Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed (1211 Views)

See What A Guy Saw On His To-Be Girlfriend’s Display Picture” dt Got Him Thinkin / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by ammamat(f): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
Good day all nairalander, I posted a topic some weeks ago about my guy keeping many female friends and each time I ask he will tell me that either thier childhood friends and other stories, well thank God for this forum i was been advice on what to do and how to play my game,
My bros and sis please i really need a word now, though since I know him we have not no sex yet cos I belive relationship dose not depend on sex, Please I got my guy red handed with the person he said is his childhood friend, He has nothing to explain right now am talking cos it's happen as a night mare, please The story is like this, My guy came to my house at 11:30 at night telling me that his not thrugh yet in the office cos he work with Airline, that he was hungry which I prepared him Fried plantain,indomi and egg, he finish eating and i see him off back to his office and he promise coming back after work, ok I waited the whole night my guy did not show and I was disturb so after my morning excerses on my way back home my spirit did not allowed me to rest so I decieded to go to his house this morning when i saw the whole movie , I mean tissue everywhere, Please I need good advice can I let go or should I amend the relationship or can I give him another chance
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by Soundmind(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
In a most matured way, tease this ur guy with the girl in question. Then when he is in a good mood, gently accuse him of keeping that girl. Know what his reaction will be. He may likely deny it but try and read his body language. That will tell you a better truth than his confession.
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by Emperoh(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2007
Nne, your English makes it a little difficult to understand the message you are trying to pass across. Please can you modify that post?
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by tommyex(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2007
Yap,ur english made it so difficult

Trully,I hope his sounds that way too,so as to be sure if that is not the reason why he is cheating on you.

Anyhow,to ur topic
He ate ur food and went to exert the energy on another babe and U still come to seek advise?i mean FORGET about him,God ll provide ur guy for you ok.

Its no debate sister
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by blackgucci(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2007
My guy came to my house at 11:30 at night telling me that his not thrugh yet in the office because he work with Airline, that he was hungry which I prepared him Fried plantain,indomi and egg,

after eating full mouthed you caught him red handed, WHAO!
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by 9star(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2007
Aunty sori ok.I knw hw u fill ok.
Jst forget him and live a gud life some1 special will come ur way.
ur english na waoo!! am begining to tink is the reason he did wat he did.(Kiddin)
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2007
abeg guys lets forget the ninglish and face facts.
dear sis am sorry it turned out sour like this.
the guy must be an ingrate and so heartless too.
you fed him well,nourished him for another fella,i guess i know how you feel sad sad sad
take heart,forget him,move on and learn.

God wud surely give you another one.one that wud appreciate your cooking abilities too.
happy holidays. kiss
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by Busta(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2007
@topic,

it would help if u amend that post cos u really did not say that u caught him red handed. You said u saw tissue everywhere, it could mean a lot of things. . . maybe he's got the flu.

wat movie did u see?

did u confront him?
did u see the girl there?
did u see him on top of her or her on top of him?
did u barge in on them?

which really is it?

1 Like

Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by onyekang1(f): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
GAWD! ur grammar tire me, u have 2 rephrase your post i couldnt undastand a thing.
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by skylo(f): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
lol
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by fabiyi: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2007
poster just take it cool.

If u just saw a sign not him with d lady in question, u need to take it slowly as never can't tell who used d tissue paper .

bt if it was real, i will advise you to exersice a little caution about your closeness with him as is not worth dying for ok.
B/4 u say good bye always demand for the reason for his action. If it is tenable forgive him but if not, run away from him.

peace!!!!!
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by miklo: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2007
bros and sis please i really need a word now, though since I know him we have not no sex yet because I believe relationship dose not depend on sex,

@poster u believe relationship does not depend on sex but most guy think so! I dont blame the guy much maybe he was trying to let u be and get his "pintos" oiled so that it wont get rust by the time you are ready to have sex with him. you seem to forgot that men shall not live by bread alone,

My sincere advice is for u to try and iron things out with him. dont ask him what he's looking in other girls that u dont have because we all know what is lacking in ur relationship with him "sex" then tell him ur stand and when u want it to happen (some girls prefer their wedding night, but it sucks!) if he is comfortable with it fine but if he is not then fine ur mate!
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by miklo: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2007
bros and sis please i really need  a word now, though since I know him we have not no sex yet because I believe relationship dose not depend on sex,

@poster  u believe relationship does not depend on sex but most guy think so! I dont blame the guy much maybe he was trying to let u be and get his "pintos" oiled so that it wont get rust by the time  you are ready to have sex with him. you seem to forgot that most men does not only care about what goes into their mouth but also how often their manhood got oiled.

my sincere advice is for u to try and iron things out with him.  dont ask him what he's looking in other girls that u dont have because we all know what is lacking in ur relationship with him "sex" then tell him ur stand and when u want it to happen (some girls prefer their wedding night, but it sucks!) if he is comfortable with it fine but if he is not then fine ur mate!
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by ammamat(f): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2007
@bUSTA YES, I SAW THE GIRL ON WRAPPA AND MY GUY ON BOXER ON BED, I ASK HIM AND HE COULD NOT SAY ANYTHING, HE SAID YES THAT HE SLEPT WITH THE GIRL,

AND PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS TO POINT OUT WHERE THE MISTAKES IS BEEN NOTED.
THANKS
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by raxikool(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2007
sis no vex ooo, but na only tissue u see, that one no mean say him don do, u might not know wheather cathar catchem 4 nite and him use the tissue, plsss keep ur guy!!
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by clemcykul(f): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2007
heyy dear its apparent the guy doesnt connect wid u emotionally, what i mean is that he doesnt love u one bit,
so my candid advice is this gedda life! buzz off and hunt for some oda beat man somewhere like me grin grin
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nne,jus let go off him cos he z nt 2 b trustd in anyway....buh u can cntnue o only if u want ur brken hrt to b crushd into piece
Re: The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
ammamat:
Good day all nairalander, I posted a topic some weeks ago about my guy keeping many female friends and each time I ask he will tell me that either thier childhood friends and other stories, well thank God for this forum i was been advice on what to do and how to play my game,
My bros and sis please i really need a word now, though since I know him we have not no sex yet cos I belive relationship dose not depend on sex, Please I got my guy red handed with the person he said is his childhood friend, He has nothing to explain right now am talking cos it's happen as a night mare, please The story is like this, My guy came to my house at 11:30 at night telling me that his not thrugh yet in the office cos he work with Airline, that he was hungry which I prepared him Fried plantain,indomi and egg, he finish eating and i see him off back to his office and he promise coming back after work, ok I waited the whole night my guy did not show and I was disturb so after my morning excerses on my way back home my spirit did not allowed me to rest so I decieded to go to his house this morning when i saw the whole movie , I mean tissue everywhere, Please I need good advice can I let go or should I amend the relationship or can I give him another chance
dat shows dat he likes sex n wil nt b a faithful partner, just pray 4 hm to change b4 u continue, if nt it wil b hard to change hm wen he eventually marries u.

(1) (Reply)

Would U Marry Someone Who Loves U,or Someone U Love? / Just Friends / Five Tips For A Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.