Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Your Achievement In Last Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Achievement In Last Relationship (1092 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Achievement In Last Relationship by skyfaze(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2007
what did you gain from ur last relationship, cos as for i only gain pain and   hatred, i need ur own opinion.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by didara86(f): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
damn, what went wrong, skyfaze?

Of course, i can't deny that i haven't been happy all the time. But why didn't you break up before it led to so bad feelings and impressions?

But there's something i'd like to tell you:

You'll always be the most intelligent one when you start to forgive and to accept what happened. Otherwise you'll take it with you into the next relationship, even if you don't notice it.

Wish you all the best for the next year and hopefully more success in your lovelife then,
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by kaylala(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2007
The last one didn't go as planned but there was a winner and also a loser.

I still thank God,the recent one has been blessed.

"A man gotta do what a man gotta do"
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by iice(f): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2007
I gained experience undecided
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by ifyalways(f): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2007
Love is a free bird,let it fly. . .it wud surely come back to you,if its yours for keeps.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by amievivian(f): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2007
well yeah pain and hatred
but i became stronger, wiser,got to know things bout myself i didnt know b4
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by skyfaze(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2007
didara86:

Of course, i can't deny that i haven't been happy all the time. But why didn't you break up before it led to so bad feelings and impressions?

You'll always be the most intelligent one when you start to forgive and to accept what happened. Otherwise you'll take it with you into the next relationship, even if you don't notice it.

is because the girl i love so much only love money, not only that went ahead to sleep with my guy.

Wish you all the best for the next year and hopefully more success in your lovelife then,

Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by skyfaze(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2007
didara86:

is because the girl i love so much only love money, not only that went ahead to sleep with my guy.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by efuah(f): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2007
iice:

I gained experience undecided
same here.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by jkpretty(f): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2007
I laughed last & laughed best. Lol

Its so cool to be wanted back tongue
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by 9star(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2007
I learnt neva to give all ur hrt to sm1
cus at the end most times,u realise dat dey are nt worth it.
Relationships is like a game play and have fun.If it works fine
if it doesnt,den park ur bag and go.
U have hv got to be gud to urself to get the best.
n 4 the girls remember dat "Good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everyhere"
Its a mans world often and tryna compete with a man is bin over ambitious.
Do the things a girl is suppose to do and ur man if not a jerk will neva leave u.
Guess here me goes!!!!
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Busta(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
gained nothing undecided

was all a mistake in the first place.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by sagitarius(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
well,i learnt some more sex positions shocked
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by fabiyi: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2007
mixtures of sweet and sad memories. pls don't ask me y. tnx
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by fabiyi: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
I am just kidding above,

Busta, wot do u mean by gained nothing

was all a mistake in the first place.

I am interested.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Faitymine(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
I learnt never to give all your heart to someone! cry
I had a broken heart and it affected me alots, can't eat and sleep, the painful part is that i still loved her so much cry cry.
The unlimited pains!
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by marlet01(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
I gained experience

Iice I think you've said it all.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Nairaboi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
I made her moan like no other did it, she still calls me once in a while, saying she just wanna say hello. Na 2day?
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by ifihearam: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
AS FOR ME,I LEARNT LOVEIS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT MONEY
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
I had a lot of tear soaked cloths. That girl can cry and I also got punny if that counts
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Cuddlemii: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
I gained advice on degree & career.

We are not together again & I'm not pissed because I am a step away from achieving my dreams at least he contributed to my growth.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
Cuddle, can i be the new guy?
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by 190: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
well i dont know what went wrong and still dont know what went wrong

but things are certainly not the same cry cry

Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Mynd44: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^
^
Nostalgia?
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by segzicres(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2011
Everyone's too serious about this lovE thingy sef.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2011
Well, theres always something to learn from each relationship we have. It allows us to grow and take these experiences with us and make us a better person and partner in the future.I think the key, though, is not to be bitter. Look at yourself and understand your part, what you can change, and what you cant. It just keeps geting better!
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by busygirl(f): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2011
I have become stronger. No one can hurt me now because I have developed a thick skin. I spent a lot of time in pain that right now, trusting anyone is far from my mind. I can only trust me.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Mynd44: 3:24am On Jul 27, 2011
Good for you
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2011
i learnt to pay a little attension to advice and opinions of other pipo ''family and close friends'' concernin ur relationship. Most times they see and hear thins u cannot see or hear when u r in love.
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by LongOne1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
I learn't some things aren't meant to be and getting laid too early, spoils a relationship
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
am stronger, am wiser am better much more
Re: Your Achievement In Last Relationship by koseepaaro(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
As for me, I learnt that one should not allow love to make one blind and not to reveal 100 per cent of one privacy to a lady no matter the level of love you have for her. Just remember Yoruba old saying that go thus: Obinrin o see fi inu han!

(1) (Reply)

Different Religion But He Proposed: What Should I Do? / Is Marriage Really All That It Is Cracked Up To Be? / Life Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.