Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. (1154 Views)

Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2012
A friend of mine that deals in AGO at the Ibru Petroleum Jetty in Apapa complained bitterly to me this morning that business have been terribly affected by the present level of power supply in the country.

My question to him then was..would you prefer the good of all over the good of the few?

Apparently some people will do everything to sabotage the improved power supply.

The fuel marketers are not smiling these days.
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
ilugunboy: A friend of mine that deals in AGO at the Ibru Petroleum Jetty in Apapa complained bitterly to me this morning that business have been terribly affected by the present level of power supply in the country.

My question to him then was..would you prefer the good of all over the good of the few?

Apparently some people will do everything to sabotage the improved power supply.

This has been the issue all along. PHCN workers are part of those making sure that the sabotage succeeds.
Some of the people who lead the sabotage might even be in the National Assembly.

Let us pray and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by asha80(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2012
ilugunboy: A friend of mine that deals in AGO at the Ibru Petroleum Jetty in Apapa complained bitterly to me this morning that business have been terribly affected by the present level of power supply in the country.

are u suprised?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by RichDad1(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2012
I Pray that God does not answer their[Diesel sellers]Prayers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2012
But if they are out of Diesel business ...they can always look for alternative business to invest in.

They are smiling to the bank out of the mysteries of Nigerians.

The Diesel marketers are Nigerians enemies.....

1 Like

Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by asha80(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2012
ilugunboy: But if they are out of Diesel business ...they can always look for alternative business to invest in.

They are smiling to the bank out of the mysteries of Nigerians.

The Diesel marketers are Nigerians enemies.....
unfortunately a lot of nigerian biz men find it difficult to change businesses or reinvent themselves when business climates change.what stops the desiel marketers from keying in into the privatization of phcn?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by achi4u(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2012
Not only the diesel marketers,the generator spare parts sellers are worst hit;we are not selling unlike before still I want these power to improve more.
Up GEJ
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2012
If things continue this way..many of them will close shop... grin
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Mandelaguy(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2012
So,you people are just realising that there are so many saboteurs in this country? People that'd rather see us all suffer and in perpetual penury? They are hell bent on frustrating any effort to recreate Nigeria and make it a thriving economy,while feeding wrong information to their blind followers who they tie to their aprons. If we realise that all their motives are geared towards selfishness, we will get wiser and rewrite history.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by achi4u(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
ilugunboy: If things continue this way..many of them will close shop... grin
Is it not better than living in darkness?,if this door closes another liveable one will surly open.
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by good1025: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mandelaguy: So,you people are just realising that there are so many saboteurs in this country? People that'd rather see us all suffer and in perpetual penury? They are hell bent on frustrating any effort to recreate Nigeria and make it a thriving economy,while feeding wrong information to their blind followers who they tie to their aprons. If we realise that all their motives are geared towards selfishness, we will get wiser and rewrite history.

Funny how you have just described the average Core Northerner unintentionally
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
good1025:

Funny how you have just described the average Core Northerner unintentionally

Maybe you mean the elites? they are found in all ethnic stock and not just the core north.
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2012

What was his response to the bolded?
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
HNosegbe:

What was his response to the bolded?

He beat around the bush in his response.. grin grin
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
ilugunboy:

He beat around the bush in his response.. grin grin

Why am I not surprised? Smh
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Etaki: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
These guys love milking us dry. it would soon come to an end.
Re: Diesel Marketers Are Complaining Over Improved Power Supply.. by Stallion77(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
[size=16pt]Haven't they heard of the word "DIVERSIFY"? Transformer selling business is open[/size]!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Orubebe To Be Exposed At A Press Conference Today By 11am / Tribute To Tunde Bakare As He Emerges Winner Of Politics Section Hall Of Fame / What Do The Northerners Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.