Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. (1752 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by SPIFF(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
I didn't do enough research on this to know if the topic already exists. I was chatting with a married female friend. She believed that Ekiti men love women so much. The fact is her husband came from that part. I tried as much to debunk the claim. that the assertion depends on individual and not a tribe. If you have anything contrary, let's hear it.
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
What's the source of your RESEARCH? It's baseless
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by drnoel: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
I seem to believe it.
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by Benez: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2012
Tell her to ask her friends dat got married to Owo and Ondo Towns
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by vivianc(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
My dear, its now a general thing o, they call it trend. Why not take a trip to Bayelsa state then you will reconsider. Once an average bayelsa man sees you, what comes to his mind is sex. It doesn't matter how old they are or how old you are or how you carry yourself. They believe in the supremacy of money. I'm sure some people in other parts of the country have their observations too.
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by itiswell1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Op, hope u are not talking about the Ekiti in Nigeria beside Ondo state?
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. by MMM2(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Op

When is Ekiti free punny day

(1) (Reply)

Between A Man And A Woman, Who Should Love More In A Relationship? / How He Left Me / This Couple Had “game Of Thrones” Themed Wedding As John Snow And Daenerys- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.