Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23775 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Free(f): 4:18am On Mar 13, 2007
Why did you call it quits??

mines well ,
really cudnt see maself wit him anymore grin grin
I realized we were not compatable enough to be married. cheesy cheesy

as U can see am not gettin any younger: lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 4:23am On Mar 13, 2007
hummmmmm becso he lied about something which i would have forgiven him anyway. but am happy now with the love of my life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

i hate liars
if u lied to me ones i will never believe anything that comes out of that person mouth again.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ima1(f): 5:06am On Mar 13, 2007
we just didn't fit anymore, i wanted more out of life than he did, n even though we both saw a future with each other, we knew it would never happen, oh n because he was white n i wanted someone that would understand where i am from, meaning i wanted a naija guy.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ijayc(f): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2007
i found out that i did not love him that much everything he does irritates me
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by whiteNkem(f): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2007
We had no future. Different religions, countries, personalities. Plus, I need an active, imaginative, optimistic man who can always make things interesting (like  my boo  smiley kiss) and the ex was a complete bore  sad lipsrsealed so i couldn't stand it anymore.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Maneater1(f): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2007
He wasnt willing to meet me half way in the relationship, he wanted me to change evrything about myself, but accept him the way he was (no compromise). our sex life was also a big bore, he was not as sexual as i was, we hardly used to cuddle or be together. And then the arguements started, it was a nightmare, i knew i could never spend the rest of my life with someone like him. it was almost perfect at first, but he changed.

Not cool! undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by estylove1(f): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2007
hmmmm he started seeing someone else and picked up a quarrel with me well he was using dat as an excuse to break up d relationship but before he did i broke off d relationship with him first that was what happened
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Pearlesq(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
His parents disapproved of me, well, one of them did undecided That parent wanted someone for him who is from their tribe, state/village, etc. Even though I am a good person (intellingent, professional, spiritual, caring,etc.) it didn't matter and he felt very conflicted over it. In the end, we both knew that he wasn't strong enough to stand up for what he wanted and the relationship fell off. In hindsight, it was probably the best thing. Marriage has enough problems on its own without family adding to it.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by diyobdw(f): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
we could agree on how what religion our kids would choose. so we cut the rope
though no fight
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by cuteass1(f): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2007
cry cry cry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by nana(f): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2007
where are the guys?Why is it only the ladies that have been replying? grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by FactorChic(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2007
He was cheating, actually he was getting married to the other girl, I found out when the girl confronted me, I asked him and he denied it, then I went further with the investigation and everything, he later admitted that I was right. I called it quits, he told me not to leave because he still loved me, he said he can get married to her and we can still continue our relationship, if I had a gun at that moment, i'd shoot him for that statement. Well, I dump his ass and believe me, I didnt shed a tear over him, funny part is, the other girl dumped him too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Coleslove: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2007
nana:

where are the guys?Why is it only the ladies that have been replying? grin

Knock knock, Hmmm, Lets see, umm, yea 13th Dec '06. It was a shameful departure though. Caught her several times at least that i can count thrice. First twas an sms, it could mean nothing, thereafter late calls and flirting on phone, which could also be an admirer, Aha the peak i was substituted for a Behind looking phone. I guess she was more of material and Gad damn!!! shocked She told me some lies that kept me wondering. At last confessed and apologised after a month or so, then the new guy was already trying to rush into the heart. 'ld love to have her back but SHAME!!! Don't know why she is Ashamed. May b cos of pple ard? Atleast a Devil known is better than an Unseen Angel. We'll she still buzz me that is cos she's broke. I actually have been the Lord of the Ring. The oda guy can't meet up the financial stance cool

Anyway i guess i need to turn a new leaf. I'm searching,  smiley
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by la1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2007
apart from the  fact that she played my head like a violin ,i guess i jst grew up

bad choices u know undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by somegirl(f): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2007
long distance relationship without prospect of change

communication difficulties

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bukiboy(m): 1:51am On Mar 14, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]how can i start? at first i dont have any plan for the girl but later i fall in love with her.we love each other so much that i really want to marry the girl(throughout my stay in school i never date any girl)but to my dismay she was f**king another guy.
i tried to continue with her but she begged me to look for another girl all because she cant forgive herself for what she did.so we have to break up but since then am not interested in any other girl.
can i still find true love
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by PTBNaija(f): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2007
I didn't feel like he cared about me. It's one thing to say that you love someone, but when your actions seem to relay something different, it's not okay. And after dealing with that for months, I felt it was just time to move on.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ameenah(f): 4:02am On Mar 14, 2007
Someone was cheating embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Free(f): 4:21am On Mar 14, 2007
was it U? grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ameenah(f): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2007
i'm not saying smiley
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Free(f): 4:31am On Mar 14, 2007
okay silence

hmmm U dnt have 2 say

I know who it is grin grin grin grin

shame on U tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by acidrop(f): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2007
i ended my last relationship because, he was so stupid trying 2 babysit me around
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by iice(f): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2007
Omo na wahhhh, the ratio of men:women on this thread i die!! tongue
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2007
my last relationship ended because he was a taker and i was a giver. damn, it was all about him. i didnt know that selfishness could reach such alarming proportions!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. his selfishness was like a living thing!!  grin it  would have suffocated me eventually. i honestly cudnt do it anymore.didnt even tell him i was leaving him. just left his house one night and never went back.never called,never picked his calls. came to my office several times and i would always hide.yes oh! i got me someone who treated me better.i definitely stepped and upgraded.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by jgirl3: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2007
seriously - why is it mostly the women talking? Maybe it's because they can't talk because of they actually caused it smiley tongue

@ topic, cos we couldn't communicate and there were too many assumptions.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by RiffRaff: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2007
She said my D*ck is too BIG. She couldn't cope. cool
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by jgirl3: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2007
lol @ riff-raff, Yeah right. A proper chauvinistic answer.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2007
I ended my 4-year relationship because he had been sleeping with my best friend for 6 months, and u know what my best friend was living with me at that time.I almost died when i found out, its over though because its almost a year and i have started seeing life from a different perspective but believe me its hard to fall in love again, i guess i need help.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2007
@ riff-raff

dont you just wish!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2007
@ aysometin

damn girl! your friend definitely planted a knife in your back up to the hilt. with friends like your "best friend" who needs enemies? shocked shocked shocked shocked. kpele dear.

n.b but are they married now? did it last?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bashar83(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2007
am the kind of guy that thinks or sorry thought that ladies mess up because they are not satisfied with their bobos.So i decided to be the ideal guy, she had it all but she took if for granted.She messes up i pet her and talk to her, she never appologises. Then the issue of 'he is just a friend came in'. and you talk 4 hours knowing am going to call.Then on valentines day i travel from abuja to ,  a 6hr journey to supprise her with a ring.B4 giving we were playing around and she decided to call me her just a friend's name.ummmm!!!! still allowed her talked to her and gave her the ring anyway. hopin she will change. she then started to allow my calls go like 4-5 times before answering.this morning just got tired and called it quit. Dont get me wrong i love her still and trust her. but i just need a little regard.and beside we never had sex and we had an 18 mnth relationship, think i should take her back!!!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by daprince: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2007
Ended it because it was time to move on, moreover, things were not going the way I had wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / New Codedruns Website / My Experience With An Abuja Babe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.