Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? (27389 Views)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Mine's sucre
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by amygreat24(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2012
What of bottleberry
Otses: Saved mine with Strawberry
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by acidtalk: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2012
I don't save numbers.
When I start liking or dating a girl, I write out her number on a sheet of paper and toss the paper inside the lower bed drawer.
How I get to have her number while on the go you ask? I usually intentionally send a text to her (them) and then always go to my sent text to retrieve the number when I need to call her.
Reason for this you ask again? If the girl misbehaves one bit I.e, not picking calls, or forming busy, I just go and delete the 'outbox text' and also tear the paper in the lower drawer meaning you are now an EX.

If you cry when you find out I didn't save your name, I either lie I changed the set (which I do very often) or tell you the truth if you can take it.

This have made the few I have told the truth extremely loyal and act with utmost caution around me.

As for BB and facebook? That na story for another day.
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Mauyiwa(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2012
I saved mine wit SOULMATE
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by cyril83(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2012
I saved mine with "Animashaun" meaning my soul grin grin
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by guyluv(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Ehen na now God done catch u, so that is how u ar saving our names like a basket of onions?
slimyem: gone are the days when i save phone numbers of supposed sweethearts with my boo, aphrodisiac, nkem and bla bla...
Now,its just your name....and nothing more...
If e pain you,pack your load and go!
No negotiation!cheesycheesy
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by DExplorer1: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2012
I saved Dyt number as Babymama grin

Honey, i miss you wink
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2012
HONEYBUNCH
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by kolajoo(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2012
I dont even save her num... Me no get time oh.
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Daceamzyc(f): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2012
grin
mashnino: Saved her number with belle

Nd she saved mine with beau...

Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by guyluv(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2012
So, u ar watering or flowering?
freecocoa: Its gardener.cool
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Daceamzyc(f): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2012
grin grin
elimokhai: saved mine as "why marriage"
grin
elimokhai: saved mine as "why marriage"
lwkmd
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by DExplorer1: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2012
Onim's:

abeg if na joke,stop am o.no go create problem 4anoda pesin wife o...cos if na my hubby dey besid me lyk dat,e 4don crase,tinkn its true....lol
Then your husband needs to go through some therapy grin
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Daceamzyc(f): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2012
juventino: First Lady kiss
cute smiley
juventino: First Lady kiss
cute
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Mine is "Bia-Bia Bag" grin
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2012
mollytinrox: line 1. Baba Agbalagbi
line 2. Olubasun
Wagbayi!!!! Me likey!
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2012
fredoooooo:

omo nla grin
Urs is saved as "Rolling Dollar" cheesy
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by guyluv(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2012
And save urs as BlackBerry lol.
Otses: Saved mine with Strawberry
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by suhailinter: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2012
i saved with AAA
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by jhydebaba(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
If I am with her: My Treasure
If not: My Mechanic

1 Like

Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Lachimex(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2012
I save my wit Omaricham= beauty
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by guyluv(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2012
I save hers as "baddo" meaning pretty and she save mine as "giddo'em" meaning my love.............
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2012
jhydebaba: If I am with her: My Treasure
If not: My Mechanic
U get time to dey change name o! U b Movado?
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by duni04(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2012
See all these lie lie people coming here to form luvy dovy, even una gals wey dey do runs. Alhaji nko! Hw do u save alhaji's number? Or chief, hw do u store his number? If you're the chronic ashewo type with many Alhaji's and chiefs, hw do u tell em apart? Chief1..chief2 or mugu1 and mugu2 or major mugu...lieutenant mugu...general mugu or major general mugu?
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by jhydebaba(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U get time to dey change name o! U b Movado?
grin grin I don't want to create scene, hence, †ђξ stress.
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2012
duni04: See all these lie lie people coming here to form luvy dovy, even una gals wey dey do runs. Alhaji nko! Hw do u save alhaji's number? Or chief, hw do u store his number? If you're the chronic ashewo type with many Alhaji's and chiefs, hw do u tell em apart? Chief1..chief2 or mugu1 and mugu2 or major mugu...lieutenant mugu...general mugu or major general mugu?
Chief 1- pound sterling
Chief 2- Kuwait dina
Chief 3- stingy aristo

Happy now? undecided
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2012
jhydebaba:
grin grin I don't want to create scene, hence, †ђξ stress.
I figured! grin
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by guyluv(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2012
I save hers as "baddo" meaning pretty while she save mine as "giddo'en" meaning my love
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by ydtaurus5: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2012
i used wat he used,his real name of course! no lele!
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2012
guyluv: I save hers as "baddo" meaning pretty while she save mine as "giddo'en" meaning my love
Bado or Badosky? cheesy
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by MariaGoretti: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2012
My TJ (total joy)
Re: How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? by madeinnigeria: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2012
I guess everybody here is ashamed of their spouses cos i don't see any reason why u shouldn't use either my husband or my wife..usin this showz u ar proud to let d world knw about him or her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Know She Loves You / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.