Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. (2076 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice / I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Marvellouzkk(f): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2016
I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. It's So Complicated It's Ridiculous.
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by bodejohn(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2016
You are female and you are dating a married woman...God saved you that Buhari is on vacation...but still your 14yrs will soon begin...
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by StPete: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2016
What kinda advice do you need other than to end the relationship cos the gravity for the punishment of adultery is too heavy to define
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Ogagavwodia: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning you all...pls visit Naijauploaded..com for some more interesting updates
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Kayoski(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2016
simply put u r a lesbian.. don't worry president n bubu comes,14yrs awaits you..
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Pheals(f): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2016
bodejohn:
You are female and you are dating a married woman...God saved you that Buhari is on vacation...but still your 14yrs will soon begin...
amen in Jesus mame

FIRE !!!!

But am not sure op is gal
..LA pretend
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Hadassahisbae(f): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2016
why do u need advice wen u know wat 2 do..human beings tho
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by kay29000(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2016
OP is probably one of those guys with multiple accounts. He forgot to switch to the male account to post this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by karokit(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Nonsense
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2016
I smell lies
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
For those of u who like running behind married women, I have something for you. Its real dude... It's all happeneing

Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by vicstar(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
jeeez! Dat dude above me ehn shocked shocked That shiit is so bizarre lipsrsealed it can't b real mehn
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked shocked blood of shocked what did i just see before the poster above me. uuuuuuuuurrrrkkk
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by kalu01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
not again I give up on a handle with (f)
Re: I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. by ruby360: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marvellouzkk:
I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice.
Please Help. It's So Complicated It's Ridiculous.

Are you bleeping her or She is bleeping YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Gay Wedding Disrupted In Abuja / This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.