Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

He Surprised Himself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Surprised Himself. (1241 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Surprised Himself. by bishopz: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
A girl had really talked abt her boyfrnd to her female frnds. She told them how rich, caring, generous & handsome her guy is, and that he will be coming to visit her the next evening. Expectations from everyone were high.
The guy actually came d next evening as he promised but with a loaf of AGEGE BREAD as a gift to his girl.
The girl was very annoyed &disapointed. She threw d bread at the guy & insulted him to d fullest in d presence of everyone.
Embittered, d guy pick the AGEGE BREAD, sliced it into two & behold, A CAR KEY & An ENGAGEMENT RING fell out of d bread.

Now the questions:
(1) If u are the girl, what will u do?
(2) If u are the boy will u 4give the girl?

Enjoy ur day.
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Wi3ter(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
bishopz: A girl had really talked abt her boyfrnd to her female frnds. She told them how rich, caring, generous & handsome her guy is, and that he will be coming to visit her the next evening. Expectations from everyone were high.
The guy actually came d next evening as he promised but with a loaf of AGEGE BREAD as a gift to his girl.
The girl was very annoyed &disapointed. She threw d bread at the guy & insulted him to d fullest in d presence of everyone.
Embittered, d guy pick the AGEGE BREAD, sliced it into two & behold, A CAR KEY & An ENGAGEMENT RING fell out of d bread.

Now the questions:
(1) If u are the girl, what will u do?
(2) If u are the boy will u 4give the girl?

Enjoy ur day.

I ate a bowl of oatmeal today.

1 Like

Re: He Surprised Himself. by Abeggi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
I wore some shoes this morning.
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
Last month it was put inside Ghana bread. Yesterday it was inside suya. Today it is inside Agege bread.

Mbuk, make up your mind and make this story consistent.

1 Like

Re: He Surprised Himself. by freecocoa(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm eating fufu and correct bitterleaf soup with bush meat,who cares to join me?
Re: He Surprised Himself. by slimyem: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
stale nonsense!!!
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Make I hear say I no join you.
freecocoa: I'm eating fufu and correct bitterleaf soup with bush meat,who cares to join me?
Re: He Surprised Himself. by freecocoa(f): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
val_dee: Make I hear say I no join you.
Come make we flex o jare.cheesy
Re: He Surprised Himself. by IZUKWU(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: I'm eating fufu and correct bitterleaf soup with bush meat,who cares to join me?
e don teh wee i chop that kan food. Its time to visit home and eat mama thank ma.
Re: He Surprised Himself. by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
IZUKWU: e don teh wee i chop that kan food. Its time to visit home and eat mama thank ma.
Good but drop some money when you are leaving after choping sha.cheesy
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
freecocoa: Come make we flex o jare.cheesy

*Enters keke napep*
Re: He Surprised Himself. by MMM2(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
cry angry angry
Re: He Surprised Himself. by 193: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Thank God August would soon be over

this madness would stop!!
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Caracta(f): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Another ludicrous jabberwocky!
Re: He Surprised Himself. by cindyrella(f): 12:16am On Aug 17, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Mystiqme: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2012
In other news, man has discovered fire.
Re: He Surprised Himself. by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
Thank God August would soon be over

this madness would stop!!

Ol boy,where can i buy a good erectile stimulant? Dis daughter of eve is giving me tough time.
Re: He Surprised Himself. by mspookie: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Hasn't sexkillz noticed dis thread

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Girl / Guys...how Would You React When A Guy Tells You That He Will Steal Your Woman? / Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.