Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( (14503 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Parents Forgot My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2012
ronkebp:
Upgrade man!!!! and stop living in the caves, in what year....open and close ko!!!!! grin grin grin

No be PATRA dance be that in those days grin
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 23, 2012
Genius100: Richy, you whine too much abeg. Talk wetin you wan talk and leave the cabal to talk their own... What's with all the long tin?

Genius,
Actually,these women radiate towards me ljke moths to a flame. I told them that I have enough for everybody,but they still keep rushing the store trying to get a oiece of brother rvkays wisdom. You see most of these women have no life sans cyber space and I provide a kind of cyber org.asm for them. I am the tiny voice at the back of their tiny,winey braibs that tells them what their husbands and partners could do or be doing.
That is why you see so many of them worshipping at my alter,begging for more.
Ladies,dont worry,I have enough for everybody,just stand in linee.
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2012

Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2012
KAI!! Where hv i been??
Family section is fun oo, I enjoyed reading this thread
@Ronkebp....Kai, I feel ur post die!
I would hv done d same thing on his birthday ooo....... Anything i do for him, I'll tell him that's how it should be done!
Emi ke, I go show am pepper indirectly. He'll just notice he's falling down too much @ home, shirts getting tighter, pants getting smaller.
Me, Shollypopz, i 4 show am shege. Shebi he said I'm exaggerating, he 4 see better exaggeration!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2012
chaircover:

LMAO . . . . . RICHY!, RICHY!! RICHY!!! iwo bobo yi ti loose e completely (you have lost it) grin grin grin

BTW to save you any wahala in your "i-dont-knpw-what-im-doing-detective" work . . . . I confess, I am Moremi!

Now you can sit down and have a nice cuppa earl grey tea and a biscuit grin grin

Cc,
why do you keep responding to my posts if you are not worshipping at my alter?
I am a god to all internet feminists,because I tell them the truth about their marriages and relationships that they try so hard to deny.
Cc,you know I got you and every member of your clique wrapped around my little finger and I can manipulate you any how I want.
I say jump and you respond how high massa?
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2012
chaircover:
[s]jenny you are not allowed to give the speech[/s]

But mother superior ...... cry
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by EfemenaXY: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2012
Richvkunt:

Genius,
Actually,these women radiate towards me ljke moths to a flame. I told them that I have enough for everybody,but they still keep rushing the store trying to get a oiece of brother rvkays wisdom. You see most of these women have no life sans cyber space and[b] I provide a kind of cyber org.asm for them.[/b] I am the tiny voice at the back of their tiny,winey braibs that tells them what their husbands and partners could do or be doing.
That is why you see so many of them worshipping at my alter,begging for more.
Ladies,dont worry,I have enough for everybody,just stand in linee.

Ayama!! embarassed undecided
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2012
chaircover:

I see that you are changing tactics now. Glad to see that you are clever enough to know that when something doesn't work, then you try another way.

OK OK OK! we all love you and want a part of you, we all cant do without you, we are all wrapped round your finger, we all buy our seasoning from your market stall, we are all jumping high at your command, we all need you, we are all moths that fly to your flame, we are all begging for more of God know what we are all . . . what else sef?

Happy Now? cheesy Now lets get on with the rest of the day.

BTW when is your leaving date. The cabalites have had a small whipround and we will presenting you with a leaving gift, good bye and goodluck card and small speech. [s]jenny you are not allowed to give the speech[/s]

Cc,
Do not rush to devour hot soup, as my subjects and underlings,you will be duly informed of my departure date on thread to be created for that specific purpose.
On the said thread all my adversaries will be free to eulogise the character brotherrvk,stating hpow much ne has impacted your lives/marriages and relationships.
I can see so many feminists naving cyber oprgas.ms in anticipaion of the final post,but then thats what a god does to you!
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2012
Mother Superior what about me? Can I give the speech or am I too soft? Iya why not me na?
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by EfemenaXY: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2012
^^ Lol!!

@ All, verily, verily I say unto thee, Oga Richy don suffer. cheesy

I've got a suggestion to ease his "pain"...should we ask Sagamite / Coogar / iragbijile to take him under their wings as an er... "apprentice"? I foresee a bright career as an alpha male (not) for him o! grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by queenyetty09(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2012
Funny thread
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by oluite(f): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2012
^^
Entertaining you meant?
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ha, Mummy Superior na so e be? Toh, no problem.
The Boys are fine oh, everybody join dey suck boobbbyyyy according to Oga Richys directive, father and sons oh. Anyway, I am WHO compliant, Suck till 80 years self
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by ronkebp(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
chaircover:

Agreed We dont like him, but we dont want him to jump off a bridge naw cool

. . . . However we still have a problem on who to choose to make the speech;

Ronke will burn the place down, efe go kill us with upside down logic and sisi is too much in love to be able to give the speech without breaking down in tears and thanking her hairdresser, eyebrow threader, Brazilian weave supplier etc etc embarassed grin

Time to recruit more cabalites . . .Ya'll too hard jare grin grin grin

Armyofone will do the job just fine......grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by ronkebp(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Shollypopz: KAI!! Where hv i been??
Family section is fun oo, I enjoyed reading this thread
@Ronkebp....Kai, I feel ur post die!
I would hv done d same thing on his birthday ooo....... Anything i do for him, I'll tell him that's how it should be done!
Emi ke, I go show am pepper indirectly. He'll just notice he's falling down too much @ home, shirts getting tighter, pants getting smaller.
Me, Shollypopz, i 4 show am shege. Shebi he said I'm exaggerating, he 4 see better exaggeration!

And that is what i am talking about....by the time i am walking around the house with my a/r/z/e clapping together as i walk....he will so...oooooooooo REMEMBER......it is all about using "dem powers" wink wink wink grin grin
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by ronkebp(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
jennykadry:

No be PATRA dance be that in those days grin

My dear, don't ming him, i think he meant the Shina Peters "open and close".....
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
debrief08: Ha, Mummy Superior na so e be? Toh, no problem.
The Boys are fine oh, everybody join dey suck boobbbyyyy according to Oga Richys directive, father and sons oh. Anyway, I am WHO compliant, Suck till 80 years self

Madam debrief,
Once again congrats on successfully scaling the nine months course.
Now exclusive breas.t feeding for the first six months,then continous breas/t feeding supplemented with nutritious foods for an extra one year and six months. Making two years breas/t feeding gidigba!
No be me talk am o, na world health organisation WHO talk so.
Tell daddy debrief to hands off and allow junior enjoy the fruits of his labour oooo.
That is the fact of the case oooo.
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
ronkebp:

My dear, don't ming him, i think he meant the Shina Peters "open and close".....

Actually my dear, I meant Fela Anikulapo Kuti Open and close if you had been born by the time that song was recorded. Try and look for it on the internet-fascinating song.
By the way, you sabi dance Na Poi?
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by ronkebp(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^^^grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....you are just a looser Richy......really? i can't stop laughing......Fela in 2012.... no, i don't know how to dance that one ooooo....cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Fela is a legend and his music is eternal and is still relevant today.
Look for classical songs like open and close and Na Poi on the internet.
Damn this auto tune generation is starting to make me feel old.
People need to listen to real big band music and not a couple of computers making noise and calling it sounds.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by ronkebp(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin D; D;.....Am speechless...auto-tune generation?? computer making noise? still laughing..........
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sweetie, you know the auto tune sound now, that irritating musical instrument used by every wanna be musician with no talent.
Me, I be old school oo,because I love listening to real instrumental music and not computer generated music.
In my days I went to concerts where we watched real musicians play instruments to generate music and not music played by computers,while ni99as with no talent lip sync songs, while a group of women lacking self esteem shake their backsides in musical videos and they call it music.
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
chaircover: As most of the cabalites are here on this thread I will like to share sonme good news with you all. You are all like family to me now and some of us like Jenny have come along for about 4 or 5 years now.

My son got his GCSE results today and glory be to Almighty God he got 8 A's and 3 B's and has automatically been given a place in 6th form in the school of choice. So E-drinks and E-rice on the house everybody & may we all have cause to be happy over all our children In Jesus Name smiley

Congrats. May he continue to bring you and your husband and his little sister joy. Never will he bring you tears in Jesus name
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by SisiKill1: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
chaircover: As most of the cabalites are here on this thread I will like to share sonme good news with you all. You are all like family to me now and some of us like Jenny have come along for about 4 or 5 years now.

My son got his GCSE results today and glory be to Almighty God he got 8 A's and 3 B's and has automatically been given a place in 6th form in the school of choice. So E-drinks and E-rice on the house everybody & may we all have cause to be happy over all our children In Jesus Name smiley

Awww Congratulations!!!!

Wish him more success in everything he does!
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by armyofone(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ronkelicus, yaya?
hahaha, anyway I submitted my application still waiting for approval grin

the OP should buy and send herself a card signed
"I love you so much on your birthday and forever"
Jazzy
and put it on the table where he would see it.
grin
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Abeg let me hiaaa word. Instead of mother superior to tell us now that she wants to give the final speech, she is busy finding fault in every single one of us angry
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2012

Ah! CC, congratulations to you all and well done to him!

That's an excellent result o! That little oga must have burnt the mid-night candle like no man's business. I'm so pleased for you lot!

Pls pass down any handy tips / pearls of wisdom as I might be needing that soon for my son, too you know cheesy
Re: My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. / 20 contemporary Ibibio Names And Their Meanings / How To Counsel A 5 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.