Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked (1165 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story / Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
If your girlfriend/boyfriend leaves you for a rich guy/gal and u get angry over it den u must be a wicked guy/gal. don't u want him/her to progress?
Am I lying?
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
I'm the most wicked of them all. And btw, keep in mind that this topic makes no sense. If you want to sleep sleep, stop posting yama yama.
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by slimyem: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2012
mods.please move this thread to trash!!
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by emorse(m): 12:01am On Aug 18, 2012
Don't get angry... Get a job!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by emorse(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2012
Don't get angry... Get a job!
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: I'm the most wicked of them all. And btw, keep in mind that this topic makes no sense. If you want to sleep sleep, stop posting yama yama.

why nt allow her to progress?
slimyem: mods.please move this thread to trash!!
so you are also wicked?
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2012
splendidb20:

why nt allow her to progress?

Pfft. Leaving me is the beginning of regression.
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: Pfft. Leaving me is the beginning of regression.
laughing in china grin grin
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by 2goodbobo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Poster abeg wetin be this? Which kind yeye topic be this na? You well so?
Re: A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
2goodbobo: Poster abeg wetin be this? Which kind yeye topic be this na? You well so?
mumu, u don create topic b4?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? / Is There A Right Time For Sex? / The 4 Types Of Guys You Can't Change (so Stop Trying)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.