carry overagain which means she only pass two paper and  told her to go and start afresh again which she doubt want to  still give her option of going to lean hand workor trade and she  me as the man thatdisturb her a lot about career which make us argue most when ever she is with me.... still love her so much.please advice me before is late ...she has not sleep for 4days now mee too was down....
Oops! Did you use a typewriter?
Re: Advice Please by 2goodbobo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
@poster, why the annihilation of English language?? I can't even put your words together not to talk of fathoming your last post!
Re: Advice Please by mspookie: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
did u just realise after 2 years? u must really lack intelligence undecided
Re: Advice Please by Konnektions146(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
pls make una no blame OP

op
u tried ooooo.....15 carry overs? chei
but i guess yu were always hoping she was gonna change,

abeg move on and find a long-thinker
Re: Advice Please by webcam(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
@sexkillz i type with my phone due to many words substitution on my phone that reason for the annhilation.........@ms pookie am just trying to accomodate her with the hope that she will adjust @sexkillz its seem you are not the type that accomodate ppl.........@blackbalag you cant understand @kunletiwo you are right but some of them are not ready to take the challenge to take the challenge of refine ppl...
Re: Advice Please by webcam(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
@konnektions146 my believe is that all habit are learnable if will try to lean that why i take the challenge
Re: Advice Please by Jaykizz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
webcam: I ASKED MY FIANCE FOR A SEPERATION BECAUSE SHE IS SHORT TIME THINKER AND SHE IS VERY STURBORN ... AFTER 2YEARS PLUS...IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES WHAT WOULD YOU DO??...AM I TOO HASH FOR MY DECISION?IS IT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON FOR SEPERATION WITH YOUR FIANCE COZ SHE IS SHORT TIME THINKER AND SHE IS VERY STURBORN??
If u kant deal wit dat flaw of hers dn it's beta bein separatd rada dan patchn tinz up til marriage (u myt regret eva meetn her if u guyz marry o). N bsyds, bein fiance n fiancee 4 bout 2yrs mean u'v tried to pester to adjst bt she wasnt wilin to.
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
This is crazy!!! After two whole years you have finally arrived at that conclusion? Kudos to you mr. Long thinker!!!!
Re: Advice Please by webcam(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2012
@fluxylu please i dont expect small mind like you to comment on this please....i dont mean to rude to you but please stay out of this

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel Town...another Naija Story. / He Wants To Marry Her, But May Not Be Able To... / Things You Must Do For Your Girlfriend So That You Can Win Her Heart'''''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.