Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How He Left Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How He Left Me (1755 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He Left Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2013
This is my worst trial times; I couldn’t imagine myself going through all these. I woke up at night thinking of what am going through.
I was born over 40 years ago, from a moderate family of 3. My mum and dad did their best to send us to school. During my days in the university, I only dated one guy who I genuinely love and appreciate, I call him gaby. He was so cute, nice and jovial. We started dating when I was in 200 level and he was in 300 that time. When he graduated and I was in final year then, gaby said he wasn’t goin to serve, he said he was going to the U.K to do his masters because his parents were rich. He finally left for the U.K. We only talked only the first month he got there and after that he stopped calling me and the phone number he gave to me with which I use in reaching him stopped going through and there was no mobile phone then unlike now.
After my graduation, I waited for 2 years if gaby will come back and look for me but it never happened. I decided to move on with my life. I got loads of proposers but there was none that could match my taste. Do not get me wrong because some people might be thinking I was waiting for the perfect one, no one is perfect but I was just waiting for the right person. The suitors that came are either temperamental or daddy’s boy or even lazy
which I don’t like. Some men believes that when they come from a rich home, they don’t need to work, they depend on their father’s wealth but that is not so.
10 years gone by and Mr Right didn’t show up. I was on pressure from my family members. Everybody wants me to marry. I don’t want to rush into marriage just because I want to marry. If I marry the wrong person, nobody will bear the consequences with me. The only thing they will tell me is “go back to your husband’s house”. I want a man I am comfortable with, a man I can grow old with and spend the rest of my life with. Some people mocked me that I clocked 38 yet no marriage but still I tell them ‘was I born to get married’.
I went to the market this faithful day, I say an old friend of mine. We have not seen for over 5 years now. We greeted and hugged each other very well. We went to a nearby store which she said she co-owned and we started chatting. She even got me some presents because the former day was my 40th birthday. She told me that gaby has finally relocated to Nigeria and he’s asking after me. I was so surprised, she told me that one of our old friends saw him and told her. She told me that they said he was married and later divorced. After we chatted and talked, we exchanged our mobile numbers.
3 days later I got a phone call and it was gaby. He said he got my number from one of my close friends. We talked and he told me to come meet him in one of this new generation fast food joints. I went and behold gaby was still looking young as ever. He hugged me not minding if I was married. When I looked into his eyes, I still felt he still loves me. We spent about 4 hours talking. He told me that he was back in Nigeria for good and his 15 years old marriage was over, he just divorced his Nigerian wife in U.K. Both of them had a 9 year old son together. He said he still loves me and ready to get married to me if I can forgive him and take him back. I was too excited that I never asked him why he didn’t call any more after he left me. For the marriage offer, I accepted immediately because he knew I wasn’t married, some of my friends have told him.
We started preparing for our marriage. I brought him home to see my parents and everybody in my family was so happy. The felt the bondage of unmarried spirit have left me.
Our wedding was a blast, there was too much to eat and drink and the who is who was there. Two months after our marriage, gaby told me he will be visiting the U.K to see his son. At first I refused but I don’t want to be a wicked step mother, I don’t want to separate him from his son. Final he left for the U.K. This is the 3rd year I have been waiting for my husband to return from the U.K he said he was visiting. Till date he didn’t call me and I have not heard from him. I tried contacting his family and they said he had made up with his former wife and they are now living happily. I went to few of his friends they do business together and they told me another story. I wish I had much money; I would have visited the U.K and get to know the facts of what is going on. But please tell me, why is this man ruining my life likes this? First he left me in the university, I was 40 when he married me and left me again after marriage… chaiiii, chineke..meeeeeeee….
TRUE STORY NARRATED BY ANONYMOUS READER
WRITTEN BY CHUKWUDINMA OZOR

http://www.hovabuzz.com/index.php/news/43-how-he-left-me
Re: How He Left Me by braine(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2013
The story is sha long. Summary please.
Re: How He Left Me by 190theclown: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: How He Left Me by True2myself24(f): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2013
braine: The story is sha long. Summary please.

Mmm I was gonna read it until I scrolled down. Too sleepy undecided
Re: How He Left Me by braine(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2013
True2myself24:

Mmm I was gonna read it until I scrolled down. Too sleepy undecided
You can always read it later, when you're totally bored.
Re: How He Left Me by Mynd44: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Moral of the story: If he/she did it once, nothing stops him/her from doing it again

5 Likes

Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2013
u tried oo, u wait 4sum 1 mre dan 10yrs.
Re: How He Left Me by Sijo01(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2013
Oh boyyyyyyyy!
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Such an unrealistic story...
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Eyya..ndo o! ..some men na wah!
Re: How He Left Me by xynerise: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2013
All this rigmarole dey make person hungry angry
Re: How He Left Me by olumaxi(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2013
visit mountain of fire
Re: How He Left Me by totalbaby(f): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2013
It is kinda her fault. If a man shows you his true self then believe it the first time. After all he did to her she did not learn her lesson. It's really sad but she better forget about the guy.
Re: How He Left Me by CoolKizzy(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2013
Wale Adenuga Production. . .
Re: How He Left Me by Houri(f): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Meeehn...this is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
Once upon a time...in the land of the animals grin
Re: How He Left Me by WAM1(f): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2013
Houri: Meeehn...this is unbelievable.

Shu - very believable. 15 yrs ain't no joke!!! To the victim- no time for crying o- repackage Kia Kia and get back on the grind.

1 Like

Re: How He Left Me by Okontami: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2013
A fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: How He Left Me by camry2008: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2013
Cool Kizzy: Wale Adenuga Production. . .
in association with truth hurt entertainment present (my true love 1 and 2)
Re: How He Left Me by chronique(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2013
*singing: this is super story.....this is super story*

next time on super story...

@ Op: Is your name endurance or ndidiamaka? Which of the two?
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2013
Waited for 10yrs? is He Jesus?. Ladies do make some crazy mistakes o and the most annoying part is that these 10yrs of waiting there had been no communication between you and him and yet you keep waiting.. Making mistake in marriage is a deadly poison that has no cure.
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2013
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Spot on!!!
Mynd_44: Moral of the story: If he/she did it once, nothing stops him/her from doing it again
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
You got it. Couldn't have said it any better...
gboss4sure: Waited for 10yrs? is He Jesus?. Ladies do make some crazy mistakes o and the most annoying part is that these 10yrs of waiting there had been no communication between you and him and yet you keep waiting.. Making mistake in marriage is a deadly poison that has no cure.
Re: How He Left Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
I'mma need a summary.
Re: How He Left Me by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yield: I'mma need a summary.
She loved him, he left her for about 15 years, married an oyinbo then he came back, married her and left her again but this time he reconciled with his oyinbo wife
Re: How He Left Me by Temi231(f): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
So Sad. Cant wait for any man oh. 10years is too much.
Re: How He Left Me by WAM1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
She loved him, he left her for about 15 years, married an oyinbo then he came back, married her and left her again but this time he reconciled with his oyinbo wife

He was married to a Nigerian woman not an oyinbo for one five years
Re: How He Left Me by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
WAM?:

He was married to a Nigerian woman not an oyinbo for one five years
Huh?
Re: How He Left Me by WAM1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?

His first wife for 15 years was Nigerian
Re: How He Left Me by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
WAM?:

His first wife for 15 years was Nigerian
oh okay.
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How He Left Me by IZUKWU(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the almighty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears / I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. / Please Help Me With Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.