Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

About The ICAN/ATS Examinations - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (131607 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
Dear All,

Kindly peruse the attached advert for enrolment for March 2011 ATSWA Examination.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Maryillex: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
please , someone should help me out here.I purchased Ican Ats form last year,but didnt register as a student neither did i write the september exam.Does that mean the form is expired and need to purchase a new one?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2011
Dear Marillex,

I don't understand what you mean by form as application for registration as a student is online. You are expected to buy a pin voucher from Zenith bank and used the pin code on the voucher to access and complete an application for registration as a student. If the form you are talking about is pin voucher, it is not expired once the pin code has not been used by someone else.

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by eagle22(f): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
Pls I have HND in Accounting and I want to register for ICAN, how much will the excercise cost me and pls help me breakk down the cost so that I know how much to start with. 2ndly, I hope my p7 in mathematics (o level) will not be a barrier to me.
Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by kanayo74(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ eagle 22

why not go to ICAn office and ask about the cost,

they will give you the current cost.

on the aspect of your P7 in mathematics they will also clerify the issues for you.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by vincent10(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2011
***Just passing***
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by zekiel(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
please can any one tell me when the ATS I tutorials for september diet starting
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by busibabe: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2011
pls, i want to write ATS1 in september,i live at Ajuwon, pls i need a tutorial class or school and information abt itaround ojodu,akute,alagbole or anywhere close by
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for ATSWA September 2011 commenced yesterday, 20 June 2011. The same syllabus tested in March 2011 will be examined as the effective date for the new syllabus is March 2012.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for September 2011 ATSWA Examination commenced yesterday, 20 June 2011. The same syllabus tested in March 2011 will be examined this diet. The new syllabus wil be effective from March 2012.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for September 2011 ATSWA Examination commenced yesterday. The same syllabus tested in March 2011 will be examined this diet. The new syllabus will be effective from March 2012.

You may please peruse the softcopy advert as attached herewith.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by NVasion: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
A Multi-National gift items company from China needs a service of 1,000 Supervisors, and 50,000 Sales Representatives nationwide.

Send your CV and application letter to:

NAIJAVASION
c/o Unilife Business Ventures
5, Omobo-Shokelu Street, Off Lambo-Lasunwon Road,
Opp Laspotech First Gate,
Ikorodu, Lagos.

For more information, Call: 08098323038

Note: It requires no application or a job processing fee, Please ignore any call or message from anybody on request.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by AISHATJ: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
Gud day my people am Aishat, pls i want to no more about Ats exam, with my ND can i qualify for it or not, also want to no more about the form and exams. thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Kul3ger(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
A nice job here!, pls i hav bn havin real serious problems wit my academics-which is really shaky now. Though i'v bn trying to get out of d mess, but i'm not so dependent on the fact that it would yield positiv results, tryin 2 put my focus on somtin fast before i start loosing fate, i hav decided 2 begin studying priv8ly to take the ATS exams probably by september, cos i'm not so sure if i can so catch up wit the xams by march, all i nid pls, is a reference 2 gud(recomended) textbooks i could posibly use to coach myself for the first ATS papers, i'ld sincerly apprec8 any useful contribution tanks!, my email just incase , Koolnex@yahoo.com
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by miscoe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mr. Rarowolo,
I found ur posts very educative,for ds i say thank you!However,i want to make enquiry on the closing date for both registeration as a student and for exams,March diet precisely,
2ndly,Sir i'm a yr 2 student,studying Accounting in Unilag.Do i've any exemption as to exams?Ur response is of great importance.Thank u 4 ur usual cooperation!
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Surdeeq(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
googday

i am tryn to register fotr the ican online but when i finished the form i couldnt upload my pic. plz why is it so
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by jimmyadex: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2012
hello hse. can sm 1 shed more light on the stage i wll start with ican? yesterday i was at the ican office in V.i to

make enquiry.i still want to know frm u as some one who have passd this stage.i have OND in accountancy later

Higher Diploma same in accounting frm olabisi onabanjo university Ago iwoye. ur guick response will

beappreciated.thnxs one love.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2012
Dear All,

Kindly peruse the attached softcopy advert for the forthcoming ATSWA Examination. It will be appreciated if this could be circulated among ATSWA students in your vicinity.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2012
Dear Surdeeq

Kindly note that all uploads of pictures and signatures for ICAN forms are programmed to work only with Microsoft Internet Explorer not any other internet application like Mozilla, Firefox etc.

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2012
Dear Miscoe,

Kindly be informed that there is no closing date for registration as a student, however, there is for examination as you can confirm from the softcopy advert posted to this site this morning, now attached to this mail. It is also on www.ican-ngr.org.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2012
Dear Kul3ger,

Kindly contact me on roarowolo@ican.org.ng for registration guidelines and syllabus. You can download the documents also from www.ican-ngr.org.ng. For each subject, there is a list of reference books to choose from. For further clarifications, you may please contact the officers in charge of registration and exemption through the following e-mail addresses: eobabatunde@ican.org.ng, studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng, rcchukwudeme@ican.org.ng.

Registration guideline for ATSWA is attached for your perusal.

Thanks.

Dear AISHAT. J,

Please, you are eligible to write the exam. For further clarifications, you may please contact the officers in charge of registration and exemption through the following e-mail addresses: eobabatunde@ican.org.ng, studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng, rcchukwudeme@ican.org.ng.

Registration guideline for ATSWA is attached for your perusal.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by johnshagb(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2012
very interesting thread.
Good job roarowolo. Do u have any platform where me and u can chat? Will be pleased to meet u.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by getricheoa(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2012
PROJECT MADE EASY
ARE YOU A FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND YOU NEED NEW AND CURRENT PROJECT TOPICS WITH READY MADE MATERIAL?
CALL US-08035318892 OR 08187748804
OR
TEXT US IN THIS FORMAT
, , YOUR MAIL+DEPARTMENT+LEVEL (i.e. ND, HND, B.SC, MASTERS) OR MAIL US ON getricheoa@gmail.com

N.B: PLEASE DON’T SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT TOPIC TO YOUR SUPERVISOR WITHOUT SEEING THIS SITE.(TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS ! YOU CAN GRADUATE WITH EASE, CHECK IT OUT)See More
http://WWW.FINALYEARPROJECTMADEEASY..COM/
WWW.FINALYEARPROJECTMADEEASY..COM
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Kindly be informed that the closing date for sale of pin vouchers for March 2012 examination had been extended to 13 March 2012 and website remain opened till 14 March 2012.

You may please pay into our GTB Examination Remittance Account number 0000631076 in case of any difficulty in obtaining a pin voucher. Scanned copy(ies) of examination and subscription fees, passport photographs and signature(s) should be sent to roarowolo@ican.org.ng and copy akinolaniyan@ican.org.ng with the following information:

1. Name(s)
2. Registration Number(s)
3. GSM Number(s)
4. Centres of choice
5. Examination Level and papers to be written.

Call or send sms to 08022594532 or 08033741904 or 08059468342 or 08033527397 or 08038072508

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2012
@roarowolo:I intend writing Nov diet P:E 1.pls how do i go about it? Thanks
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2012
Dear All,
Kindly be informed that the enrollment for ATSWA September 2012 Examination had commenced. The softcopy advert is attached for necessary perusal. Accessibility to the online examination form is now through pin vouchers, direct payment and ATM VisaCards, Verves/MasterCards.
Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Philiakim: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
For lectures or tutorial centres for those that stay within Festac environs, try Foresight Professional Institute on 24 road, Opp H close, Festac town. The lecturers are very good and they have also produced many successful students wiv ACA/ATS.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
This is to inform you that enrolment for ATSWA September 2012 is still on. Sale of pin voucher had been extended to 11 September 2012 and the website remains opened for registration up till 12noon of 12 September 2012. For further details, please call to 01-8714495 or 08033741904 or 07062888990 or 08028369181.
Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by koredeade2000: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls am an ND holder from moshood abiola polytechnic,ojere. i just want to enrol in the exam but dont know if am qualified for ICAN.pls tel me. Thanks so much. Iremain,
Muiz
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2012
You are qualified to write ATSWA. Please visit www.icanig for registration guideline or contact officers in charge of registration and exemption through studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng or ionwogwu@ican.org.ng or telephone 01-8714496 or 08034234500.
Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by nabames(m): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2012
Nt bin able to get my docket yet, pls any assistance

1 Like

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Oye123(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2012
U can print it from ican/ats website. It was posted in d morning on saturday this month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.