Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners (11747 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by safeLove(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Crap!
The fact is that a lot of Nigerian men are insecure including the so called educated ones. Even a lady young lady who earns a little as 100k from her bank job is considered rich and therefore are not marry-able (if there's a word like that).
Why do you think so many guys don't want their banks to work but to stay home and breed.
@OP,abeg eh,pls tell her that if she doesn't need the cash,she can tell me. My business needs some fuel ( money).
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by kokoye(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
The girl must be ugly...sorry. or somthn is surely wrong with her. Even she herself is insecure. trying to trick insecure guys like her into marriage..liar.

If you are wealthy, young, rich and confident, you wil get a guy...even in Nigeria.

If they dont ask you out, why dont you seek out a guy you like and ASK HIM OUT?

Insecure person.

End of story.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please tell her i love and adore her
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by biggyboy1970: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
All she nid do is to kip her head up things ll fall into place
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by UncleJJ(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
Na true ooh, nigerian men are not that succesful. Our women seem to be doing better.

This babe must have experience, in such cases.

Even rich guys would rather marry a dull fine university chick that depends on them for money , than choose a hard working banker babe, like the customer care chick at my gtbank branch.

I think it has something to do with fear that thw women will have opinioms in certain matters and woukd not be scared to voice them out.

Personally, I prefer succesful women cant resist them. Maybe am a gold digger but the fact remains that if she has money she wont depend on you.

Nigerian men are programmed to buy love nt earn it, hence the hesitation to go after a girl that knows what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by umunnatim(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is super Story!!where life is full OF .....
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
I knew dis nairaland is a gud site.Dude what's her number send me her number now!!! Well FYI I'm not really interested in her money dou, I just want a macbook laptop dats all. The we can go see my mama. Don't worry about family by the time I buy camry dem go know sey garri don change color.

1 Like

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by cap28: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
my advice to people who have money - men and women - always marry from the same social class as yourself or higher if possible - it is even more important for a rich woman to marry a man on her level or higher especially in nigerian society - marriage to someone of a lower social class than yourself, especially if you are a woman is doomed to fail - why do you think that rich families always intermarry? not only for business reasons but because in the long run a rich person will always grow to look down on the poorer partner - im not saying the marriage will last till eternity but it will last a lot longer than one between a rich partner and a poor one. Remember when you come from money you move in certain circles, you have certain types of friends - the poor spouse will always feel out of their depth in the midst of such company and will always have a chip on their shoulder this will cause friction in the marriage which will lead to bitterness and eventually infidelity
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by bakila: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Let me handle it. Drop her number

grincheesy
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by demola9: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
Just send me her bb pin
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by redcliff: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
this
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Maxdiamond(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Actually, the girl is right.
Some men don't have the balls to approach those kind of chics. TRUE
But if she"s looking for a quality dude “LIKE ME”{lol}, she shud stick with her high klass status.
Seriously, drop her number nah•
drop her number 4 wetin nah?u gold digger.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by pleep(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
She should find someone of her status or higher. Men know that when they get with a woman that has more money than them she will start to loose respect for him. A study done by psychology today found this to be an almost universal fact. It has nothing to do with being intimidated, men are just using common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by chucky234(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Insecure ko,secure ni
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by a1solution: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
I suspect the story is fiction. But if its not let her visit www.rarenewsandschools.com and click the contact page to contact a counselor.

1 Like

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Pharoh: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
It is common sense and knowledge that when a woman has money more than you, she looses respect for you so why should these men think of marrying you if you are not putting positive vibes forward that your wealth will not cause issues within the proper marriage.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by funkydoc(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
b
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by johnstar(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
Çn she date a young guy like me , i ll be happy, link me up wit her dudes
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
LMAO@how everybody is just saying ''insecure'' am sure some people here dont know what it means grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by akintun: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ur friend is allowing d money to dictate to her instead of her controlling d money. Is her 30m salary better than wat rich children control. Don't those rich kids get married. Abeg make she go sit down somewhere. D money is much, but it is not wow.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Now d Gold-diggers r talking.........Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by mannet(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
@Safeact can u link me up with the lady?
Am serius & down to earth person
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by asha80(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
kokoye: The girl must be ugly...sorry. or somthn is surely wrong with her. Even she herself is insecure. trying to trick insecure guys like her into marriage..liar.

If you are wealthy, young, rich and confident, you wil get a guy...even in Nigeria.

If they dont ask you out, why dont you seek out a guy you like and ASK HIM OUT?

Insecure person.

End of story.

i wonder oo.if a man does not ask you out why not ask a guy out.shebi na women emancipation era we day now
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:
I could never be in her/or your shoes because I believe it is stupidi_ty to consider wealth an impediment.

I would like to use this avenue to introduce people to counseling. Ladies, if you are having a hard time discovering your self worth, or understanding who, in all the conflicting pictures you have been fed as a kid, you should be, then may I suggest you please look for a self-esteem psychiatrist. They are an especially great resource for ladies who don't feel they are getting the good men or that they deserve the best in life. I know that in some countries, Nigeria, for instance, there are not a lot of self-esteem psychiatrists/counselors, but if you look for them,you will find them, and they can help talk you through some of the conflicts going on in your heads and minds. Please now is as good a time to call a Psychiatrist/counselor to help you resolve the many feelings you may be dealing with so you can start sooner enjoying your life where you are today, on the way to where you are going.
all this one na long talk.na marraige dem de look do grin
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by stint(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Busy_body:
She does not need to regress to biking on okada na, for wetin, tell her to chill that the right man either richer or poorer but secure in himself would come who would not blink at such.
Of course such men are everywhere? I guess you know so many that you believe she'll get one easy
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by stint(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Busy_body:
She does not need to regress to biking on okada na, for wetin, tell her to chill that the right man either richer or poorer but secure in himself would come who would not blink at such.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
I dont need your friends phone number seriously. Make sure she reads my comments on your Nokia, I-pad, Tecno or whatever.

My candid advice for her is to be her true self. She should never live her life to suit people's perceptions or interpretations. Someone like me recognizes anything fake. If she is rich, let her live rich.

Come to think of this, what if she has a bike accident and gets a life threatening injury? Would she blame the men she never wanted to perceive her as being rich? NO.

I will like to meet her on a very good day to offer more advice. Let her take to church services. I tell you, that is the best place to meet a spouse. Not on the roadside or ontop okada.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by mrkels(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
queensmith: she obviously wants to marry a moronic insecure man- only an insecure slowpoke will be threatened by a woman with money. Now she needs to decide which is more important, marrying a monkey or having 30million to manage. If it is the former, please wire all the cash to me asap. I could do with 30mil, how much is that in pounds? about 10grand. . .yes that will be sufficient *starts head calculations*

dont forget oooo
10grand=30million? Seriously? Which jungle did you come from? Mk una go school una dey do makeup to find man. undecided
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
akintun: Ur friend is allowing d money to dictate to her instead of her controlling d money. Is her 30m salary better than wat rich children control. Don't those rich kids get married. Abeg make she go sit down somewhere. D money is much, but it is not wow.

For records sake. She controls about N30 and above. Salary was never mentioned in the write-up.

Nah who wan pay you salary of N30m a month? so dont behave as if the money too small to you.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Monjerk: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wash' Somebody controlling 30million and still jumping okada, menh i dont believe this crab, If she like let her control 30billion and still jump keke, na she know. so she didnt know any man when she start controlling small cash, or she just wake up one day n realise she is controlling 30milla.

1 Like

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by livapul86(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Let me handle it. Drop her number
Omo, laugh wan tear my belle. Awon Boiz are not Smiling o! OP give this guy number na or you want make dem do Ceremony for you.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by EkwyOmalicha: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
safeact: There has been lots of stories where men are been humiliated by their wives as a result of being d bread winner of d house. Girls who are bouyant enough to buy themselves one some times are scared as they think they might scare their suitors away and men on the other way,might be in love with one of such ladies but will always withdraw when marriage is mentioned.

Now, i have a girl friend who confided in me that she cant buy herself a befitting car. According to her, men will b scared of approaching her cos they will think her status is higher than theirs! For record purposes, d girl in question controls about 30million and above but prefers to be jumping bikes.

I tried to convince some of my male friends to go marry d chick after all, she is still in her twenties but they all said NO that they cant marry any girl who is richer than them because they will be sturbon to them later on in d marriage.

My friend needs an advise on what to do in order to enjoy her wealth and still get her hubby. As i talk to you, she has been duped by some men claiming to be in love with her!

30 million what? Naira or Kobo?

what biz does she do? i doubt this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability / My Home Is Breaking / Surrogate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.