Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) (41299 Views)

Cosmic Ray Rumours / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! / Breaking News : Cosmos Rays Visits Earth From Mars Tonight By 12:30am To 3:30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by qplus(m): 2:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Me, am thinking of how to blame it on Jonathan here, Jonathan haters pls help me now.....lol Me, am thinking of how to blame it on Jonathan here, Jonathan haters pls help me now.....lol
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Whitieyor(m): 2:32am On Aug 16, 2012
When will Nigerians tells us the truth, some are saying 12:30 to 3:30 & Nairaland is saying 12:30 to 1:30. Na wao o 9ja noting like d@ 4 bbc website o.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Ovap: 3:54am On Aug 16, 2012
If u check google very well,somebdy used it as April fool. My phones are available thruout d nite,there's nothin happen 2anyone of dem. Dis na fake story jare
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by canadaik(m): 3:56am On Aug 16, 2012
dguy in dcorner: I heard cosmic ray will enter the earth from mars tomorrow at 12:30am-1:30am,that we should switch off phones and keep it away from our sides. I also heard it's from BBC. Checked their website, found nothing. Pls,how true is this? [Phones]

is it only you guys that hear everything, before you guys were all over the place with the red cloth thing, isn't it high time you guys stop spreading rumors and start saying things that are meanignful, heen today akon is dead, tomorow white house was bombed mtcheeew undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by honeylotion: 4:01am On Aug 16, 2012
Hey guys it actually happened! ;

And my phone was transformed to a galaxy S3 grin

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Swaggababa: 4:19am On Aug 16, 2012
Na people wey dey use expensive phone (blackberry, iphone, samsung galaxy tab etc) dey worry about Cosmic ray...people wey get Nokia 3310, China phone & Nokia torchlight phone are sleeping peaceful......Cosmic ray ko! Cosmos ray ni! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Revolva(m): 4:21am On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah ope oo my blackberry curve3 have changed into a porshe pana$era ooo cosmic ray pls fall every year - we don't need father christmas again

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Sike(m): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: You checked their website, you found nothing. What else do you wanna hear again? undecided
Abi o!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2012
The whole thing is a baseless rumour. I checked BBC, there was nothing like that.....and my phone? Still the same Nokia C3 this morning, as it was on thruout the night.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by S2kluv: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2012
Pls where can i get dis cosmic-ray dey ar talking abt cos my fone is on but i sleep off.jst 2 wake up n see my fone is still d same. Pls guys resend cosmic or what do u call it. I need another fone. Prefered galaxy tab.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by tope3x(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2012
I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO OWN A BLACKBERRY PORSCHE, THANK GOD I HAVE ONE NOW,PEOPLE OF GOD, HELP ME SHOUT HALLELUYAH...ALL THANKS TO COSMIC RAY OR NA MAMA RAY. grin cheesy
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Yehman(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2012
am in love with cosmic rays

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by korrej(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2012
Na mtn free message naim cause am. Cosmic ray ko infra-red ray ni. Oya evrybooty switch on ur bluetooth make i transform ya lik chris brown

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2012
berem: Thunder fire MTN yansh! Since they started this nonsense 300 free sms,nigerians have used it as an opportunity to spread rumour! Smh!
pls let it be cosmic thunder fire rays, so it change the d nonsensical mtn rubbish to beta network.
gaddemit!

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Burger01(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: You checked their website, you found nothing. What else do you wanna hear again? undecided
I wonder o..
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by crackhouse(m): 6:05am On Aug 16, 2012
This is another way Mtn enriches life{their life}
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Opytim: The whole thing is a baseless rumour. I checked BBC, there was nothing like that.....and my phone? Still the same Nokia C3 this morning, as it was on thruout the night.
if u woke up to find your phone changed to Nokia 3310, wat wud u do nah
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by slyb101(m): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2012
I wonder why pple .J̶̲̥̅̊μ̥z̲̣̥†̥̥ wake up α̲̅ fabricate na wa ooº°˚˚˚˚°ºo
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Jusome: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2012
cosmic ray z entering mars frm the earth...NASA pls shout down ur spacraft in mars from 12pm-3pm
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2012
i reside in IB, two days ago i got a msg dt poisoned dried fish trucks imported by 152 gang member have arrived in ikare akoko(my town),ondo st. i had to contact them at home only to be told that such rumours are so rampant now that they dont kno wat to bliv again but to disregard them as they come.
huh, Nigeria, y do we always abuse
innovations n inventions...
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by tshoboy(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2012
berem: Thunder fire MTN yansh! Since they started this nonsense 300 free sms,nigerians have used it as an opportunity to spread rumour! Smh!
hw does mtn give 300 sms mam,wat aree d conditns
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by S2kluv: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2012
At last cosmic is here. U ar welcome. Wot! FREECOCOA cosmic is greeting u. Says u people ar friend on fb.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Ayoadeodunayo: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2012
D cosmic rays dat i read about wil hapen 100years afta d last one dat av hapen in 1912 nd it surpose 2 hapen on august 7th nd d day av passed so y ar we behavin lyk illitrate, ppl cary d tin as if when it hapen ppl we die nd d tin wil nt afffect only fone bt all electroni. Shior rumour carrier. ;DD cosmic rays dat i read about wil hapen 100years afta d last one dat av hapen in 1912 nd it surpose 2 hapen on august 7th nd d day av passed so y ar we behavin lyk illitrate, ppl cary d tin as if when it hapen ppl we die nd d tin wil nt afffect only fone bt all electroni. Shior rumour carrier.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by KINGwax(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Okay this is getting out of hands! 1. don't wear red or anyfn dat has read on it.
2. Three students were kidnapped frm Unilag.
And now this? Seriously, who is behind all this fake rumours nah?
free sms. I tell ya
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Hotdiamond(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2012
cosmic Ko ray ni. Dem no born am wella. Mak Im come enta my phone Na.
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by worldman(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2012
Cosmic ray visit the earth i woke up this morning i could not found my phone i saw two phones behind my bed i phone4s and galaxy tab forgotten a friend came to charge his phone in my room
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Igweka(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2012
Kudos to Mtn for their free message bonus. Spare me the rumour.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by dabrake(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2012
my mum sent me the sms but i ignored it 'cause i knew it's a rumour

besides, I can't imagine my phone being down when i need that alarm
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ceeceeco: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2012
I wish i'm givin a damn about all this fake empty rumours...mtcheeeeew!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Ozonelayer1: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2012
D fuckin cosmic ray worked well well,it changed my nokia 3310 to blakberry porsche and also changed my nokia c5 to unfuctionable old land line
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by timoney(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Nigerianz are different kind of people...
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by xcuggsm(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Thanks to the cosmic rays! I found a brand new Bold 10 under my pillow this morning and all my phones are fully.

Am sure when I get downstairs I may find a full tank of gas with Beyounce sleeping at the back seat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.