Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos (8582 Views)

PDP Thugs Batter APC Witnesses At Ekiti Tribunal / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by Bzoe(f): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
GEJ at work again
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by DisGuy: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
stagger: If some journalist takes my picture without my permission, he is very likely to get very hurt. We live in a world where people like to sell people's personal info for money. Imagine where a member of the crew on location brought out her camera phone and began to film an amorous scene featuring Mercy Johnson. Tell me, WTF was that lady trying to do filming Mercy Johnson, if not to sell the picture to some soft sell publication for them to start selling their junk stories?

erm personal information, what sort of personal information can someone get from taking a picture with you in it ?

remember you are in a PUBLIC place, who exactly would i ask permission from before taaking pictures of a moving train? the driver, the engineers or the ticketmaster?
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by stagger: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dis Guy:

erm personal information, what sort of personal information can someone get from taking a picture with you in it ?

remember you are in a PUBLIC place, who exactly would i ask permission from before taaking pictures of a moving train? the driver, the engineers or the ticketmaster?

A journalist had once published a very defamatory article about my wife, and journalists published a story that caused a problem between my dad and one of his longtime friends that remains unresolved 15 years after. I hate journalists. They have a way of twisting the truth. Then just like Reuben Abati and a few of them I know, when they get government appointments, they start singing a different song.

So journalist, next time you take Stagger's picture anywhere without his permission, be sure that his boys will make you damaged goods.

Now about that Uwalaka fellow, is it that we can no longer respect the dead and the sensitivity of their relatives? DID THE FOOL NEED TO GO SNAPPING PICS OF CHARRED CORPSES AT A TIME WHEN TEMPERS OVER THE WAY THE DANA AIR CRASH ISSUE HAS BEEN HANDLED WERE STILL BOILING? I think he got what was coming to him.
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by webfocus(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
:DVision 2020 shocked
Fiawest: No platform,no orderliness,when are we gonna get here,
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
The truth is that journalists are among the least protected people in the world yet are the watchdogs of the society. It is time the rights of journalists be given to them by the leaders passing laws that will ban people from harming them.

I can image such injury happened to that man for taking photos only.
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by mikolo80: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
DIS WHY WE NEED GUNS ON THE STREETS
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by mikolo80: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
DIS WHY WE NEED GUNS ON THE STREETS.YOU THINK TWICE FOR TRYING THIS IN TEXAS OR LOUISIANA OR ANY OF THE DAKOTAS
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by KejiOJ(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
Biggyd2: Lagos na wa o. Looks more like the train is about driving its occupants(the ones hanging by the side and on top) straight to hell!

u don't know anytin
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by FJCRUISER: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Journalist too like busy body . serves him rite . Y take pics of dismembered bodies for whose interest anyway. we no dey pity pple family ssha ooooooh[/size]
Re: Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos by DisGuy: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
FJCRUISER: Journalist too like busy body . serves him rite . Y take pics of dismembered bodies for whose interest anyway. we no dey pity pple family ssha ooooooh

this is about a moving train not the plane crash

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Deliver Speech At Anyiam-Osigwe 2015 Lecture / Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) / Pictures From Parade And Wreath Laying Ceremony In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.