Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? (903 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by outlaws(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2007
It all depends on wether you think with your head or your heart.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2007
Most might say yes they can marry or even wish to marry an older lady. but lets face the truth, deep down, they know thats a big lie. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by mellow(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Most might say yes they can marry or even wish to marry an older lady. but lets face the truth, deep down, they know thats a big lie. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Love, choice and circumstance matter a lot in the influencing that decision.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2007
Yes.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Johnchelse(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2007
Obviously yes. Provided we understand each other.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by kunle75(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2007
pls go 4 anything of ur choice,men
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by dot2002(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
stinking and dry honey pot that is. if you are lucky your jeeze will be used to make asodewe (forever getting young at your expense) if you are unlucky, the elixir of life will be sucked out of your knobs until the whites of your eyes role out. either way you'd lost.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Busta(f): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2007
older ladies too needs some TLC  tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by xammy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2007
i will only if she put me on the driver's side
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by holusola: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2007
Hello, house can someone pls advice me?presently i have a lady friend who is thirty-four years old,banker ACA,ACIT,certified system auditor and writing CFA PRESENTLY, and wants marriage desperately.The truth is i like her because she's got brain but i don't want anything other than that.i'm 28yrs a banker and a chartered accountant.

I told her several times but she kept adamant. pls what do i do?
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by wendymanda: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2007
What is the problem, she is only six years older than you are whats the big deal.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by fabiyi: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2007
Holusola,

Do you really love this woman? if yes, you can go ahead provided you will not allow unnecessary inferiority complex to set in thereafter.

Forget about her qualifications, they are just mere papers. Do not allow that to drive you away. Remember, you are a man and for real.

If she is the type that is not arrogant and ready to leave her age and qualifications behind her. In fact, research has shown that the woman of that categories are more matured and wifely.

So, grab her provided she meet up with the conditons above.

cheers!!

Busta,

wot do u mean by"older ladies too needs some TLC" Please expantiate.
peace.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by biife: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2007
i don\'t get it,
older lady or a lady older than me?

why not, if not!
with conditions though,

she mustn\'t be five years older; she must be intelligent-
trendy and cute,

she must be very young at heart!

yes, i can, yes, i will.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by dot2002(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
old pussy embarassed might as well go for a rubber band or i will gladly give my granny to you for services free or we will pay grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by kojeiwa(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2008
Six years difference is kind of much o, but it's nothing new. I would say take your time in finding a

mate and don't let her rush you into settling down.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by spoilt(f): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2008
holusola:

Hello, house can someone please advice me?presently i have a lady friend who is thirty-four years old,banker ACA,ACIT,certified system auditor and writing CFA PRESENTLY, and wants marriage desperately.The truth is i like her because she's got brain but i don't want anything other than that.i'm 28yrs a banker and a chartered accountant.

I told her several times but she kept adamant. please what do i do?
she's not for you.
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 19, 2008
holusola:

Hello, house can someone please advice me?presently i have a lady friend who is thirty-four years old,banker ACA,ACIT,certified system auditor and writing CFA PRESENTLY, and wants marriage desperately.The truth is i like her because she's got brain but i don't want anything other than that.i'm 28yrs a banker and a chartered accountant.

get a gun and shoot her. grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by outlawcum4(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
sleeping with an old woman is the easiest short cut to death, so the ball is in your court, mother fucker
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by opuro(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2008
with all the fresh punnanies around,
no no and no

but I can shag older mama for her money and the fun of it!
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by segzicres(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2008
when going into a marriage like that, the brain becomes the heart and the heart is kept in the dungeon.
i can marry an older woman as long as she's got the money to keep me with her.
that doesn't mean that i'll marry with ma brains i have a heart you know!!!
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2008
@topic yes they do and they live happily together too

its no bigggie!

holusola:

Hello, house can someone please advice me?presently i have a lady friend who is thirty-four years old,banker ACA,ACIT,certified system auditor and writing CFA PRESENTLY, and wants marriage desperately.The truth is[b] i like her[/b] because she's got brain but i don't want anything other than that.i'm 28yrs a banker and a chartered accountant.

if shes very intelligent like you said, it would not take much for her to realize you don't want her

werrooooooo! you resemble brad pitt? abi why the gal no wan leave you?

abi you don jazz am? tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Older Lady? by tosinadeda: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
if there is love y not?

(1) (Reply)

Ideas This Season / Would you break up with someone you love, if...... / Denial Of Feeling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.