Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Will your Nigerian Boyfriend Marry you? (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will your Nigerian Boyfriend Marry you? (Video) (900 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will your Nigerian Boyfriend Marry you? (Video) by publisher(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
A must watch for all Single ladies. wink cheesy

WILL YOUR NIGERIAN BOYFRIEND MARRY YOU?

Many months ago,I created and posted a YouTube video titled, 'Will your Nigerian boyfriend marry you?' This video was inspired by one of my Kenyan female readers who deeply loved a Nigerian man but was not sure of his intentions.

This video was initially targeted at foreign women dating Nigerian men,but as fate would have it, a lot of Nigerian ladies that stumbled upon this video on my YouTube channel found it very useful. Hey,this video even became a small scale YouTube sensation at over 5,000 views (E easy?)

So,here it is ALL (especially to my SINGLE LADIES), the first video to be shared on this blog, 'Will your Nigerian boyfriend marry you?'

Watch it, Enjoy it, Comment on it, Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter @MrStanleyNwabia

PS: My middle name is Dozie.

<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUur86AiMY4&feature=plcp>

...and YES, I'm married with kids.

Source: http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/08/will-your-nigerian-boyfriend-marry-you.html
Re: Will your Nigerian Boyfriend Marry you? (Video) by missadopted9ja(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Still Checking For Nigerian Girls? - Please Be Honest / The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken / Is It Right To Check Y0ur Partners Ph0ne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.