Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

About The ICAN/ATS Examinations - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (129329 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by omoadeleye(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
Hi anybody, i only have little knowledge about ICAN exam process that was during my ND cause i was told i will have to start from ATSIII after am done with my ND's but later on i didn't bother to go for it now have been have pressure to write the exam which am also eager to, but am in HNDI now, so i would like to know how many papers i will have to write when am done with my HND's level? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by GIGATT9(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by 0lagoke930: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2017
hi

i am an ats student but my concern is that can i use my ats certificate for direct entry into universities ?
thanks
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by GIGATT9(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by kanayo74(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
GIGATT9:

Good day, please Is it better to do ATS or foundation level for a non-accounting graduate

If you are a graduate, i would advice you start from the foundation level.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by alfreddamilare: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
I am a 200level students In accounting, can I still write ats
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Enigmaticprof(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2019
roarowolo:
Kindly check on www.icanig.org under STUDENT by clicking Atswa Students/Check Exam Number and type your registration number after selecting the diet.
Thanks.

Hi, Good day.
I'm Victor, I'm an undergraduate in a public university and I'd like to enroll for the ATSWA examination for the september 2019 diet. What are the requirements and how do I get the materials/textbooks to read in preparation for it?

I'd appreciate your reply please.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2019
I have the Study Packs (hard copies) of Skills level. Its affordable
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by JohnNU(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2019
dikcom:
I have the Study Packs (hard copies) of Skills level. Its affordable @08153364724
How much and how do we pay you?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by damsel14(f): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2019
how many days does atswa registration number use before coming out after registration
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Amoszzyy: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good afternoon, I'm a 300 level student of economics,is it advisable for me to still apply for the atswa exam at this point?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by gfcproftutors: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
ICAN STUDY CENTRE IN ABUJA

www.facebook.com/icanexamglobalfocus

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Ghallant01(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls I need ask this questions about ICAN ASTWA program

1. How does the change in syllabus works, at what year interval do they change their syllabus...

2. How will one know if they have changed their syllabus....

So as to avoid reading old syllabus....

I need answer to this pls!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.