Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water (17753 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / 'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by BUSHMAN1: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ODIKWA! EGWUO!!!!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Harmvirus(f): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
wonders will never cease
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by venatus25(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
(lol)
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by spicyv1(f): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
luluosas:
Mr. Teacher! I hear you.
I only quote the guy from the perspective I have been using the word 'condolence', not to attack him based on his usage of the word. Therefore, take me by my understanding and usage of this word before prior to your correcting me. Thank you.

My point is since your perspective is flawed, you have no right to be correcting someone! Plus how can I take you from your poor understanding? Please learn to take correction rather than defending your inadequacies! See you correcting somebody over what is actually right and displaying your own ignorance! Worse still, you are shamelessly asking for that ignorance to be appreciated! SMH!!!

Also, before and prior should not be used together! They mean the same thing, using them together is tautology! Please you need to improve on your vocabulary and since you have recognized me as a teacher, I will do you the favor θf teaching you for free. Hope you swallow your pride and grab this rare opportunity!!!
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by Meddler(f): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
OMG!!!! I'm just reading this. That's my aunt house girl. Whoa!!! She's dng better now though.
Re: Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water by JohnDan1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
THE WOMAN IS SUFFERING FROM PSYCHOLGICALLY INSANTIY/MADNESS/CRAZINESS. LET THEM TAKE HER TO DR PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.