Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode (1320 Views)

Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by BABSIN(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2012
The below statement was made by FFK on his facebook page while discussing the issue on Sheik Gummi utterances.This show that most Nigerians exhibit high sense of intolerance to other opinion or believes. To me I would like to know What is the diference between Islamist and Muslim?

"@Rashid, u are an islamist not a muslim. And there is a big difference between the two. Both u and ur Gumi. And as far as I am concerned all islamists should be burnt at the stake. I repeat, get help and some serious counselling."
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Caseless: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Of wat relevance is fani kayode 2 tlk? I read an article wher he was taught 'HISTORY' he claims 2 hav read. As a minister he did notin dat can b traced 2 his name. I'm waitin 4 his defination of an islamist, a muslim cleric and a muslim. Mtseww
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by olawalebabs(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
FFK is just looking for relevance. who is he in the anal of Nigeria history, an opportunist riding on his father name.
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by manny4life(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
LOL.. see confusion even amongst themselves... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Let me rephrase, ALL Islamic terrorist should be burned to the stake. grin grin grin
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Caseless: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
He's 1 prsn dat do not bliv in coporate xistence of nigeria and has don notin gud in any sense 2 beta d sitution of nigeria ratha dan inciting ppl against ppl and a repugnant st8mnt lyk d 1 abov. He's an ethnic and religious bigot lyk odas he's acused.
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by EkoIle1: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why do you clowns post fake and made up stories with no link?
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Akanbiedu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile: Why do you clowns post fake and made up stories with no link?

That should be obvious in these days of chaos. Chaotic situation is a perfect situation to steal and divert attention away from the real issues of development.

Awon a je ninu madaru of course.
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by mojounited(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sheik Gumi's comments: https://www.nairaland.com/1020539/kill-general-ihejirika-jonathan-plucked#11831719

I once had respect for Sheik Gumi but if the above statements were truly made by him as his sermon in a Mosque, then we should be very afraid...
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
caseless: He's 1 prsn dat do not bliv in coporate xistence of nigeria and has don notin gud in any sense 2 beta d sitution of nigeria ratha dan inciting ppl against ppl and a repugnant st8mnt lyk d 1 abov. He's an ethnic and religious bigot lyk odas he's acused.

Come...this is not twitter, this is Nairaland..type your comments in proper English..you have no 140 xters limit here!
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Caseless: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
ilugunboy:

Come...this is not twitter, this is Nairaland..type your comments in proper English..you have no 140 xters limit here!
u typd dis 'xters' n u'r tlkn abt mine? I typd frm a mobile device..numba of xters is limitd,i guess.
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by 1800bc(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Quite harsh sha
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by BJ4REEL(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nowadays,everybody wants to be heard
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
shocked
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by yarodin: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Typical ofeman manu doing what they do best, running their damn mouths. You want to burn people that are ready to blow themselves up for nothing? OK oooooooooooooooh, keep using your special weapon to look for trouble.
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
so we see that the impossibility of the ACN/CPC talks to work because the yoruba cannot be on the same page wit a hausa man.:-x
Re: "All Islamists Should Be Burnt At The Stake. " Femi Fani Kayode by BABSIN(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2012
@Eko Ile; why don't you check FFK page on face book to confirm before you begin to run your mouth like a clown. Abi is it difficult to make confirmation for such? don't be lazy dude

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Of General Ojukwu's Gateway Statue At Bridgehead,onitsha By GEJ / Williams Sisters Visit Nigeria Today / Female Police Officer Caught On Tape Trying To Extort Bribe From Commercial Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.