Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story (3512 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
This my fellow guy who works in MTN loves this girl scatter and she conceded to his affections not knowing the suppossed girl had a demonic/satanic agenda,that was how this my guy was giving her 20k every month because the girl said she needed to keep herself neat For the guyy..that was how they have been doing ,only for him to check her phone on a fateful dayy and he saw a message saying to one boy saying "please this 20k is all I have this month ,manage while I ask my mum for some more,I love u"

And this iss a fiction of my imagination

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by RoyalRoy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin

I guess your "fellow friend" fell in love with a love peddler or maybe he is handicapped.

Paying 20k per month to his "girlfriend" so she can look good?

Hahahaha.

Smart girl meets mumu boy!!!!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by djeezy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok first she's a tart.....Secondly 20k a month for maintenance, no comment.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Zehner(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chai! Where dem dey c all dis kain guys na! 20k per month! Extra income.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by yorex2011: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lies
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by 1one: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP

Screen shot of the text angry
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by lulu1986(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: This my fellow guy who works in MTN loves this girl scatter and she conceded to his affections not knowing the suppossed girl had a demonic/satanic agenda,that was how this my guy was giving her 20k every month because the girl said she needed to keep herself neat For the guyy..that was how they have been doing ,only for him to check her phone on a fateful dayy and he saw a message saying to one boy saying "please this 20k is all I have this month ,manage while I ask my mum for some more,I love u"
hahahhaahahahahahahahah jooh
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
God buttered bread for that girl.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
do i believe this?
no
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm! D gal hit jack pot.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Ayosky19(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
wickedness of the highest order but d guy mumu sha 20k maintainance fee
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by debosola(f): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
20k per gini? I need to contact Mr. Frank Donga asap
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
na wa for some guys sha nd if na your brother dey ask for dat 20k u go say u no get,just look at urself.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin

Fear Naija Women grin grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by OsoDupe(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: This my fellow guy who works in MTN loves this girl scatter and she conceded to his affections not knowing the suppossed girl had a demonic/satanic agenda,that was how this my guy was giving her 20k every month because the girl said she needed to keep herself neat For the guyy..that was how they have been doing ,only for him to check her phone on a fateful dayy and he saw a message saying to one boy saying "please this 20k is all I have this month ,manage while I ask my mum for some more,I love u"
This is fiction right? Lolz
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by marieolae(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow that's pure evil
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by valmunich(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
20k per month? Some men shaa
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by chamboy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
When I set a girls Parole n all she does is to ask for sth, I sharply add her to my olosho list. The list I make sure many guys involve in her Parole n I tell dem na Olosho oo don't fall in love, don't spend, Use ur stingy skills n Bleep. If I ever fall to victim to sth like d Op's friend I would make sure I share d bitch to many guys to Fk..... I hate Bitches
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by buildingacastle: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bros I no go judge that your guy jare. 20k per month /50k 100k the amount doesn't matter. When an 'inexperienced' guy falls for a naija girl, especially one that knows how to play her cards, abeg forget! She can empty his pocket no matter the amount.
I just hope the guy recovers, learns from his lesson and moves on with his life. Jooor oo some guys are still learners.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Godmother(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its still a mystery while good guys meet such girls.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmother: Its still a mystery while good guys meet such girls.
mysterious world
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
20 whattt? lipsrsealed.

I need yur frnds pastors number. // deliverance tins
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by MisterLongman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op how old is your so-called friend
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by jennylove7575(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
20k every months that's small. About £70..hmm. But her action is mean. collecting from the boyfriend regularly to gift another lover boy..kind of funny though ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin ha ha ha ha...funny tale indeed...op so what happened? What was the part two?
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Toktee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mrcdorv: na wa for some guys sha nd if na your brother dey ask for dat 20k u go say u no get,just look at urself.
i dnt think his brother have a hole within his legs,dat iz what he was paying for,,a hole with hair on top.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op,plz gimme ur frnd number naw
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Toktee: i dnt think his brother have a hole within his legs,dat iz what he was paying for,,a hole with hair on top.
#Lol
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2014
This was a story (fiction)
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Might sound like a fiction,it does happen everyday.

A girl tried that with me,that I should be paying her monthly for her toiletries, the kain eye I looked her,she quickly said she's joking. I said it better be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by philantoxx(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
your friend could graduate top notch from mugu university.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Janeify(f): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014

And this iss a fiction of my imagination
Okay,i for say
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story by Jarchi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mumu Mugu Maga. I fink I was thought dis in primary skul,u can't get the 3 adjectives but my op friend has got all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Wash Your Girl,wife,guy Or Husband Undies?? / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. / 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.