Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,527 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers (5184 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by Shaz(f): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2008
Oh, so when the 'attach' Adam and Eve to Nigeria, they'll make it more comfortable for all to say for all politicians that that is the source of the unending corruption. . I see.
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by Viante(f): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2008
Oh my days are you kidding me

No wonder Adam was so dumb undecided
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by chibaby5(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
this is really funny man!!! nigerian people una 2mussh man!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by tundysho(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2008
The bible already said ", the love of many shall wax cold,in the last days, This is another sure sign of the last days coming.Its a ploy by devil to so much preoccupy our mind so much so that we would find it difficult to remember God our creator to do that which he commanded us to do,he wants to ensure he carries as many as he possibly can along with him to hell.What is our business with all these discoveries of where Adam and Eve is from

There re so many things he orchestrated to make us think the world is modernizing and mankind is making all sorts of discoveries.Believe it or not,all these new innovations comming up these days,though good to mankind,are meant to further draw us away from God

What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and loose his soul

Give your life to JESUS today and be saved

He his COMINIG SOOON, be ready

THINK AGAIN,
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by jenny4real: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2008
huh! which kind lie be this one, a beg go study ur history well e no dey work like that.
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by james1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hi.
Very correct;i have the full reseach,ancient disk found and Ikom suggested a lot and that cleopatra made a trip there too!
more on this later.
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by folahann(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
when i saw this topic, i thought i was on the joke section, i started laughed until i looked over and over again to make sure.
Reading some part of the article doesn't still make enough sense to me
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by bilymuse: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
You guys have to be careful what you write so that you don't incur the wrath of the gods.

the first human being is Oduduwa (may u live forever) , who descended from heaven and landed at Ile Ife. this is the beginning of life and the cradle of all civilisation. the Yoruba language is the language of the gods spoken in heaven. the Yoruba people are the perfect beings, they carried in their gene, the mystery and the code to the riddle of life. Ile-Ife is the only place in the entire world were the mystery about the origin of human race can be solved. (iku baba yeye)
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by Nmeri17: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow!!!!!!! So this is why cross river state is so naturally endowed. But on a more serious note, im yet to believe this story. It raises way too many doubts. I mean, why are there so few blacks and many whites. Okay assuming nigeria was originally white,why were they the ones colonising us?? There is even a link someone posted on the first page of this thread suggesting otherwise thanks to the great flood. The much i know, the great God took up the garden of Eden after Adam and Eve violated it considering the fact that it witnessed the first ever sex scene. As for those guys, they were not blacks... Ho ha
Re: Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers by Livinusc(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Life boy:

If Adam and Eve were nigerians where is the GUARDEN OF EDEN situated, @ Calabar, @Lagos or @Abuja where ooooooooooooooh make u nah help me ask this prof.
Hahahahahaha.,..,.abi ooooo .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA / A Court Rule On Biafra Vs Nigeria Case / Photo Of A Nigerian Army Lieutenant That Was Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.