Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) (41298 Views)

Cosmic Ray Rumours / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! / Breaking News : Cosmos Rays Visits Earth From Mars Tonight By 12:30am To 3:30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Dreystar(f): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2012
Joblessness + free sms = cosmic rays from mars(only for naija)! undecided
I bet tommorrow we'll be asked not to sleep at night cos else naija will vanish from the map!
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by EdDave(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2012
grin
timoney: Nigerianz are different kind of people...
They come from Mars.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by stolenstone: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Wey d costly xray na Nepa even take light for we area, we no get light thru out d nyte so that we can fit to see d rays!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by bknight: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Shattap dia! Those of u calling dis rumour shld go & sit somewhere jor, or go face a plain wall and read d handwriting on it. because u'r fone is not tech enuf to trap cosmic rays angry

Hey peeps! Sum here are misleading u cos Cosmic rays came visiting & entered my phone cheesy cool its trapped in dia nw my phone's nw futuristic so I cld even spy on dat kenyan cutie 'goodgirl' & knw how she doing! wink my fone can identify types of emissions from people's brains eg 190's brain's cosmic frm mars grin
Have u heard? No need to refill ur tank, cosmic rays is a new type of fuel can power ur 3.7l V6 engine infinitely! Order now! And I'll send my acc no cool tongue

It can even solve a 'retardeen's' mental challenges, and empower him with futuristic, high powered reasoning, so he can think logically and also tame dame's oral activities, correcting speeches. Oh! And finally it can identify boko-haramists in dis present govt and cause them to self-destruct!

undecided.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by gabriel74: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2012
Yeahh It actually happened to my Phone, The ray landed on my phone,automatically changed my phone to 2012 Acura TL..Waoo what a[b]TRANSFORMER[/b]

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by hassymo5(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2012
Cosmic rays are energetic particles traveling rapidly through
space. They are everywhere, and several
dozen slam into your body every second.
These cosmic rays are too low-energy to
cause any serious health effects, aside
from a few genetic mutations, and cosmic rays are in fact one of the drivers
of evolution. For comparison, it takes about 1
Sievert of radiation in a short time to cause nausea, The health effects of cosmic rays change
at higher altitudes, Because of this, people
who spend a lot of time at high altitudes,
like airline pilots, stewardesses, and Air
Force test pilots, experience dozens of
times the effects of cosmic rays that
people on the ground do. .
The cosmic ray flux is low enough in the
Earth's atmosphere, that exposure only
becomes an issue in space.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Elueme: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2012
This cosmic rays has failed, I kept my bb phone on thinking cosmic rays will transform it to a Porsche ... Am heart broken now

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by pendusky(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2012
Il Capitano: Dear Martian Cosmic Ray please zap my phone and transform it to a Blackberry Porsche. Thanks in advance.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaia

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by mcevans1(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2012
We know very little about the universe, but human arrogance would not let us admit it.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Naija.... Chai, ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ wa Fø̲̣̣я̅ dis country people Oº°˚˚°ºoo, no dull moment @ all, whc one ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ cosmic rays again. ɪ̣̝̇ know we ® fed up wt D̶̲̥̅̊ situation of tinz, but †ђξя̩̥̊ξ wouldn't ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ ɑ̤̥̈̊ change if we d¤n't change our orientation, instead of spreading baseless rumours and encouraging others τ̅☺ RB, can't we tink of sometin meaningful τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊o and encourage others as well. Its neva too late# God go help us sha. ɪ̣̝̇ don warn all ♏v̶̲̥̅ friends anyone wey send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ any mumu rumour ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ ctrl delete D̶̲̥̅̊ person o
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ezeonline2(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2012
U pple no go use laf kill me. Well it actualy happened. My bb has changed to 3310. Hhhaaa.....2maro make u na no eat meat o bcoz cow blood has been poisoned by malo/fulani pple o....lol

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Moukafoam(f): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2012
Seun is even Worst! undecided spreading such uninform news angry
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by dkc(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2012
this shows how ignorant many people are. i got lots of this message from friends and relatives. everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die cheesy
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Holumighty(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2012
Its not Cosmic ray, its Jupiter ray. A fool at 20 is a fool forever.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by freecocoa(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2012
S2kluv: At last cosmic is here. U ar welcome. Wot! FREECOCOA cosmic is greeting u. Says u people ar friend on fb.
Yes o,I just befriended him and he promised to change my bicycle to keke napep for me.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Kress(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2012
Scam for dayssss. Last night wasn't my first time of hearing about it.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by freecocoa(f): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2012
Moukafoam: Seun is even Worst! undecided spreading such uninform news angry
Cosmic rays need to enter your brain sharpaly and upgrade it into something better.

How is Seun the one spreading the news?he's even helping people learn more about the issue and you are here yapping nonsense angry
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2012
El-Phenomenal:
i see you dear lol its kamil...off ur fone oo lol
Hehe! *winks* i didnt nd nurrin happnd!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2012
El-Phenomenal:
i see you dear lol its kamil...off ur fone oo lol
Hehe! *winks* i didnt nd nurrin happnd!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by odocity: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2012
All those rumour mongers you better stop spreading rumours.i was expecting an international call by that 12.30am but i switch off my phone.only to wake up to find out is all rumour.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by CuteTj(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2012
Zap rumour mongers, Zap cosmic rays!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Okay this is getting out of hands! 1. don't wear red or anyfn dat has read on it.
2. Three students were kidnapped frm Unilag.
And now this? Seriously, who is behind all this fake rumours nah?
Same question that has been bugging my mind my dear,nonetheless i even got a text message saying ''i should not have sex from today till next year''.i just chuckle off jawe,can you imagine?
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by sucezTP(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2012
Can you imagine! After several calls and sms, i thought it was real and couldn't hesitate to send the message to my loved ones and also, switchd off my fone.

I hope i wldn't ignore the real ones this time, because these rumours are getting out of hands!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Same question that has been bugging my mind my dear,nonetheless i even got a text message saying ''i should not have sex from today till next year''.i just chuckle off jawe,can you imagine?
loool....i think dat rumour its true!

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Cupidkc(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2012
MTN is the architect of all this...From killer fruits to killing strange number...then killing red cloths day...now its cosmic ray...nonsense! Very soon it will be poisonous air.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Jean2(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2012
More money generated for all mobile network through SMS
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ab1x: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2012
yet another silly rumour
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by dealslip(f): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2012
Let us wait and see na
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2012
My mum was actually asking me what cosmic ray is.and I simply told her the world might be coming to an end soon in form of cosmic ray! Wetin I wan tell her before na? undecided
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ab1x: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Last wk wed/thur d news was 'dnt wear red',dis wk wed/thur 'cosmic rays r cumin down,switch U̶̲̅я fone off',next week wed/thur nko ooooo:]Y :/ :]Y

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by blackbeau1(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Kept my Nokia torchlight phone on and when I woke up,hallelujah,the cosmic rays had changed it to a blackberry torch.praise the lord.may more cosmic rays visit Nigeria
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by LordBabs(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2012
Some unschooled friends credulously sent the same message to me last night. I knew it was meant to delude the cosmic unsuspecting ignoramus. I joyfully placed my phone 2 cm to my ears, live and direct. Albeit, for the wise, the underlying purpose is but understandable. More of it to come. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.