Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... (30065 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
samkoro: Yorubas are the Problem with Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Written by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Wednesday, 27 May 2009 05:01

By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Prosective Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

i. The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
ii. Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
iii. The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.

See also The Adulteress' Diary by Lamido Sanusi

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998).

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention. When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood.

I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.

iii.The Igbo Factor and the Reasonable Limits of Retribution.

The Igbo people of Nigeria have made a mark in the history of this nation. They led the first successful military coup which eliminated the Military and Political leaders of other regions while letting off Igbo leaders. Nwafor Orizu, then Senate President, in consultation with President Azikiwe, subverted the constitution and handed over power to Aguiyi-Ironsi. Subsequent developments, including attempts at humiliating other peoples, led to the counter-coup and later the civil war. The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.

Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered.

If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems.

By Sanusi Lamido Sanus

@ de bolded.
Defenders of Democracy was really funny

Regarding the issue of SNC it wont and will never hold. Everyone that fought for one Nigeria must have a taste of what they fought for and am sure most of the One Nigeria campaigners on this forum will end up like Adekunle who was used and dumped and he became a drunkard.

Why are the hausas always using the yoruba and dumping them after everything still they wont learn and the north will always remind them on how their awolowo(their supposed hero) sold his soul to them at hearing that he will be made president.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Beneticta: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ricky_Ross: [b][/b]is yoruba not yorobah.

I think this is the closest answer you can get. And just for the records, it is Igbo and no ibo. I am aware that you know what you are doing, but dont start a fight you cannot finish. You can get the correct answer from yorobah brothers like OBJ
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Intrepid1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Banjo was selected by Ojukwu to lead troops to Lagos to sack the Capital which was completely undefended and force Nigeria to sue for peace. The aim was to get the West to withdraw their support for Nigeria and get them to recognize Biafra as a sovereign state. Banjo got to Ore and declared himself Governor of the Mid-Western State. He also began talking to Britain to recognize him as a legitimate leader and had plans of declaring a separate Nation. Gowon who was reportedly fuelling his jet to flee to Britain ordered the troops besieging Nsukka to attack Banjo in the Mid-West which they did successfully. Ojukwu arrested Banjo when he returned to Biafra and executed him for treason.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by ayobase(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
sheyguy: You 're asking a question with the simplest answer ever, but one that can never be answered by any person.
It is like cheating wife or husband caught red handed in the act and is being asked about ugly details of the affair by the other partner . . . He or She may never speak out!!!

I just have to quote to re-emphasize!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by omabest: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
@poster it seems u dont take correction buh u want people's honest opinion,simply add 'g' 2 wat u've bn writtin buh no, u kip repeatin d same thing in all ur post . its IGBO..
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Ninilowo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Demdem: Above all, Ojukwu died a Nigerian, u all should stop this.
Bless u jare.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by pharmow: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
van bonattel:

Whish topic, lemme tell you what the topic is, now remove your pants, deep your finger into your anus, deeper.....deeper still, now drag it out and smell it, what does it smell like? That is the summary of your life wink

What a pity for your insolent attitude. I believe you are a literate, please act as one in the public.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Madawaki01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
Imanuelle: I read d yorubas posting that banjo was sent to betray his own people...
Do u really think ojukwu would be stupid to send banjo to finish his own people?
He did banjo a big favor. He wanted him to b d 'Jesus' of his people... To save his own people from the claws of the nigerian Army. Ȋ̝̊̅† was never a suicide mission.
Imagine the respect banjo would command if he had succeeded in saving his people from the hausa-dominated nigerian army.
U guys should think!!
dat's why he wanted 2 b d one 2 appoint a governor 4 mid west and not d person fought d war(banjo)let me make dis clear,ojukwu wanted 2 b d president of nigeria and not a fucking president of what wud b d smallest nation on earth(biafra)he just used dat as an excuse.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by manosteel(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Victor Banjo was a Yoruba Army officer jailed in Calabar for breaking into an officer's office and made away with some valuable items, and was release by Ojukwu. He later joined the Biafra Army to fight the Nigerian army that jailed him, we all know the rest of the story.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Chinom(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
For the records, Banjo is okay. We don't have problems with Banjo. What happened to him was in line with military practise all over the world. He plotted against his commander-in- chief and was executed. Same thing happened to Igbo officers who tried to sabortage Ojukwu.
Awolowo on the other hand was a despicable,double-crossing rat. He is not on the same pedestal with Banjo as far as the Igbos are concerned. I respect Banjo regardless.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
van bonattel:

Whish topic, lemme tell you what the topic is, now remove your pants, deep your finger into your anus, deeper.....deeper still, now drag it out and smell it, what does it smell like? That is the summary of your life wink
lmao!! Men! U bad no be small o! grin
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
Madawaki01: dat's why he wanted 2 b d one 2 appoint a governor 4 mid west and not d person fought d war(banjo)let me make dis clear,ojukwu wanted 2 b d president of nigeria and not a fucking president of what wud b d smallest nation on earth(biafra)he just used dat as an excuse.

Thats your opinion and you know that it doesn't count as it is worthless
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by pluzini: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
splendidb20:

these topics below didn't make the frontpage
www.nairaland.com/798602/anambra-state-universitys-nuta_bolt-team

www.nairaland.com/916400/how-anambra-univeristy-students-conquered

www.nairaland.com/977445/anambra-state-university-world-news

the bad ones will always make it to the front page

please seun explain to us how such news about nigeria did not make front page.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by KDULAR: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
I 'am not used to abusing people however, i am not avaerted at this moment to say most people who posted on issues like this and become tribal ingoists are just a little bit less than animals. Truly, if you love yourself and your community, you will not abuse malign or say something disgusting about a person not to talk of a whole race or tribe. This insanity that has been peddled here if you think it is fun and convenient,please people , rethink. The same hatred and stereotype we the embers of which we fan here is same that is causing the problem between the major religions all over the world. The hatred the muslims have against christian is not unconnected with some atrocities committed in the medieval age, but I ask what has that got to do with us this days. Since people will continue to propagate hatred and disrespect then how will there be some peace.
Some of these in the future will definitely lead to more violence and either me, you , mine or your children will be the BENEFICIARIES of the on-going madness. I think if not anything, the recent BH terror in our country is enopugh to keep our heads straight and keep respecting each other rather than this NONSENSE. If you are living in places like Kano, Maiduguri, Biu, Kaduna, Suleja and other places in the north , y'all will realize what I am talking about. Igbo good or bad, yoruba bad and dirty egn some are cowards. How many of you have ever been in the frontline of a BATTLE not to talk of WAR not riots and had experienced VIOLENCE . If you have then you'll realize the futility of ETHNIC , RELIGION, RACE and appreciate/respect human beings and Humanity.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by DeGrace01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Beloved lgbo brothers and sister why not ignore this ofe-mmanu biggot, hegoat.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by oobim(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
One thing is certain;yurobers r cowards!again,IGBOS r far better than u ofemanus,together wit ur aboki slave masters.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
D guy dat started dis topic is a big fool of d century. Cyber g or wat do dey call u, i said, u r a fool. Idiot of d highest order. Dis topic is not worth being in d front page. Its just a one sided topic. Fools. Mtcheew. I dont even know y pple are giving dis topic attention.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
CyberG:

You missed the point or you did not want to see it so I will have to re-focus the conversation. Like I told another poster,you didn't understand what this discussion exposes the double standard, outright falsehood and propaganda-pregnancy of ibos and not the number of victims of the war. Read it again and look at the arguments being made, it's really easy to see that.

Other issues you raised are immaterial to this debate and will be better on their own thread and we can thrash it out.
why cant u be civil. When u start a thread like this ur meant to be neutral. So it shows u purposely opened to this thread not to gather information buh to start up a tribal war. God is watching u.be careful. Why is it only post frm a pro-igbo that u caution to stay on topic. What abt d anti-igbo that deviate frm the topic. O! U dnt see those ones right?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by waja(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Banjo was locked up in Enugu prison and was released by Ojukwu. He pledged his loyalty with Ojukwu but later betrayed Ojukwu which led to his death.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
CyberG.

Have u heard about military corridor...maybe u need to read this:

Northern Muslim Elders Reply Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History
Posted: August 13, 2012 - 16:51
Asari Dokubo
By SaharaReporters, New York
Prominent Northern Muslims elders, represented by Alhaji Usman Faruk, a former military governor of North-West State during the General Yakubu Gowon regime, have dismissed the threats of the leader of the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), Mujahideen Dokubo Asari, telling him to go and brush up on his History of Nigeria.
The response came yesterday at the Sultan Bello Mosque in Kaduna wher Faruk, a frequent face at the Sheik Ahmad Gumi’s Ramadan sermon, was asked to speak, from the elders’ perspective, on Asari’s threat to Northern Nigeria.
A source at the event related to SaharaReporters that Alhaji Faruk firstcommented that the elders had waited to hear whether President Goodluck Jonathan would say something about Asari’s threats to cutoff the North and his bragging about the armoury under the NDVF, but that no such response had come.
Of the elders, he then noted that they were the ones that fought the civil war. “We conquered them including their Bayelsa and gained victory, the answer I will give him is he is not the first to fly the kite.”
Faruk said that before the start of the civil war in 1967, his government set Chief Obafemi Awolowo free from prison although it was another government that had put him there.
“Eventually when the war was to startwith Biafra, [Awolowo] went to Ibadan and gathered all Yorubas that they should know the war about to commence was between the North and the East, and the Yoruba in the West were not part of it,” he said.
“We received this with shock and the whole Northerners met in Kaduna andwe issued them a warning that we heard they (Yoruba) were not part of it and we agreed but we have one demand,” he said.
That condition, according to him was the establishment of a One Mile Corridor. “From Offa which is in our region, from the rail line to the sea (wharf) we declare One Mile Military Corridor, meaning all of them who built houses within One Mile, we will crush down their houses. And nobody will stop our vehicles and vessels from accessing the sea, this we told our Yorubas in Ilorin to tell them. And fromthat time we never hear them. This is Military Corridor, we of the past hope our children will carry it,” warning that nobody could stop the people of the North, whom he said number 120 million, from accessing the sea.
“If he doesn’t know let Dokubo go and read history,” Faruk said. “Awolowo attempted he failed talk less of one boy.”
He also disputed the Nigeria’s population according to religion, blaming Obasanjo for refusing identification by religious faith in the 2006 census in order to avoid proving that Muslims are populated than the rest. “Today, our population is as Muslims is 120 million and the rest are50 million,” he said. “Because of this, ifcensus will be conducted again they must be column for religion.”
The source said Faruk also blamed politicians, including Northerners he claimed to have been bribed, for the onshore/offshore economic imbalance.
“This comprehension is above our people here it means, crude oil extracting in the sea and that in the non sea region,” he said. “From Lagos to the high sea it about 200 mile and people like Ghali Umar Na’abba in their time were bribed and they conceded to the onshore/offshore deceit. This case was taken to Supreme Court and the court ruled against it, despite that our lawmakersdid not do anything. Today, what Bayelsa State is collecting with just about 3 million people triple what Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina States 10 times.”
He said that legislators of Northern extraction in the federal legislature must challenge and change this situation in view of the fact that the Supreme Court has ruled against it. If they cannot do it, he warned, they should all come back home.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/northern-muslim-elders-reply-asari-dokubo-go-and-read-your-history
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Madawaki01: Don't know why either,but in d peak of d battle,he was killed by ojukwu for selfish reasons,they said he called his army the liberation instead of the biafran army,does this concern ojukwu?what he wanted was the sovereign state of biafra and banjo was fighting d nigerian army,but he wanted people to say the biafran army conquered the mid west,i think he wanted d whole of nigeria(to b the president)and not only biafra,when he knows dat he didn't hav experienced officers in his army,why didn't he wait for a little time before plunging into a war,maybe he thinks a war is a childs play,he only led his pple into misfortune and igbos are licking that wound till today
Let's be truthful to ourselves, the nigerian force wouldn't have won d war if nt for egypt, Uk and US.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
MacJive. Thanks for your informative and mature approache to this biased thread.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tunnytox(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ukpaianthony: Cyberg or wat ever is ur name,Don't put ur family in trouble,U re treading where an angels fear to tread,No body challenges the igbo's,go n meet ur father n ask him abt the war!!!! Better go sleep,, u slimmie fool

This is the kind of empty threat we're talking about grin grin grin grin how do you want to attack him from your computer? And to think that one mumu even liked your post and many other stupeed posts on this thread make me realise that there must be so many mumus on this thread. What I can see here are some bitter, ignorant and deluded igbos! I do not believe you represent the majority of igbos but if this is the thinking of majority of igbos then that's absolutely your own problem. You have the right to think and believe whatever you like about Yorubas but bear in mind that you should learn to carry your cross alone and remember that war is not bread and butter so next time you want to boast about your prowess and braveness be aware that the sluggishness of a tiger is not an act of cowadice.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sleekdot(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Igbos and their ancestral stupidity again

Only a Yiboman would expect his enemies at war to feed him

Bunch of cannibals

No wonder your coward leader fled to Abidjan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/789775_Ojukwu_getting_ready_to_run_jpg967aeb75e390ca75377ad019b3c9fae5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Heck: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
POSTER u bi FOOL SHUTUPID IGNORAMUS
for calling IGBO ibo
IT IS IGBO plz ijiot
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
The Yorubas are always against the igbos.They are the worst people to have as friend; they can always betray u. I rather hav an huasa man as friend than a yoruba man!!!! There tribalistic nature made the below topics not to make the frontpage. The topics potrayed good things aboutthe igbos and therefore were ignored. The Yorubas are the most insecure people in the world.

www.nairaland.com/798602/anambra-state-universitys-nuta_bolt-team

www.nairaland.com/916400/how-anambra-univeristy-students-conquered

www.nairaland.com/977445/anambra-state-university-world-news

the bad ones will always make it to the front page
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by holysina(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
talkin about banjo, de man betrayed his soldiers and became a sabo and Ojokwu had no other option than to analihate him. Talking about Awo, he had an agreement with the north that after the war he would be made the president wich they never fulfild, instead they killed him. The truth is that the yorubas dnt even know who their real enemies are. After the war ended, Awo gave 10percent of Igbo's 20 pounds claiming the bank documents were destroyed during the war so they is no evidence they had money in the bank, but the yorubas and hausa ppl's document in the bank weree not distroyed. Tell me if Awo never betrayd dem?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
sleekdot: Igbos and their ancestral stupidity again

Only a Yiboman would expect his enemies at war to feed him

Bunch of cannibals

No wonder your coward leader fled to Abidjan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/789775_Ojukwu_getting_ready_to_run_jpg967aeb75e390ca75377ad019b3c9fae5
and u actually think u undertand what happen then with this ur post.

Starvation came when food supply frm charity agencies like red cross,france and few african countries where cut off by the nigerian govt. There's no way you wuld espect ppl to farm in war time. The war needed to end to save the lives of civilians women and children.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sucre2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Everest: Are you a kid? Even if you are, it does not give you the right to ignorance because we live in an information age. That sh!t you wrote was fabricated by mischeif makers!

who fabricated them? The fact is Ojukwu wanted to be head of state at all expense and he doesn't care who dies. TlAnd when he lost the war, you Igbos started shouting you were betrayed. Come to think of it do you really expect a yoruba man to sell his kinsmen out for your advantage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.